- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hi Everyone :)

Thank you so much for your reviews sorry so long for the wait. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Next chapter I will have all of my special shout outs. Please, please review!!

Much Love,

Rosalie
Annalee was in the middle of her Thursday Wee morning working out. Alongside a tall glass of orange juice and cinnamon and sugar toast. It has always been her favorite meal ever since her grandmother made it for her when she stayed over as a kid.

Annalee checked her heart rate and it was right where it should be. She grabed her bright pink face cloth and whipped the sweat off her while she paused the game and took a bite of her morning delight.

"Alright game on." She mumbled to the old lady avatar. She had on the headset that allowed her to talk to the avatar. She was a 54-year-old retired teacher from Spain. They have been at this same game for months. Trying to out do each others high score.

"Come on Annalee you know you can't beat me today. You need to get a perfect score." She huffed into the receiver.

"I am distracted today Marg" Annalee pushed herself harder.

She heard a beeping on the kitchen table she was going to ignore when she looked down and saw it was an unknown number but the area code is California.

"Hey Marg I got to go got an important call coming through."

"Booty call?" Marg asked.

"Marg" Annalee says shocked. She still couldn't believe this 54 year old talks like this. She became a pretty good friend to Annalee even if it is a virtual friend.

"I don't know let me go and I can see" Annalee smiles taking a large drink of her orange juice.

Bye with that she answered the phone "Hello" She answered slightly out of breath.

"Hi, I was wondering If I could speak to Annalee?" The slightly familiar voice asked on the other end of the phone.

"This is Annalee. Is everything okay? Its not my family is it?"

Annalee sat down sitting this could be serious. The female voice on the other end of the line.

"Ohh everything is more than okay. Annalee you are one hard person to get ahold of."

Annalee sighed into the phone "Look, I know I owe you money, If this is the credit card company I am just a few days late I sent it in the mail on Tuesday."

Jen chuckled on the other end of the phone "You worry to much. "My name is Jenn and I am calling to tell you that you are Nick Carter's choice. You won the contest. So if you can we would like you to hop on a plane to Florida were you will meet the rest of the contestants and of course Mr. Nick carter, Richardson, MacLean, Dorough, Litrell."

"I think I have to sit down, your shittin me right. This can't be real."

Jen chuckled sitting next to her was Nick and he smiled. "Its real hunny you almost missed the chance of a lifetime."

"Ohh wow, so much better than a booty call. I will have to tell Marg."

Jen looked at Nick and shrugged her shoulders as she turned up the volume on the speaker phone sitting at the large glass meeting table with a room full of windows.

"Okay-well you will have to do that Annalee."

"Wait- are you sure this isn't a joke." Annalee asks concerned.

"You sure do worry and have some trust issues. This isn't a joke. You are the winner now you and Nick will have to prove the world that you are his biggest fan."

"Im sorry- Its just those past life booty calls are part of the reason I have so trust issues. Also, I was like a closet so to speak nerd and got picked on a lot. Still working with all of those. I can honestly say I don't have daddy issues though." Annalee spat out really fast.

"Ooookkay so the plans for travel" Jenn tries to change the subject, she looked over at Nick and he looked highly amused. He mouthed to jenn 'she is the one.'

Jenn rolled her eyes at Nick. Nick was like a kid brother to her. "Im sorry im just really excited and astonished that I was picked. I think I should apologise for being so out of breath. I was playing Wii live video game, and Marge is a 54-year-old virtual nemesis."

"Its okay- thanks for clearing that up but you didn't have to."

"I didn't want you to think I was a sexaholic that waits on bootycalls."

Jen laughed " Its cool so I'll have a car pick you up at the Orlando International airport at 2:00am. Im sorry its so late but you are a hard one to get ahold of."

"Sorry-honestly I didn't think I would win and it was past cut off when I finally checked my email... I sent the email back on a whim. Thank you very much for sticking with me."

Annalee's nerves were fading with every word she wasn't as nervous now speaking with Jenn.

"It wasn't me it was all Nick he was adamant on picking you. I can now see why. You are like the female version of himself."

"Well thank you. I'll be sure to thank him."

"I better go and pack and tell my work I am going to be sick for a few days."

"More like 3 months..." Jenn smiled

"Mmm...I think I am going to have to find a new job, huh? I mean they have maternity leave I guess I could say I was with child. Probably more believable than im going to be on a Backstreet Boy reality TV show."

Jenn chuckled "Good Luck."

"You know maybe ill tell them the truth, I mean I hate liers. I will tell them to tune into the silver screen."

"Bye Jenn, see you soon."

"Bye"

"So-" The blonde said.

"Nick you are right she is scary perfect for you and the show."

"I know and she likes Video games."

"Nick how old are you."

"Shuddup" Nick grins well its time to make the official announcement, we better get the guys together and start our action plan.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review :)