- Text Size +
I was walking off of the plane my legs were so stiff from sitting in one spot for so long and bracing myself for the horrible landing I knew was coming. This pilot must have just received his license because it was not a smooth landing what so ever. Nobody clapped at the end of the flight everyone just had the same look of relief on their faces.

Im sure they mirrored my own.
None the less we landed so it could have gone much worse. I was limping off the plane to meet Jen the manager of the group well one of the many. She said she was bringing a special guest with her, I wasn’t sure who though. I had an idea but that more than likely would not be happening already, would it?

I missed the cut off I am not going to get to meet any other contestants of this reality web show . I am acutally not going to meet any of them until Tuesday according to the email I read over, and over again. I missed the promo pics but apparently Nick was adamant on me getting this part so he had to pull a lot of strings to get me here.

Apparently I am so special I get to do my promo pics with nick and the other guys and their families. I don’t know I feel like a huge burden to everyone already. My plane was late getting in, my luggage was lost on my flight and isn’t reaching my connecting flight, Im tired and cranky because my flight isn’t just a little late it is a whopping ten hours late.

Did I mention I hate flying… I know I am being the biggest neg bomb right now. But im nervous I feel like I can smell myself, im tired, I can only wear these clothes until my last cheque comes in from work. So all the money I have right now is all I have until Thursday when I get paid.

I uprooted my life and had to leave Mystery behind and I just need a hug. I am so tired , I just want a shower and bed. That’s when I saw a sign with my name on it. I walked over to the sign and saw them hiding behind it. Jenn, and Nick in the flesh.
I was not expecting any of them let alone both of them…I smiled and gave a small wave as I approached them. Jenn spoke first

“Hi Annalee” she walked up to me and chuckled “How was your flight”?
I tried not to yawn “do you want the truth?” I looked at her and scrunched my nose. “I was never so happy to land”
Jenn smiled and Nick chimed in and greeted me and gave me a hug and Jenn excused herself she has been waiting to go to the washroom for awhile. We were standing side by side when Nick broke the silence.

“You ready to be my perfect fan?” He was so fucking attractive he was wearing jeans and runners and a hoodie but damn did he ever look good. Was I ready to be his perfect fan hell yes.

Was Nick flirting with me? He did that raised eyebrow thing. I got a little closer and somewhat flirty I bit down on my bottom lip my reply was simple “What does a fan have to do to be a perfect fan?” I whispered somewhat huskily.

Nick gave me a sideways glance and grinned at me “ Your already doing it..but my room is 1208 if you want to disuss some ideas with me.” He whispered as jenn was coming closer.

Okay so did I just get propostioned? This is going to be one interesting few weeks.
Chapter End Notes:
Please Review :)