- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you so much for reading. Please review and let me know what you think. As much as I write it for me. I write for you guys too. At this point im not sure if anyone likes it. I haven't been getting reviews lately.

Thanks,
xoxoxoxo

Nick felt like he has known this girl forever. It was one of those things where there was an instant connection. She really wasn’t like the crazy fan girl obsessive get mad and disapointed if she didn’t get his full and un-divided attention. She was pretty cool they spent all of the early afternoon doing some running around together.
Nick couldn’t help but smile at her as she held open the doors for some elderly people and chased after someone when they dropped their camera and map. To let them know it fell out of their bag. Annalee was sweet, quick witted, and kind hearted. Kind hearted was something that he didn’t see a whole lot of in the world anymore. Especially the entertainment industry. Not that people aren’t kind just sometimes everyone is always on a tight schedule.
“Hey, sorry about that. I thought they might need their map and camera. They are obviously tourists.” Annalee smiled sheepishly as they were walking around the stores on the hunt for a blanket, beach-ball, football, and sunscreen.
“Oooo im going to look in here they should have something.” Nick was walki Annalee theng next to annalee discussing what they wanted to do for lunch cause they were both really hungry especially cause they just past a little street meat cart. Next thing he knows she disappeared again. They were walking along the waterfront going into touristy trap shops. Nick didn’t care though money really wasn’t an issue and Annalee wanted to take a look around the little shops her mom collects spoons and dolphin figurines so she wanted to pick something up for her.
“Oooo im going to look in here they should have something.”
“Would you stop doing that” Nick explained slightly annoyed “ At least tell me when your going to look into a shop so I don’t lose you. “
See that kid over there nick pointed to a mother and son who had one of those kid leash things. “Im going to get you one of those.”
Annalee rolled her eyes “ Who knew Nick Carter was so impatient, thanks for looking around with me though. I love this kind of stuff.”
Nick chuckled shaking his head “Obviously- I was fine until the tenth store. Now im just getting hungry and grumpy.”
“Sorry- am I that bad?” Annalee looked up with puppy dog eyes. As she was standing in line to pay for the limited edition spoon and dolphin figurine.
“No- not really its just I really don’t want to get recognized again today.” Nick Whispered just lound enough for her to hear and close enough to her ear to send shivers throughout her body.
“ I just want to do a little surfing and through the football and relax on the beach and get to know you a little better. Before all chaos of the contest starts.” Nick said in a slightly whiny tone Annalee could have sworn he stomped his feet a little too.
“Me too a day of relaxation is well needed.” Annalee smiled as she approached the cashier
“Thanks for waiting we had our main guy call in sick today and its crazy a cruise ship just got in and things are busy today.”
“Meh- its no worries. Your doing a great just remember that.” Annalee smiled and told her to keep the change and get herself an icecream on the boardwalk later or coffee.
Nick opened the door for Annalee and nick was soon to follow aside her “ That was really sweet of you.”
“What?” Annalee shuffeled her bags from one shoulder to the other shoulder to adjust the weight.
“Just you you’re a sweetheart”. Nick winked at her “ I dunno. Im just me. Nothing special.”
“Well I think your pretty special along with the young girl inside. She looked like she was having a bad day and you made it turn around for her.” Nick playfully pushed me. Annalee looked up at him and the connection that we had just kept getting stronger.
“Ohh that… I worked in the service industry many times. Sometimes that one little thing can change your day around. I also believe in Karma.”
“ Karma, Eh? What about this place its smells good and they got pitchers of beer and wings.” Nick pointed to the eatery sand bar across the street.
“Sounds perfectly delicious.” Nick watched as Annalee licked her lips.
“Before we head to the beach do you think we can drop this stuff off I don’t want it to break. I am a huge clutz at times.
”Yea no issues.” Nick flagged down the waiter with his eyes and gave a peace sign but really it just meant a table for two.”
We followed the really attractive girl to the table she looked like she just walked off of a magazine cover. Nick didn’t even seem to notice. Normally the guys I hang with make comments like ‘that booty though’ , or Damn, or just plain drool. Nick wasn’t like that at all. Didn’t even notice her it was like he had blinders on.
“We will start with a pitcher and whatever the pretty lady wants.” Nick winked at me “Im hoping she wants me but ya know.”
I kicked him from under the table “Ouch” He muttered under his breath.
“Pitcher sounds great. Thank you. Would you mind bringing a glass of water with lemon as well too please and thank you.”
“Was the necessary?” Annalee rolled her eyes after the waitress walked away.
“Your disguise of sunglasses and a hat aren’t really that great. There are going to be rumors that your dating someone.”
Nick shook his head “You already know we want to fuck eachother.” Nick grinned as he saw her turn the color of the ketchup bottle that was sitting on the table placed in a basket next to the salt and pepper and vinegar bottle.
Annalee practically spit her water all over him “Nick-that’s”
Nick cut her off “that’s what not the truth?” He smiled his carter grin that makes all the ladies crazy his come hither look. “Cause it is. I want to and you want to were both single so whats the problem?”
“Whats wrong with getting to know each other while having sex it works in the movies.” Nick grinned as he finished off his beer and poured himself another one.
“I don’t know just it doesn’t seem right. I barley know you.” Annalee blushed
Nick was confident and cocky “I know enough about you that after all the good deeds you have done today. I can do a couple good deeds of my own.” Nick winked and ate a chicken wing that was on his plate.
“Nick- were doing this contest thing together. I am a fan.”
Nick chuckled “ So…just cause were working together doesn’t mean we can’t explore eachother sexually.”
Annalee smiled “ No it doesn’t. But someone is going to end up getting hurt.”
Nick rolled his eyes. “Well, maybe so, but who knows we might end up falling in love too.”
Annalee sighed deeply as she ordered two shots of tequila and when the waitress brought them over she slid one over to Nick. “ Why me? “
Nick grinned knowing he was getting to her “Why not? Your sexy as hell inside and out.” Nick stole one of her fries and dipped it in her gravy “ I have a question for you- Why me?”
Annalee shook her head and giggled “ Your good Nick. I don’t know your charming, funny, musically talented, have a kind heart, always been a fantasy of mine.”
“Trust me I want to. Just not the right time.” Annalee smiled her cheeks red from embarrassment and alcohol flowing through her veins.
Nick sheepishly grinned “Just so you know. Im not always this forward. Im very intruigued by you and ever since I read your letter I needed to meet you and now that I met you all I want to do is get to know you, and make you scream my name.”
Annalee felt her mouth start to go dry “Maybe- we could start slow. Like a kiss on the lips.”
Nick looked at his food then straight into her eyes “ I can do that. I am very good kisser what if you want more.”
“Then stop me.” Annalee grinned and licked her dessert spoon dry.”

Chapter End Notes:
Please Review :)

Rosalie