- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I love Nick and Lauren together and have the utmost respect for them as a couple, with that said this is not a Nick and Lauren story.
Author's Chapter Notes:
New Story Idea..

Please read and review :)
Chapter One

She knew her chances were one in a million; like winning the lottery. She thought what the hell as she read the contest rules. She looked it over and the application process was complete. She pressed send knowing her chances were slim to none. She has never wanted to win a contest as bad as she did now. Her life was less than glamorous and she was just an ordinary girl trying to figure out the right steps to take to make her dreams come true.

She sighed as she heard her phone go off, she glanced at her phone and winces with the latest twitter updates from her old college roommate. She just graduated with her doctorate degree this was supposed to be Annalee's dream; it was supposed to be her dream. Instead she dropped out of college and decided to become a dancer. It turns out she wasn't a very good dancer and quit her job and then she decided to move to Nashville to be the next Country star. It turns out Nashville is flooding with pretty girls wanting to become the next big thing.

So she did the only natural thing; she moved back home and accepted defeat. Annalee was always confused and always wanting more out of life. She always thought that the grass was greener on the otherside. She was always searching for that otherside, the greeness. Luckily her parents that were very forgiving of her messed up choices. That was until she decided to quit her job and not do anything. Ronald and Martha weren't happy about that;What parents would be. Six months ago she came home and found a note saying that her parents were selling the house and going to travel the world with the camper they just bought. So she had to find a place to live. Like that her parents cut her off and went to live their dreams. They kept in touch through email, they had no cellphone and were living off the grid, except for email.

So now Annalee is working at a local hooters searching for answers to her life she always known she was meant to do good things, fun things. Life was supposed to be fun, it was supposed to be exciting not this every day grind of 9-5 Monday thru Saturday. I guess she got her love of life through her modern day hippy esque parents.

Annalee looked around her one bedroom appartment she was the only 30 year old woman she knew that still had her kitchen in her bedroom. She sighed as she looked in the mirror and and brushed her brown curly hair dressed in short black shorts and a tight black T-Shirt that said Hooters.

She felt like she was one step away from dancing in the female version of Magic Mike except it would be called Magic Annalee. She chuckled at the thought as she put on hooker boots and grabbed her keys and locked appartment 69. How fitting she thought, although she could cook Kraft Dinner in her bed, and her table was her nightstand, it was home for now.

Meanwhile...


Chapter 2

Nick sat at his lap top drinking his orange juice looking through all the applications, normally he would have his assitant do this for him except this project was his baby so this person had to have all the qualities he was looking for.

He made his fans a promise and he needed to make sure he kept this one. He wasn't in the mood to do this though Him and Lauren broke of their engagement earlier this year. It was for the best, they didn't see each other as often as they would of liked and they drifted apart and it broke his heart when the last fight they had she threw her ring in his face.

They haven't seen each other in months and thats when he knew it was over. The ring symbolized it and she accused him on a daily basis of sleeping with fans at the after parties. He was nothing but faithful to her and it wasn't enough she asked him to choose between A.J, Brian, Howie and Kevin, and most importantly the fans.

So Nick picked the Backstreet boys, and his fans over her. She wasn't going to have it that way anymore so they ended it. Nick started an indigogo plan for a movie and really buried himself into it the last months. Being single and 34 isn't anything like being single and 26. Nick wasn't looking for the quick fuck in fact he wasn't looking for anything.

Little did he know the Woman that was going to make all of his dreams and fantasys come true was right there in the stack of papers.
Chapter End Notes:
Please let me know what you think...