- Text Size +
Chapter 16

“ Flight 107 to London England is now boarding, we are now seating all first class seating.” The gate attendant said as she called what seating they were boarding first.
“ They are calling my flight now so I’ll see you in about nine hours, love you.” I said as I got up and gathered up my stuff.
“ Ok I can’t wait to see you Gill, now you try and get some sleep on the way here, and I love you too baby girl.” Nick said as he got ready to get up so he could go to breakfast and the meeting before going to the radio station for interview.
“ I will try, if that doesn’t happen I have some Nite-All to take that will make me sleep. Well you better get ready for your meeting and interview.” I said knowing what his schedule was like today.
“ Ok sleep tight.” He said as he hung up his phone.
I hung up my phone and put it in my pocket before grabbing my carry on and headed for the gate entrance.
“ Evening Ms. Daniels and hope that you have a great flight.” The attendant said as she took my ticket and scanned it.
“ Evening and thank you.” I said as I took the boarding pass from her and headed down gang plank to the plane.
“ Welcome aboard, and you will be sitting right here, and I hope that you have a great flight.” The flight attendant said as she led me to my seat.
“ Thank you, um… is there any way I can have some water so I can take some medicine.” I asked as I put my carry on away and then sat down in my seat.
“ Ok sure, be right back.” She said as she turned around and left and headed over to the kitchen area.
I had gotten settled in when she came back with a small cup of water.
“ Here you go, and when we get up in the air I will be passing out pillows and blankets so that way you can go to sleep.” The attendant said as she watched me take my pills and took the cup from me.
“ Ok thanks.” I said as I watched the lights from the flash lights as workers put the bags onto the plane.
Forty-five minutes later we where up in the air and of course the medicine started to take affect on me, so the flight attendant came over with the blanket and pillow and handed them to me and she even showed me that my seat even goes down and makes a bed.
“ Good morning ladies and gentlemen this is your captain and I want to say that we will be landing in England in about ten mintues. And we are in for a very lovely night, with clear skies. Hope you enjoy your stay.” The captain said as I started to way up and saw looked out the window and saw that the sun was starting to set.
I sat up and sat my seat up and then folded up my blanket and then put both it and the pillow down in the seat next to me.
Twenty minutes later I was walking off the plane and heading into the terminal.
“ Um… excuse me but which way to the baggage claim.” I asked one of the gate attendants.
“ Turn to you left here, and when you get to the stairs go up then go right and go through some doors and there is the luggage carrier.” The gate attendant said as she told me which way to go.
I thanked the lady and started on my way to the luggage claim, once I found it I waited around and that’s when I heard my name, I turned around and saw Marcus heading over to me.
“ There you are how are you doing this evening?” he asked as he came over to me and giving me a hug.
“ Hey, I’m just waiting for my bag, and I’m doing pretty good, and I can’t wait to get to the hotel.” I said as we went over to the caracal and waited for the luggage to come down the small ramp way.
“ I have a car waiting for us, we are heading straight for the arena because the guys were having a concert tonight.” Marcus said as he put the bag into the trunk and we got into the car and the driver took us to the arena.
“ That’s right I forgot that they are performing tonight.” I said as the driver pulled away from the curb and we were on our way to the arena.
“ Yes and you will be joining Jennette and Lindsey, they showed up yesterday morning so you three ladies can have fun together.” Marcus said as we sped down the highway.
Thrity minutes later we were pulling up to the back entrance of the arena where the buses where located.
I got there just in time to join the two girls at the sound check party that the guys where having for a select fans.
Four hours later Nick and I headed back to the hotel, where we climbed into bed and I cuddled up to him as we both fell sound asleep in each other’s arms.