- Text Size +

 

February 18, 2010

[Piper]

I sat in my seat by the window in the plane, reading my script, but glancing outside every now and then. We had left Stockholm that morning and were on a private flight to Paris, France. I'd purposely kept to myself the past day, wanting Nick and Scarlett to clear the air, and I was happy that they seemed to have fixed their issue and moved on.

And I was also happy that Nick was off my back about Dylan.

I'd skyped with Dylan the night before, and we'd chatted for an hour before running through lines, because I really had been slacking. He'd cut the call when one of his friends called round, so I went sightseeing around the city for a while, and that was something I wanted to do when we got to Paris as well.

"Hey!"

I looked over to the seat beside me to see Scarlett all smiling. "Hey yourself! Hangover gone then?"

She groaned, but stayed smiling. "Yes, it's gone. You ok?"

I nodded, patting the script in my lap. "Yea, just trying to memorise these, but the view is too pretty outside."

Scarlett leaned across me to glance out the window. "Oooh snow. Where we flying over?"

"I have no clue, but its pretty."

She sat back in her seat. "So... I kinda feel bad we left you alone the past day..."

"Oh, don't be silly." I smiled at her.

"No, but you flew over to see us, and me and Nick fight and I get drunk and... I'm sorry. Make it up to you in Paris?"

I smiled. "Well, I do want to go sight seeing. And we can go eat some french food and pretend we can do the accent..."

"I'm not eating no snails!" Scarlett said, pulling a face.

"Me either, ew!"

We both laughed before looking at each other.

"How's Dylan?"

I nodded. "Good. We spoke yesterday, ran through some lines. Filming is getting close now, and he's been working hard to ya know, get in character."

"You didn't have to do much?"

I shook my head. "Need to cut my hair a little and have it darkened a little... but nothing else. He's been at the gym a lot, and he's gotta get a tan too." I giggled, imagining Dylan getting a spray tan.

"You totally just imagined him getting tanned like Ross in ‘Friends', right?"

We both looked at each other again before bursting into laughter.

[/Piper]

 


 

[Scarlett]

"He's hot though," I said as Piper nodded when I felt someone touch my hand. I looked behind me to see Nick standing there. "What?"

"Come back here..." he said as I glared at him. "Come on," he said as I looked at Piper who motioned for me to go. I looked over at Mike, Nick's bodyguard who had his eyes closed, listening to some music and ducked down as Nick led me to the back of the plane, closing the little sliding door. "What are you doing?"

I watched him as he started to unfasten his pants and knew what he was doing.

"It's just Piper and Mike on here... come on," he whispered, dropping his jeans to the floor and sat down on the small seat, patting his thigh. "Come on."

"Are you serious?" I whispered as he smiled and nodded, reaching under my skirt for my panties. I had knee high boots on and suddenly felt my panties being slid over them. "Nick... Piper and Mike are here..."

"Hey, you mentioned it the other night," he whispered, grabbing my hand and pulling me down into his lap so that I was straddling him. "Didn't get a private plane for nothing. Totally could have taken a smaller plane or a commercial flight." I stared at him as I felt him reach down to touch me and I bit my bottom lip. "You know you want to fuck me. That's what you want...."

I looked over at the clouds outside the window. The space was no bigger than a closet and had just enough room for this. I shifted in his lap a little, feeling him and I took a deep breath.

I was about to say something when he leaned over, kissing him harshly and making me feel weak. If I was standing I would already be on the floor. I moved a little more, feeling him guide himself inside me and I sighed against his lips as his hands went for my hips, pushing me on top of him.

Scarlett, where'd you guys go?

"Go away Piper!" Nick called out as I began moving on top of him, running my fingers through his hair and pulling on it a little as I started to kiss him again.

Oh my God...

"Ignore her," Nick whispered against my lips as he started pushing me down on top of him. I was trying to move him, but he was moving me. He had more control over my body than I had at that point. I kept pulling at his hair. I could feel him rising off the seat a little, thrusting inside of me and I started moaning.

His lips met mine quickly, kissing me to quieten me and I could hear Piper laughing outside, but my brain wasn't on that at the moment. My brain was on what my body was feeling and at that moment, it was feeling everything.

"Fuck," Nick muttered against my lips when he found his release as I was already feeling mine. "Can... you're... pulling.. my hair, hurts," he whimpered as I smiled, kissing his lips again and running my fingers through his hair. "See... told you."

"Totally, again, doing that," I whispered as I moved off of him and he tossed me my panties and I slipped them on, moving them over my boots and I tried to catch my breath.

"Your face is as red as your hair," Nick chuckled as I shook my head at him and slid the door open to walk back where the seats were.

I walked over, still feeling weak in the knees and sat down in the row behind Piper. I was trying to catch my breath when she turned around in her seat with a grin on her face.

"I don't think I've ever seen you right after sex," Piper said as she held her phone up to take a picture and I leaned my head back and took a deep breath when Nick walked up, sliding past me to sit down next to me. "I know what you two did..."

"Shut up," Nick said, throwing a bag of chips at her and she started cracking up laughing. I sighed, looking over at Nick who cracked a smile. "See what I mean."

"Yes," I whispered, looking over to see Mike shaking his head at us before looking back at his iPod.

[/Scarlett]

 


 

[Piper]

There were a few fans waiting outside the Backstreet Boys hotel in Paris when we arrived. I walked in with Howie, and his wife Leigh who was carrying their baby boy, and followed them to the the elevators. I could hear the fans behind me shouting for Nick, so knew he and Scarlett weren't far behind.

Nick had booked me a suite for this hotel, which was huge, and I couldn't get over the views of the city from the window in the bedroom. It also had a balcony, but it was way too cold to stand out there. Instead, I booted up my laptop, connected to the hotel wifi (which was pricey as hell) and skype called Dylan.

"Hey babe!" I smiled at him as I lounged on the huge bed, my laptop sat infront of me. He looked disheveled and tired, then again it was early in the morning.

 

I glanced at the clock on the tv before looking back at him. "3ish. There?"

He yawned loudly, making me smile. "7... I got in around 4am I think.

I cringed, knowing how tired he probably was. "Aww, I'll try not keep you long then."

He smiled sleepily at me. "So, Paris?"

I nodded. "It's beautiful. You can just see the Eiffel tower from my bedroom window. I bet its even more beautiful at night."

"Its the city of love, ya know... He said, looking at me through the screen. I couldn't read his expression, but I knew what he meant.

"I wish you was here too..." I whispered, giving him a shy smile. Seeing Nick and Scarlett together did make me wish he was here. I missed him.

"Still... it'll make the sex great when you get home, right? He cracked a grin, making me snort.

"So it's not great already?" I raised an eyebrow as he chuckled.

"Baby, you know it is. I just miss you.

"I know, another week..."

We chatted for a few more minutes before I cut the call short after he yawned several times. I sent him to bed before laying back on my hotel bed. I wondered if Scarlett was still up to sight seeing when I heard the little doorbell for my room go off.

[/Piper]

 


 

[Nick]

We weren't at the hotel very long before we had to head to the venue to get ready for the show. The girls came with me but I knew Scarlett was wanting to go shopping, so she ended up not coming to soundcheck like she had been doing. I figured Piper would have went with her, but when I walked backstage to the dining area, I saw Piper sitting there at a table, nibbling on a salad and reading what was probably her movie script.

"Yo... where's our other half?"

"She went shopping with Leigh and James," Piper said as I walked over and grabbed a piece of cake before sitting down across from her. Now cake reminded me of sex. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing or not. "I don't think Leigh cares for me much so I stayed here. She said she wouldn't be gone long."

"Leigh doesn't hate anybody," I said as she made a face. "What's really wrong?"

"Nothing... we start shooting soon so I'm just going over some of these scenes," Piper said as I glared at her. "I kind of miss Dylan."

"You do?"

"Well yeah... wouldn't you miss Scarlett?"

"It's different with us. You still barely know him that well," I said as she shrugged. "I didn't mean that in a bad way. I meant, you know, well... I guess you're right. Since this all happened, we haven't been apart."

"Why are you just staring at your cake?" Piper asked as I looked at the cake and then back at her. "You would have usually ate it by now."

"Because I see cake now and I think of sex," I muttered as Piper cracked up laughing. "Oh I'm sure you know."

"No... I don't."

"Please... you two talk."

"If you mean you and Scarlett, then really, we haven't that much because it's kind of awkward for her, I think," Piper said as I sighed, picking up my fork.

[/Nick]

 


 

[Piper]

"So, you haven't discussed me at all?"

Nick looked surprised, and for some reason it amused me. "No, not at all... well, not really. When I started dating Dylan I spoke to her about... well the sex, but that was it."

"Am I better?"

I laughed, seeing Nick looking all eager. "Really? You are asking me that? Pig..." I shook my head and smiled to myself as he laughed.

"You know I didn't mean to be an asshole the other day, right?" Nick dug a fork into his cake and cut a piece before offering it to me. I shook his head and he shoved it in his mouth.

"I know, you care. But I can look after myself. When have I ever not been able to?"

Nick nodded. "I know. But, well... I was going to see I still see you as the kid I first met, but that would be wrong."

I chuckled. "Gross..."

"Yea, exactly. I care, Piper. Sure, we messed around and everything, but you're still one of my best friends."

I smiled at him. "You too. So, you are happy with Scar, right?"

[/Piper]

 


 

[Nick]

"Yeah... why wouldn't I be?" I asked as Piper glared at me. "What do you mean? What you implying?"

"You're not just in this because you're afraid you're gonna upset her or make her mad are you?" Piper asked as I leaned back in the chair. "Like for pitty?"

"No... I wouldn't do that. Why would I do that?" I asked. "You mean like start this thing with her because I felt bad because she felt that way?"

"Yeah, I know how your brain works..." Piper said, pointing her fork at me. "You forget sometimes that we share a brain, too."

"Then if we share a brain, you would know that I used to have the hots for her back in the day," I said, pointing my fork at her. "I'm not doing it out of pitty or because I feel obligated or anything else. I'm doing it because I want to."

"Do you love her?"

"Do you?"

"Like a sister," Piper said. "See, now you can't say that because it's just kind of gross considering what happened in that plane earlier."

[/Nick]

 


 

[Piper]

Nick was grinning to himself, and I groaned, knowing he was thinking about him and Scarlett joining the mile high club. I poked him in the arm with my fork, making him jump.

"Stop picturing you both doing it in the plane and answer my question." I glared at him as he stopped smiling and got all serious.

"How do I?"

We looked at each other a moment, making me soften my glare. "You just tell her, Nick." I said softly.

"But how? I tell her I love her all the time, but to tell her I'm in love with her... that's big."

I smiled softly. "Nick, you are in Paris, not literally... thank god." He rolled his eyes at me, making me chuckle. "But you are in the city of love... take her out somewhere! You don't have to spoil her, but just... show her! And I don't mean fuck her under the Eiffel tower or anything like that."

Nick laughed. "Take her out? We leave tomorrow..."

"Then you need to take her out tonight. It'll probably be nicer... less tourists and all that." I reached across the table and squeezed his arm. "And never forget that this is Scarlett, our Scarlett... just because you two are together and in love she's not changed. She's still the same person."

Nick nodded, a slight smile on his face. "I know, believe me... I've learnt that already."

I gave him a big smile before letting go of his arm. "I'm proud of you! All grown up. Awww..."

"But you're younger than me!"

We both laughed, and I quickly stole the last piece of his cake before grinning at him.

"Well, I was going to say you are too, but bitch... you stole the piece of cake I was looking forward to!"

I laughed, before he stood up and surprised me by hugging me. I hugged him tightly back before pushing him back. "Stop, people might start rumours." I smiled as he kissed my cheek before grabbing his plate.

"This calls for more cake!" He walked over to the table to grab another slice, leaving me watching him amused.

[/Piper]

 


 

[Scarlett]

I wasn't out shopping for long and ended up buying a new dress and made it back to the venue in time for the concert to start. Piper and I went out and watched from the crowd since she hadn't seen the show yet. We danced and sung and had an awesome time. It was a lot more fun watching the show with her there, because I forgot that there might be people watching people. Kind of made me wish she could stay there for the rest of the tour, but I knew she had to get back home and do her movie. Plus, there was a Dylan.

And I'm not sure exactly what happened in my absence. Maybe Nick and Piper had a long talk about the Dylan thing because they seemed okay. When we got back to the hotel, Piper and I had talked about renting a movie and the three of us watching it together like old times until I saw Nick pull Piper off to the side as we were getting ready to leave the venue.

"What's the secret?" I asked, walking over to them. "I'm not watching some action movie. I don't care what you say."

"We're not watching anything," Nick said, grabbing my hand. "Piper, see you in the morning!"

"Morning?"

"We're going out," Nick said before handing Piper my backpack that I carried my laptop in and Piper giggled, getting in the van with the other guys. "Just me and you."

"But Piper came to hang out..."

"And Piper's okay with it," he said, zipping his jacket up before wrapping his arm around mine. "She's gonna go back and skype Dylan probably. She's still here a few more days. We got plenty of time with her."

"What the fuck did you two talk about while I was gone?" I asked as we started walking down the sidewalk and it was freezing outside. "Did you finally make up from the Dylan thing?"

"Yeah, I need to be more concerned with us than about her. She's a big girl," he said as I looked around, not seeing Mike anywhere. "Mike went back to the hotel, too."

"If you're trying to be romantic or something, it'd be a lot more romantic in the warmth," I whispered as he cracked up. We turned a corner, seeing the Eiffel Tower in the distance and I sighed. "It's pretty."

"We should come back here when we have more time. We have to leave first thing in the morning," he said as I pouted. "You wanna walk further down? We can take a cab back to the hotel." I nodded and we started walking down the sidewalk, heading towards the tower. "So when Piper leaves we're gonna head back into the studio on our days off, right?"

"Right."

"You're gonna sing on that song with me," he said as I looked over at him. "Not just background vocals."

"Okay," I said as he stopped and looked at me. "Okay, if you want me to do it, I'll do it. Just stop ruining the moment here," I said as he tried not to laugh and we started back walking. "I know why you do that. You forget how well I know you. You get nervous and instantly start talking about work stuff."

"Now you know why I always dated people who didn't know me," he whispered as I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing to be nervous about."

"I'm nervous I'm going to do something wrong and you're going to hate me, and then Piper's going to hate me, and then probably kill me, and then I'll be alone," he spat out as I looked at him. "Alone and dead."

"You won't do anything wrong and if you do, I'll kill you. Piper won't have the chance," I whispered as he chuckled. "I'm cold. The Eiffel Tower is awesome and all but if I had balls, they'd be freezing off right now so I'm sure yours is getting frostbite."

"I'll get a cab..." Nick said, letting go of my arm before leaning over to kiss me quickly. "Then we can warm up," he whispered, before wiggling his eyebrows.

[/Scarlett]