- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind reviews. I really hope you enjoy this story. I am really excited about the direction of this story, and the direction Falling Down is heading.

My biggest fans for falling down have small cameo appearance in this story. Watch for your name.

Shout out too

Kyrie- Thank you for your review. I hope you enjoy :)

JordansLady- Thank you. Please Enjoy. :)

Annalee came home exhausted she locked her front door and through her keys on her nightstand kicked her shoes off of her feet opened up the fridge door and poured herself a glass of wine. She pulled her clothes over head leaving a trail behind her to her washroom, it wasn't a very big trail because the appartment was so small it jutst looked like a pile.

She turned on her small stereo in the bathroom and grabbed her vanilla bubble bath and turned the lights down low, so their was just a small soft glow illuminating the room. She shut of her phone so she she could ignore the outside world. After the day she had random married men oggling her body and starring at her chest instead of into her eyes like the “real” gentleman of the world were trained to do. Not these so called men of today.

She sunk her body into the bubbles and felt the stress of her day melt away with the steam and evaporating bubbles.

Meanwhile...

Nick was still looking through contest applications the other fellas already picked their contest winners. Him and the boys are doing a reality series that is only available to fan club members on the backstreet boys website. The winner of the series gets to be in their newest video and gets a role in Nicks new horror flick evil blessings, ohh and gets the title of being named the biggest fan. Make one's dreams a reality. Not to mention a free VIP pass to a BSB cruise.

Nick was interrupted by the ringing of his cell phone “Lo” he answered his voice was muffled as he took his reading glasses off and blinked his eyes. He couldn't believe he has been at this for hours...he just wasn't seeming to find the right fit for the show. He wanted something real, something he was searching for in real life as well.

“Hey Wanksta” Nick rolled his eyes. “Hey Aje, whats up?”

A.J sat outside sneaking a smoke, he tried to quit but it just wasn't something he was ready to give up. A.J blew the smoke out and you could see the smoke spiral into the dark night sky.

“So, hows it going? Did you find your girl yet?” Nick let out deep frustrated sigh as he rubbed his hands through his hair. “No, there are so many”

A.J laughed “The one time I was happy to not be the golden one”

“Mhhmm...” Nick replied scarcastically. “How did you pick yours?”

“Rochelle and I wrote down everyones name and drew five names out of a hat, and picked the one I felt I had a the biggest connection with.” You could here the innocence in Alex's voice. “All of our fans are pretty special.”

“So do you have it narrowed down at least? We need to announce the winners tomorrow by 6:00p.m.”

“Ahh...I know, fuck why do I have be such a procrasinator. I mean I want someone I can stand to be around, not someone who is going to go all fangirl on me.”

A.J grinned “ I know right. So did you get any nakey pics?”

Nick couldn't help but smile his cheeky grin. “Ohh did I, its not about that though. I thought this thing was censored.”

“Our fans are crafty man” A.J's voice became excited “Save the pictures man, Rochelle found my porn stash and heeved it.”

Nick couldn't control his laughter “You are so dirty, man. Those are our fans.”

Nick could practically see Jay wiggle his eyebrows. “I am dirty. My nic name was Bone.”

“Don't I know it. The first time I heard a chick cum. It was from the back of our tour bus. You were friggin on the bottom bunk.” Nick shut his laptop and walked to the Kitchen were Nacho permanently resides- not very far from his food and water dish. Nick opened up the freezer door and took out an orange popsicle.

“You learned from the best.” A.J snickered “Well I gotta go man. Ava is up and its time for Rochelle to have some mommy time. She is going out with her friends from beauty school.”

“Strippers again?” Nick grinned

“Probably- Later” Nick heard the phone click and bit the last of his popsicle and through the stick. Washed his hands at the kitchen island sink.

Okay back to the grind... Nick said outloud. He flicked the lights on to better concentrate.
5 hours past and the time said 4:30 a.m. There I have it narrowed down. Nick wrote down the names, and he was going to sleep until noon and get up and make his final decesion.

He looked at the names he typed in.

Jordan, Kyrie, Hazel, Annalee, Brina, Juju... “One of you are going to make a dream a reality.”
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review :)

Much Love,

Rosalie