- Text Size +
Chapter 1

“ So what are you doing this weekend?” Summer asked me as we sat at the bar.
“ I’m not sure at the moment, my dad has a friend coming over and he wanted me to go with them on a fishing trip.” I said as the bar tender came over to us.
“ Good afternoon so what can I get for you to drink?” the lady asked us as she handed us two menus.
“ Um… I would like to have some sweet tea please?” Summer said as she opened up the menu.
“ Ok, and for you Jennifer.” The lady asked as she looked at me and gave me a smile.
“ Um… I would like to have a coke with lime please?” I said opening up my menu and gave BJ a smile and just shook my head.
“ Ok a coke with lime, do you want a lemon with your tea?” BJ asked Summer.
“ Sure that sounds great.” Summer said as she scanned the menu really quick.
BJ just nodded and then turned and began filling our drink orders.
“ So I wonder why your father wants you to go fishing with him and his friend?” Summer said as she began to looking more closely at her menu.
“ Yeah I do wonder as to why he wants me to come, and I did over hear him say something to his friend that it was fine if he could bring someone else with him.” I said as BJ came back with our drinks.
“ Here’s your coke and your tea, so are you guys ready to order?” BJ said as she came back over and to us and sat our drinks down in front of us.
“ Yes I would like to have the Southwestern Eggrolls please.” I said closing the menu and putting it down on the bar counter.
“ Ok and for you Summer.” BJ turning her attention to Summer.
“ I think I will have the bacon hamburger please with onion rings and I would like to have it cooked medium please.” Summer said as she closed her menu too.
“ Ok I have and order of Southwestern Eggrolls and Bacon hamburger medium and onion rings?” BJ said as she read back our order to us just to make sure it was correct.
We both nodded yes and she walked off to the kitchen and put our order in.
“ Oh great look who just walked in?” I said as I turned around and saw the person who’s high pitched voice came from.
“ Oh great Autumn the biggest whore around.” Summer said as she turned around and saw her sister come walking into the restaurant.
“ Why does she have to follow us around and ruin our lunch?” I said as watch the hosts show her to her table that was on the other side of restaurant but close enough so we could see her.
“ I don’t know, but she did know that we where going to be here for lunch and what time too. Don’t give me that look I didn’t tell her that I was coming here.” Summer said as she turn back around and saw a look that I have her.
“ Ok I believe you, but I wonder how she knew you where going to be here.” I said just as heard the voice of my ex-boyfriend coming from the host’s podium.
“ I don’t know but she did tell me that she met this guy at a club the other night.” Summer said as she turned her attention back to the table that her sister was sitting at.
“ Oh great now I know how she followed us here.” I said as I saw Nick join Autumn at her table.
“ Please don’t tell me that you told him that you where coming here?” Summer asked as she saw him lean over and giving Autumn a kiss.
“ Well I may have told him by accident.” I said as BJ come back with our lunch.
“ Oh great he and that whore is here, there is something that I don’t like about her.” BJ said as she put our food down in front of us and she looked over to the table that her brother was sitting at.
“ Hey that is my sister that you are talking about, but you are so very right about two things, she is a whore and there something about her that she is hiding from my family.” Summer said as she picked up her silverware.
“ I’m sorry.” BJ said as she looked at Summer and gave her a sympatric smile.
“ Thanks, but you know your brother isn’t any better.” Summer said returning BJ’s smile.
“ I know what you are talking about, the only time he did do something right by dating someone was you Jennifer.” BJ said as a waiter came over and handed BJ his drink order.
“ Gee thanks glad to know that BJ.” I said as I picked an Eggrolls and dunked it into one of the sauces and began to eat.
We sat there and ate our lunch and I began to wonder what Autumn was up to, because the last time I saw her she was hanging out with this guy who was in a bike gang. And that was only two days ago.
But I will learn in time what she will be up to and it will be me who will pick up Nick’s broken heart when she hurts him really bad.