- Text Size +
So the year was not as bad as I thought it would. The first semester was of course a little overwhelming with the change and everything, but spring semester was even easier. My friends and I did not have classes on Fridays so weekends started Thursday nights. I knew a the city fairly well now, at least the decent parts. I had too much time on my hands and too little funds. I needed a job.

“I got a job for you.” Jessie said as he dropped on the couch in front of me in our group’s part of the common room. No one takes this part of the room, yo.

“Yeah?” I did the innocent eyes routine. “Which strip club are you sending me to Jess?” Sara burst into giggles next to me.

“Jeez girl, I only want you to strip for me, not an audience.” Jess said with a grin and a glint in his eyes. Ew.

“Stop flirting with her dude, cuz she ain’t givin’ you any,” Josh said slapped Jessie’s back. Good boy Josh.

“Anyways, what is the job, Jess?” Sandy put a stop to any further discussion on my romance life. Thank you Sandy.

“Well there is this dude with a big ass mansion ten minutes away from here by a subway ride. His wife is looking for a girl to give her company and help her a little with the household chores. I would have taken it if they hadn’t mentioned ‘females only’ in the ad.

“The moolah?” The essential question.

They are willing to pay $60 an hour. Flexible schedule” Holy....!!!!!

“I’ll take it.” I snatched the piece of paper he was twirling between his fingers. Damn, if I get this job then the girls and their boyfriends wouldn’t have to pay for all my stuff. The guys have this twisted idea in their minds that they have to all help me. I don’t need their help but I couldn’t say no to my friends. But if I get this job....the possibilities are too good.

“If I get this job, you will get a big thank you.” I winked at Jess.

“Will I get laid with you?” Group groan. Grow up perv.

None of us had a clue that this job would change my life forever.