- Text Size +
Charlotte got herself finally all settled into an apartment she has been in this small little down for almost a month and completely enjoying herself. She was close enough to the coffee shop and walked down there every morning. She and Brian have also become good friends she was intrigued by him she wanted to get to know him more he was unlike anyone she had ever met before. She walked into the coffee shop and saw Natalie was with him.

“Good morning sweat pea” Charlotte said.

“Good morning Charlie. Dad is in the back let me go get him.” She watched Natalie walk into the back room and they both came out seconds later.

“Morning your usual?” he asked. Charlotte nodded.

“So I see Natalie is with you this morning. Everything ok with your parents?”

“Yea they won some trip or something off the radio and I have no one to watch her while I am here I am just lucky my boss doesn’t care.”

“Well I don’t have anything to do today we could hang out until your parents get back”

“I couldn’t ask you to do that”

“Daddy please…” Natalie begged

“Its really not a problem Brian we could do girly things.” Natalie was now giving Brian the puppy dog eyes.

“Are you positively sure this is ok? I really don’t want to bug you or taking time away from anything you have to do today”

“Pft even if I had a busy day. I would throw it all away to hang out with this awesome little girl.” She laughed,” Plus like I said I don’t have anything to do today. We will have some fun” Brian thought for a few moments and flashed a smile.

“Alright you behave and listen to everything she says she is in charge”

“Yes daddy”

“Thank you so much let me pay you for your troubles”

“No, I couldn’t take your money”

“Please I insist” Charlotte pondered for a few minutes

“How about you take me out to dinner, there is still so much to see of this small little town I am sure” she smiled. Brian let out a smirk.

“You have got yourself a deal” they shook hands. Natalie grabbed Charlotte’s hand.

“We’ll see you soon daddy. Love you!”

“Love you too sweet pea” Natalie and Charlotte walked out of the coffee shop and headed down towards her apartment. Charlotte was excited about her date with Brian she just hoped he was just as excited she was.

Charlotte and Natalie walked into her apartment. Natalie had never been to her house before.

“Your house is so pretty Charlie”

“Well thank you I designed it myself. So what would you like to do first? I could do your hair, your nails.” Natalie smiled.

“Nails!” she exclaimed,” Me maw doesn’t get to do them very often and she has old people colors” Charlotte giggled.

“Well I have a ton of stuff ia m sure you will enjoy my array of colors let me go get my box” Charlotte walked to the bedroom and got her box of nail polish and came back into the room to find Natalie and Sofia playing in the floor,” Well here is my box” Natalie’s eyes widened

“Boy Charlie you sure do have a lot” Charlotte just smiled.”Oh! Can I have this color?” she picked up a hot pink with lime green”

“Sure these are a couple of my favorite colors” Natalie placed her hands on the nearby coffee table and Charlotte started to paint her nails.

“Can I tell you something? I promise I haven’t told anyone” Charlotte was kind of confused.

“Ok” “I know who you are I mean who you really are” she stated.

“Oh really and just who am I?”

“Charlie Jameson but you just go by your stage name of Charlie”

“And you figured that out all on your own did you?”

“Mmhmm I have your CD’s and everything me maw bought them for me but daddy has no clue who you are I haven’t told a single sole not even me maw and I tell everything to me maw.” Charlotte smiled.

“So that is why you call me Charlie.” She giggled Natalie nodded,” Well I am glad you didn’t tell anyone I needed a vacation”

“I understand that my daddy needs a vacation he works too much”

“ It’s hard my parents worked all the time too I never saw them”

“Daddy always says if we ever gets to move to Nashville everything will be different”

“Oh really why Nashville?”

“Daddy can sing you know he sings really well,” Natalie blurted out,” But he doesn’t like to tell anyone for some reason I guess he has stage fright or something like that, but I love it when he sings.”

“Better than me” Charlotte joked, Natalie giggled.

“You are better but he is good you should make him sing for you”

“I just might have to do that” Natalie and Charlotte talked and did more girly things throughout the day before they met up with Brian later. Charlotte was even more intrigued than she was before now that she learned Brian can sing.

Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it sorry it took me so long to get another chapter out :)