- Text Size +

 

[Scarlett]

I hadn't opened my eyes yet, but I felt an arm around my waist. I felt someone breathing on my neck and I felt something against my ass. I sighed, opening my eyes and looked over my shoulder to see Nick laying there, dead to the world. His mouth was all open and his hair was all over his head and he needed to shave.

"Nick," I whispered as I moved onto my back and then felt it against my leg. I sighed. I looked over at him and saw him move his mouth a little, kind of like a dog sleeping and dreaming. "Nick..."

"Hmmm..."

"You have a boner...."

"Morning wood."

"Is this an everyday problem?" I asked as he opened his eyes to look at me.

"I was... having a nice dream," he smiled. "Your teasing last night kind of got me riled up."

"Is it still weird for you?" I asked as he shook his head a little. "I... I don't rush into things."

"So says the girl that sprung it on me that she's loved me since we were basically kids," he said as I sighed. "I'm glad you told me. I never would have even thought to go here, you know? I'm... kind of ready for something real I think. Whenever you're ready, I'm good to go." I chuckled and looked back at the ceiling. "You still coming on tour with me?"

"Yeah, that's what the meeting was about yesterday," I said. "The conference call I had to do. The people I usually write with aren't too thrilled about me working on another pop album with you."

"Well, you do what you want to do, you know that," he said as I rolled over on my side to look at him. "Do you want to come work with me?" I nodded. "Then fuck ‘em. Do want you want to do. Piper's gonna be busy with her movie. You need to stay busy, too and you can stay busy with me."

"I don't like when we're all separated though..., me, you and Piper," I said as I pouted. "I don't want Piper to feel like an outcast either."

"She won't and you won't... you know she'll come visit when she gets the chance on tour," he said. "Plus, there's that jackass guy she's interested in. And I swear I'm not jealous at all. If she could find a nice guy, I'd be happy. I just... I don't get a good vibe from him."

"He seems nice and she likes him."

"Yeah, well, people should listen to me," he said as I tried not to laugh. "I might be blonde and pretty, but I'm also smart."

[/Scarlett]

 


 

[Piper]

One thing I loved about days off, was that you could get ready for things without the stress of rushing. Sure, I slept late, and kinda rushed my shower, but other than that, my afternoon had been perfect.

Although, staying overnight at Dylan's was kinda a big deal. I wasn't sure if we would be having sex, or just reading lines. Either way I prepared myself, shaved my legs, tidied myself up downstairs and made sure my skin was soft and perfect. I packed a change of clothes, as well as my nice short and tank pyjamas and... condoms. Yea, so maybe I did anticipate something, but you could never be too prepared.

Dylan picked me up from my place, and the butterflies in my stomach set off on full force when he kissed me. It was a kiss that made your toes curl, and pretty much told me there was more to come.

His place was nearer towards Calabasas than where I lived. I'd always loved driving through and admiring the big houses, so when he parked his car up the driveway of one of them, well... I was a little starstruck.

"You live here?!"

He smiled at me. "Sure do."

"Holy shit. This place is huge for one person." I climbed out the car, and followed Dylan over to the front door.

"I know, but I plan to live here till I'm old." He turned to me as he unlocked the door. "Maybe one day I'll have a family here too."

I gave him a small smile, the mere mention of making a family making me want to freak, but he didn't elaborate on this, instead he guided me inside and gave me a quick tour of the house before we ended up on the veranda out back. He already had his script sat there, so he picked it up and flicked through it.

"Where shall we start?"

I smiled, "How's about the scene where they first meet?"

"Sure. Lemme find the page..."

"It's page 18."

He looked up at me. "You know already?"

I smiled. "I have a good memory. Come on, lets see how well I know it already."

He chuckled before turning to the page we needed. We rehearsed several scenes, changing from the first meeting, to when they find out more about each other, slowly building up to the first sex scene. Rehearsing the first kissing scene had resulted in a heavy make out session, before we broke apart and started laughing.

"Maybe we should take a break?" I said, taking the script from Dylan's hands and placing it on the table.

"Dinner?"

I smiled. "Sounds perfect."

Dylan grinned. "Then afterwards.... the next part of the script." He smiled a smile that literally made me want to skip dinner and tell him we'll do those scenes now, but instead I bit my lip and followed him inside.

[/Piper]

 


 

[Scarlett]

Nick had left after we had breakfast and went back to his place before heading to some rehearsals with the other guys. I thought about going, but I would see enough of it on the tour. I had so much to do before heading over to Europe. I had packing to do. I had a few other meetings I had to go to and I had some family drama crap to deal with, too.

The one thing that Piper, Nick and I all had in common was that our families were pretty much bat shit crazy.

But by the time Nick showed back up at my place with a pizza and we ate, all of that had left my mind. I knew Piper had a date with Dylan at his place, and I wasn't about to mention that to Nick. I just told him she had plans for the night. And so we just sat there on my sofa, watching television. I had my laptop in my lap and Nick was always constantly on his phone, texting or stalking Twitter or what fans were saying.

"You know, it's funny that fans always thought we were dating," he said as I looked over at him. "I should be like, ‘ah ha! You were wrong, but now you're right!' Shouldn't I?"

"Nah, just let them figure out on their own or maybe we show up at something together holding hands, I don't know," I shrugged. "You know I might get nominated this year for the country awards for that song that went number one in November that Rascal Flatts did. Maybe you can be my date at the awards."

"Where do you want to be in five years?" Nick asked as I closed my laptop and looked over at him. "In 2015, where do you want to be? Like, do you want us to still be together?"

"We're barely together now, but that'd be nice," I said as he smiled.

"We've never talked about this kind of stuff before," Nick said, turning to face me. "Do you want kids?"

"Uh no...."

"You don't want kids? All girls want kids. Do you know how many girls have tried to trick me into getting them pregnant? I've caught bitches poking holes in condoms," he said as I shook my head. "Really?"

"Can't really play the guitar with a big stomach in the way or some kid crying off in a stroller or needing a diaper changed," I said as he stared at me. "I mean... do you want kids?"

"Fuck no," he said, shaking his head. "We can get a dog one day. Maybe a few cats. A parrott. Maybe a monkey."

"We're on the same page then," I smiled. "If we make it past this dating thing, then no kids for us. And no monkey."

"Fine, but a parrott," Nick said as I laughed, opening my laptop back up. "Why don't you want that, kids and stuff? I mean, I know why I don't want kids. Why don't you?"

"I just don't," I shrugged. "Maybe one day when I'm 50 and I've got carpel tunnel in my hands from playing guitar, I'll want to adopt or something, but, yeah, no... no kids. No babies. I don't do babies."

"Do you want to get married?"

"This is a shitty proposal."

"No.. I mean, do you see yourself getting married? Like a big church wedding and shit," he said as I shrugged.

"I don't know about a big church wedding, but I don't know. Marriage is a lot different than kids. It's just the two of you. You're not responsible for all these little lives."

"Duly noted," Nick said as I gave him a quick side-eye and looked back down at my computer, wondering what his take was on marriage, but I wasn't about to ask him.

[/Scarlett]

 


 

[Piper]

Dylan had prepared us a chicken salad for dinner. He poured me a glass of wine, whilst he drank a soda, and we talked and laughed our way through our meal. I could almost of forgotten what had been on my mind before until he brought up the script, and suddenly I couldn't stop watching him as he walked outside, retrieved the script, and came sat with me in the living room.

"So the first scene..." He trailed off, looking at me.

"On the sofa..." I whispered, glancing around the room. It was huge, by no means, but it felt homey in its weird echos-if-you-speak-too-loud way. I shifted on the couch as he flipped the pages until he found the one we wanted.

"Ok, so your character is upset, and mine tries to calm her down."

I nodded, having read this part in the book, and script, several times. I looked down at my lap, willing myself to get into character as he stood up.

"Rachel... I don't know what to say." Dylan whispered, already totally in character. I willed myself to feel some kind of upset emotion before looking at him.

"Then don't say anything. The damage is done..." I sniffled, standing up slowly. "...I should go."

"No, stay..." Dylan walked over, taking my hand. "... you can't leave upset. I won't live with myself if something bad happens..."

"I can't stay here, Luke..." I looked up at Dylan, the blue of his eyes looking a little darker.

"Why not?"

I sucked in a breath, feeling him walking us over to the couch, just as the script says. Only we stood in front of it, rather than sitting right away. "I don't trust myself around you..." I whispered, my heart pounding in my chest as Dylan dropped the script to the floor and cupped my face in his hands.

"What's so bad about that?" He stroked my cheeks as I guiltily looked from his eyes to his lips, and then back to his eyes. Something about this moment was erotic, pretending to be someone else whilst the feelings running through you were all too real.

"I..." I went to recite my next line when Dylan kissed me, his tongue pushing into my mouth. I moaned a little too loudly as he sat us down, me on his lap as his mouth devoured mine. I tried to pull away to catch my breath, but he held me close tightly, making me moan once more.

His hands were doing exactly what the script said, caressing my skin, holding me close, but I had steered away somewhat. My hands were in his hair, gripping it tightly between my fingers as my hips slowly grinded against his. I was too lost in the feeling of him, that I'd totally forgotten what we were doing to behind with, and when we started removing each others clothes... well, I knew we were way past running lines, and more into each other.

He laid me back on the couch, and gazed down at me as he knelt over me. I felt a little exposed, but he just smiled, gazing at me. "You... are beautiful..." He murmured, instantly making me want to cover myself up, This wasn't like me, and I felt myself blushing. "Don't hide yourself... you are."

I smiled at him as he leaned down and kissed me. His mouth pressed against mine as he moved inside me. I was lost in the feelings as he kissed me before leaning up.

"You're mine now..." He said, grinning at me before buring his head in my neck.

I only had a moment to wonder what the hell that meant before he made me lose my train of thought completely.

[/Piper]

 


 

[Scarlett]

I closed my laptop, looking over at Nick who was still busy on his phone. It was as if he was in some deep conversation about something but I didn't know if I wanted to interrupt him. But it was getting late.

"So...," I finally said as he looked up at me. "You look busy."

"Oh, texting with AJ," he said as I nodded. "I... told him I knew." I just stared at him. "It's cool. He explained stuff. I explained stuff. It's all good."

"Oh that's good," I said as he gave me a smile. "So, hm, it's getting late..." I said as he started to smile at me. "What?"

"So, you want me to stay here or you want to come to my place?" he asked as I stood up from the sofa. "Or what we doing?"

"We... don't have to spend every night together, Nick," I said as he nodded quickly and stood up from the sofa. "Unless you want to stay over... I mean, that's fine."

"You wanna come over to mine and stay?"

"Not really."

"Why not?"

"I... I don't know who all you've had sex with in that bed," I said as he gave me a look. "I'm weird, Nick. You know that. I've never had a guy sleep in that bed up there until you."

"Then... I'll buy a new bed tomorrow," he said as I sighed. "It's fine. I've been a whore, I know. There's only been a couple I think, though."

"Wow, you must be serious about this thing with me, you're buying a new bed," I said as he made a face and walked up to me. "Why'd you ask me about kids and marriage and shit?"

"Because, I wanted to know what I'm getting myself into..."

"If I said I wanted it all, would you have hauled ass out of my house?" I asked as he shrugged.

"If that's what you want to think...." he whispered before leaning over to kiss me gently on the lips. "I'll go home tonight.... besides, you're gonna see me every night on tour soon."

"I don't get my own room anymore?" I asked as he gave me another quick kiss and laughed at me. "No, really, I don't?"

"Nope. You have been claimed by the Carter," he said, smiling as he walked out my front door.

Claimed by the Carter?

It sounded like some of kind of STD.

[/Scarlett]

 


 

[Piper]

I laid on Dylan's floor, completely out of breath as he laid beside me. I couldn't describe the feelings running through me as I turned to look at him.

He was hot.

I smiled, rolling onto my side and wrapping my arm around his middle. He held me close, dropping a kiss to my forehead. "So, reading lines was a success..."

He cracked up, making me tilt my head to look at him. "Definitely went a little further than planned. Not that I'm complaining." His hand ran down to my ass, giving it a gentle squeeze before he let me go complete. I watched from where I was on the floor as he stood up and gathered our clothes. He handed me mine before sliding his pants back on.

I frowned a little at the fact that he was getting dressed already. I mean, we'd just had sex for the first time, and I felt damn good. Didn't he want to just lay here and talk? I sat up slowly, pulling my shorts and t-shirt closer to me, dressing after he'd left the room. His comment he made about me being his came back to me as I braided my hair out the way. What did that mean?

I walked into the kitchen as he cleared away our dishes from dinner. He seemed distracted, so I walked over to the window looking outside and gazed up at the sky. I wondered if I was still staying or not, considering it seemed like Dylan had got what he wanted.

I jumped when I felt arms wrap around me from behind, but settled back into his embrace.

"It'll be interesting when we get around to filming that scene."

I turned in his arms, looking up at him. "I don't think I'd be able to take it seriously." I smiled as he chuckled.

"I'll just imagine us going as it and falling on the floor off the couch."

I snorted, having laughed when that had actually happened. "I think my butt is bruised."

"Want me to kiss it better?" He smiled down at me playfully as his hand moved down to my ass. I pressed myself against him and smiled, feeling him hard against me.

"Only if this time we do it somewhere more sensible, like your bed."

He nodded, kissing me quickly before pulling me upstairs.

Looks like I was staying after all.

[/Piper]