- Text Size +
Nick sat there watching Annalee at breakfast she talking to Jenn about ideas that she had for show and her family some, and what she liked to do for fun. Her favorite job and opportunities that came her way and she let slide because she didn’t want to compromise who she was and what she stood for.

Just to get a job. She mentioned she was told to lose weight for a singing a role that wasn’t even guaranteed she didn’t want any of that. So she told them to stuff it. Nick really liked that quality about her and was glad he picked her to be his perfect fan for their web show.

“Annalee I really like those ideas they are going to go over really well with other Nick fans. “

“Thanks. Jenn it really means a lot coming from you. I think this is going to be so much damn fun. Ill be sad to see it end”.

Annalee grabbed her iced tea from the table and took a drink and sat it back down. And glanced at the dessert menu that was just handed to her by one of the waiters.

Nick couldn’t help but glare at the waiters they were all staring at her chest and flirting with her. Except the only tip they wanted was their tip inside of her.

Nick couldn’t understand why he feels so protective over her In such a short amount of time. He was jealous that they were getting her dimpled smile and he wasn’t at the moment.

“I don’t think your going to have to worry I can see your going to be around the longest. Nick has a huge fanbase and well the only reason you wont be around is if they don’t vote for you guys.” Jenn chuckled

“I can’t believe you are going to order dessert” Jenn shook her head

“Are you sure shes not A.J’s perfect girl. He loves his sweets too.”

“No she is my girl and were going to win.” Nick smiled and put out his hand for a high five, “we got this Annalee.”

Annalee smiled and winked “We sure do. Were going to have a lot of fun in the process though.”

“I stand corrected- you flirt like all of the BSB. You are nicks perfect match for the show.” Jenn rolled her eyes.

Annalee smiles to the waiter “Ill take the double chocolate lava cake with three spoons. Please and thank you.”

“Why three spoons?” nick and Jenn both stared at her like she was crazy.

“I can’t eat all of it myself plus its rude not to share desserts.”

Annalee looked at both of them like its common knowledge and its written in stone somewhere and in the bible as the 11 commandment. ‘Though shall share dessert always.’
The waiter brought the lava cake and lingered a little to long for Nick’s liking and stared at her. Like she was a trophy.

“Well as much as I would love to stay I can’t eat chocolate this early and I have to meet with the other guys and girls.
So im going to be eating a lot today- more than one should.”

Jenn pulled out her chair and said that she would email Annalee her schedule and that is all she needed to do today.

“Go out. Explore. Have Fun” With that and a wave of her hand she was gone.

“Perfect” Nick rubbed his hands together that means I have more time to get to know you a little better and licked the whip cream off of his lips.

Annalee smiled “What did you have in mind?”

“Well I was thinking…we are really close to a marina I can take you on a boat.”

“you want to take me on a boat don’t you have some other people you might want to spend your day off with?”

Nick watched as she licked every inch of chocolate molten lava off of the three pronged fork. He felt his heart start beating nervously.

“Isn’ t it every fans dream to go on a boat with a shirtless me?” Nick pushed his chair back and took a sip of his ice water.

“Cocky Much Nick?” Annalee shook her head she wanted nothing more to kiss the whip cream right off his lips. That can’t happen though she is just a fan.

“So I have been told.”

Annalee laughed “Actually Nick. It is every Nick Carter fan’s dream to be doing any of this, but mostly you naked.”

“It could be arranged only if that said fan would do it too.” Annalee started to choke as her Iced Tea went down the wrong way.

“Nick- you are such a flirt.”

“Im just saying the truth im a single guy now. I mean if the feelings were there and the moment was right. It could happen. Im not saying I would to just anyone but im human too you know. “

Annalee grinned “I know. Something tells me you are pretty shy too and Im not most fans Nick.”

Nick smiled “ Depending on the situation and the person I can be pretty shy. I am pretty sure if you were a crazy fan I wouldn’t be here eating breakfast with you. I would be in bed eating breakfast with you. Im usally not this forward with any woman let alone fans, but with you Annalee. You are something special.”

Nick watched as a shy smile creeped up on her face and her cheeks turned crimson “You think im special? Why?”

Nick squinted at her through the sunlight coming through the curtain “The fact that you haven’t jumped on the opportunity to jump on me, be alone on a boat. When I have feeling you want to.

Your special the fact that you want to win a contest first rather than sleep with me and make things awkward. Most of all you offer to share your dessert your special.” He whispered so the tables around them couldn’t hear their conversation.

Now Annalee was really blushing “Thanks Nick. For the record since we are being open and honest. I am a bit of a wild child in a sense but im a huge romantic. Of course I want to sleep with you- I need to make sure its for Nick Carter the man. Not the Nick Carter the backstreet boy you know.

I want to get to know you and I don’t feel comfortable being alone on a boat with you knowing that there is no one to see us. I can’t be held responsible for what I might do to you on a boat.”

Nick smiled “See your special.”

“What would you like to do then?” Nick smiled

“Truthfully?” Nick nodded in Response

“ I would like to go buy a bathingsuit and a ball cap, and a beach blanket, and football and hangout at the beach all day and read a book a listen to the ocean waves and possibly fall asleep and relax.”

“Done- lets go get our day started that sounds like some well needed R&R” Nick smiled and held out his hand to help me up from the table.

Nick held Annalee’s hand a little to long but it felt right “I can see this being the start of a beautiful fanship” Nick chuckled “Friendship Annalee.”
“Yes Friendship with the occasional benefit.” Nicks eyes looked hopefull

“Maybe…we will see.” Nick smiled “Lets go rent a car, it has to be in your name though.”

Annalee looked at Nick “I’ll pay for it Annalee but it can’t be under my name- long story.”