- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry so long for a chapter. I am thrilled at the feedback. Thank you so much for reading. Please if you are reading review.

Special shout out too...

Kyrie, Hazel, JordansLady, Carter, Tweetersweet. Thank you so much for the encouragement and kind words it really means a lot to me!!! Please let me know what you think.
Annalee woke up that morning with the sound of her newlywed neighbours fighting about paint colors again. Annalee shoved her head under the pillow. The walls were more than likely insulated with shredded news paper. So she had her noisy neighbours to the left and someone above her who never takes of their heels above her. It was nearly impossible to sleep in on her days off.

She threw her pillow off the bed in frustration “Oh my god, trying to sleep here.” Annalee succumbed defeat she got up and started her day. She sleepily walked over to her Tassimo coffee maker she pulled the tab off and threw the tab into the “fake” steel garbage can with a broken foot peddle that she bought at an apartment sale downstairs from apartment 39.

She decided she would check in with the world see if the world is as gloomy as the noisy neighbours seem to make it. Annalee got her favorite coffee mug out of the cupboard with a crack in the bottom of it. It was the first thing she ever bought herself when she moved out on her own. It has some sort of strange symbolic meaning for her. She always liked to be outgoing and fantastically different.

She checked her emails one from here mom , Matchmakers, kept scrolling down and three E-mail's from JennBSBcontest@backstreetboys.com. She completely forgot she even applied for the contest she never thought it would go anywheres. She checked the date it was a week ago the first email was sent.

She opened the first E-mail. She could see the reflection in the mirror. Her smile was large and eyes were huge as she scanned threw the e-mails. She couldn't believe the words she was reading, she was handpicked by Nick.

To: Anna_Lee@gmail.com Sent June 21, 2013 @ 12:00 p.m.

CONGRATULATIONS....

Annalee you have been selected to participate in the Fantasies Reality Show. You are the lucky lady that is ready to prove you are the biggest fan of the guys. Most importantly you get to do this by playing games and trivia with the boys themselves all the while proving you are the biggest fan. Don't forget you were hand picked by Mr. Carter himself so you two get to prove that Nick Fans are the biggest Backstreet boys fan. Please reply back to this email so we know you are Human!

May the best contestant, Win!

Good Luck,

Backstreet Boys


To: Anna_Lee@gmail.com Sent June 25, 2013 @ 3:23 p.m.

From: Jenn@BSBcontest2013@gmail.com

Hi Annalee,

I am not sure if you got the previous message or not but you are the winner of the contest you signed up for all of the other contestants have been notified we are just waiting on you. So we can announce the winners please get back to us as soon as possible. If not your spot will go to the runner up.

Please contact us...

Jenn
Management

To: Annalee@gmail.com Sent June 29, 2013 @ 6:00 p.m.

From: JennBSBcontest2013@gmail.com

Hi Annalee,

I am begining to think maybe we have your email wrong. Unfortuanately if we don't here from you by tomorrow. We cannot hold the contest for you any longer. The show must go on.

Jenn
Management

Annalee looked at the calendar on the wall and saw that it was on the month of January. Annalee rolled her eyes. “Wait a minute, its now June.” Annalee frantically flipped through the calendar pages . So she looked at the clock on the computer and it says it is June 30, 2013 @ 8:00 a.m.

Annalee desperately typed an email back. She typed it so quick she didn't have time to check her spelling. After she typed the e-mail she was practically chewing her cuticles of her nails it was such a bad nervous habit. She might of lost her chance of making her biggest fantasy a reality.

Meanwhile...

Nick was taking a short weekend vacation with his phone and computer and the great open waters, a fishing rod and a bottle of sunscreen. Nick has been playing phone tag with his bandmates and a very angry Jenn and management. It was supposed to be a quiet weekend on his boat by himself and the solidarity of nature. Not the ringing of his cell phone and blinking ofemail messages that havent been read.

Nick grabbed the towel and towel dried his hair. It was getting hot on the boat and he could feel his skin burning. He caught the phone just in time to miss it. He checked his messages.

“Nick...Your girl is as irresponsible as you. She didn't apply for the contest in the right way and we can't get ahold of her you need to make another decesion and we all know how tough it was for you to make this one. Nick we have all the crew on hold for this and the fans want to know if they are winners you need to pick someone else.

Nick sighed...He didn't want to go through the process again when he already picked the perfect fit for the show and for him right now. All of these other contestants are great but he didn't feel the connection and if he is going to spend the next three months with an absolute stranger it is going to be someone he is comfortable with.

“Hi Nick its Jenn, the one you have been avoiding your girl has until midnight if you don't chose we will pick for you.”

Jenn was sitting in her office knee deep in papers. Papers piled high when she heard her phone ring.

“Ahh so he does know how to answer his phone.” Jenn sneered into the phone.

“Hi Jenn, sorry no cell service on the water.” Nick raised his eyebrows knowing he lied, but it wasn't a complete lie. There usually isn't very good cell service out on the water.

“Right, well I take it you got my messages. Nick this Annalee girl isn't working. She isn't replying back. I mean if she doesn't write back how big of a fan can she be.” She sighed into the phone.

“Send another e-mail Jenn.” Nick took a drink out of his corona while leaning against the stainless steel part of the boat. Looking at sun and the water. It was probably one of the nicest days he has seen on the boat.

“Nick, Look I have people I have to answer to. Yes, I know you are hugely important and this wouldn't be possible without you. But the backers are talking about canning this little project it is already late and their is a lot of money on the line for them. They are paying film crew people, and food and hotel accomodations. It is out of my hands. Not to mention the angry twitter publicity. Nick she has 1 hour.”

Nick felt like a kid that got scolded and put in the corner. “Okay- I'll start looking. Send me the email again.”

“Maybe it just wasn't meant to be.” Nick mentioned to the invisible person standing next to him. As he heard the dialtone.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review :)