- Text Size +
Chapter 2

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes, I rolled onto my back and started to stretch, and that's when I realized that I wasn't in my hotel room. When I moved a little bit and I came up against an object that was next to me. That's when I also realized that wasn't alone in the bed too. When I moved my head to see who it was that was laying there beside me I felt very dizzy and light headed. But the worst thing about all this matter is I don't remember how I got here.
I did finally manage to roll over onto my left side and to face the person who was laying next to me.
'OMG! I can't believe it.' I thought to myself as I looked at the person next to me and realized who it was.
“ Holy shit! What are you doing here?” Nick asked as he opened his eyes and saw me looking at him.
“ Well good morning to you too, Um... to be honest with you, I'm not really sure what happen last night and how we even got here, where ever that is.” I said sitting up some and pulling the covers up so I could cover myself up.
“ Oh sorry, it's just a total surprise and you know what, I too really don't remember what happen too and how we got up here also. So um... oh man my head is killing me... sorry um... would you like to get something to eat.” Nick asked as he rolled over to face me and he gave me this little smile before cringing some when the sun was shined into his eyes and caused his head to hurt even more.
“ You know what, I have a better idea why don't we just try and go back to sleep and sleep off these hang overs that we both have.” I said as I laid back down and started yawning.
“ That sounds like a great idea, you don't mind if I hold you?” he asked as he too started yawning.
“ No I don't mind.” I said snuggling up against him as he pulled me into his arms and we fell back to sleep.
“ Holy Shit!” I heard someone yell, and waking me up from a deep sleep.
“ Why didn't you tell me that your married, Oh man I'm so dead.” Nick said as he took my hand off his chest and dropping it on the space that was now between us.
“ What are you talking about, I'm not married.” I said sitting up and looking down at him and pulling the covers over myself.
“ Um... then what do you call this, if you not married then why do you have a wedding ringing on.” Nick asked as he picked up my left hand and showed me the ring on my finger.
“ What the hell, where did this come from, I swear to you that I'm not married.” I said looking down on the bed that was beside me and saw the wedding band.
“ Then if you're not married then why do you have the band.” Nick said as he sat up, which pulled the cover off of me some.
“ Well I can't explain it, um... maybe I should ask you to explain that.” I said as looking down and noticed that he too was wearing a wedding ring.
“ What are you talking about?” He asked as he looked down at his own hand and just stared at the gold band that was on his finger.
“ I don't know what is going on around here but I don't find it very funny. Um... do you mind closing your eyes so I can get up and make my way to the bathroom.” I said trying to get up and taking the sheet with me, and uncovering him.
“ Hey hold on there for a moment let me have the covers, and I promise to close my eyes so that way you can go the bathroom.” He said trying to grab the sheet so that way he could cover himself back up.
Man can you say he was very blessed in that department and he most diffidently knows how to use it too.
When I saw that his eyes closed I picked up my clothes from the floor and ran to the bathroom.
Nick waited until he heard the bathroom door closed before getting up and heading over to the dresser and finding some underwear, and putting it on he pulled open another drawer and found a pair of pants and shirt. He had just put on his pants, when something on the dresser caught his eye.
Laying right next to his wallet was a folded up piece of paper, picking it up he unfolded it and saw that it was a marriage certificate.
' Oh fuck, I'm in big trouble now.' Nick thought to himself as he read the two names on the certificate.
“ Hey what's wrong?” I asked coming out of the bathroom and saw Nick standing next to the dresser looking like he was about to be sick.
“ Um... here.” was all he said as he went back to the bed and sat down.
“ Oh My.... “ Was all I could say as dropped the certificate onto the floor and just stood there in total shock.
“ There has to be away out of it.” I heard Nick say in a very quite and small voice.
“ Um... sure there has to be, why don't we take this down to the court house and see if the judge can dissolve it, so that way we can go back to our regular lives.” I said as I looked up and saw what almost looked like tears.
“ Um... yeah that sounds great lets go do that right now.” he said getting up off the bed and picking up the certificate from the floor.
I just nodded and then turned and finished getting myself together while Nick finished getting dress himself.
Then we headed out the door and made it down to the lobby there were a few girls there that stopped Nick and asked for pictures and autographs, while he was doing that for them, I went to the valet and had the car brought up to the doors.
Nick stepped out the hotel just as the valet got out of the car and handed me the keys, I had asked him where the court house was, as he gave me directions as Nick got into the car.
I got into the car and we took off the courthouse and hopefully out of a mistake that I don't even remember on doing.