- Text Size +
Chapter 19

I rolled over and came face to face with Nick, and he gave me a loving smile.
“ Morning Jenny.” Nick said as he pulled me closer to him.
“ Morning Nick.” I said as I snuggled up against.
“So after work you are going to head over to your friend’s house for a luncheon that she decided to have today.” Nick said as he started to rub my tummy.
“Um… yeah Melinda thought it would be a good idea because two of the girls have to leave tomorrow and go home, and another one will be leaving on Saturday.” I said as I closed my eyes as he was somewhat putting me back to sleep.
“Ok that’s cool, at lease you guys are trying to get together and catch up since you guys have been out of school.” Nick said as he stopped and rolled over so he could see what time it was.
“Yeah it is great that we are trying to play catch up, and it’s great to try and get back together with my close friends that I had in school.” I said trying to get up so that way I could go to the bathroom.
“I understand that damn I have to get going, I have two interviews that I have to do today and one of them is this morning. I’ll see you this weekend.” Nick said as he realized the time and he got out of bed and got dress really quick.
“Ok, um…. Nick I have a better idea, move in with me…. I mean you’re here at lease twice a week anyway and in away I would like to work on our marriage?” I said as sat there and watched him look around the room for his clothes and then putting them on.
“ You know what I was going talk to you about that this weekend, are you sure, because if you truly want to do that then I can start to move here this weekend, and I too want to work on our marriage.” He said as he smiled at me and came over to me and helped me off the bed so that way he could gently pulled me into his arms and hole me.
“ Yes Nick I’m sure about it, and I really want you here, I love you.” I said as I wrapped my arms around him and he leaned down and began kissing me.
“ I love you too Jenny, damn I really have to go and you should start getting ready for work too.” He said kissing me one more time, before letting me go and he finished getting dress.
“ Damn your so right, and yes you can start moving in this weekend.” I said with a small laugh before going into the bathroom.
When I got out of the shower I noticed that Nick was gone, but that was fine, I knew that he was gone because before he left he came into the bathroom and said by to me and kissed me one more time before going home.
An hour later I was walking into my office and saw both Eddie and Jason sitting there.
“ Hey guys what’s going on?” I asked as I put my bag into the desk drawer.
“ Hey there little mommy, so how are you doing this morning.” Jason said as he got up from my chair and moved it back so that way I could sit down.
“ I’m doing fine thanks, the baby is moving around this morning is all.” I said sitting down and picked up the piece of paper that was sitting on my desk.
“ Oh ok, well it’s time to head on to the studio, and I see that you got the play list.” Jason said he and Eddie headed for the door.
Four hours later I was leaving the station and heading home so that way I could get ready for my luncheon with the girls.
I pulled into Melinda’s driveway and parked right behind Melinda’s car and got out and headed into the house.
“ Jenny it’s so great that you could join us at the last moment.” Melinda said as she answered her front door.
“ Hey Mel, it’s great to see you too, yeah I had nothing to do today, so thank you for giving me something to do, and get me out of the house too.” I said as coming into the house.
“ You’re welcome, well everyone is here they are in the family room, so what can I get you drink?” Melinda asked as we walked through the house to get to the kitchen and family room.