- Text Size +

Project: nkotBSB

By Rachel

Copyright 2012

 

Chapter 6

 

Hanna Jo

 

Jessi decides to go to the bank alone. We don’t want to look suspicious. Drawing attention to ourselves is our biggest concern. Neither of us wants to get caught.

 

I am sitting in a small café about a block from the bank. Waiting for Jessi has me nervous. I keep checking the news from home on my phone. Nothing more has been posted. That calms me a bit. I hate that I am such a worry wart.

 

I sip a cup a hot tea and think about my conversation with AJ. He’s such a nice guy. I am even more attracted to him than I was before. Talking to him was easier than I thought it would be. Maybe it was because there was no sexual banter involved. Even if nothing more than friendship happens, I will be a happy girl.

 

“Excuse me, Miss. Would it be okay if I join you?” A handsome man asks. I don’t know what to say, so he takes that as an invitation to sit down.

 

“Umm…ummm.” I can’t get anything out.

 

“Let me introduce myself. I’m Donnie. What’s a beautiful lady like you sitting all alone?”

 

This guy is certainly Joe Cool. I’m not sure what to make of him. I wish Jessi was her to help me. It sucks that I can’t even deal with a man on my own. Why can’t I have more confidence?

 

“I’m waiting for a friend.” I give him a long, hard stare. He’s a perfect stranger.

 

“I bet she’s not as pretty as you.”  He shifts moving closer to him.

 

“Oh, she’s way prettier than me.” I say quickly. He’s a smooth talker, and I wish he would leave me alone.

 

“I doubt that.” He grins at me. “So aren’t you going to tell me your name?”

 

“It’s Hanna.” Quickly, I pick up my cup of tea. If this guy gets any closer, he’s going to be wearing it.

 

“Nice to meet you Hanna.  I take it you’re from the USA.”  I nod my head as a response. “So tell me about yourself.”

 

“There’s not much to tell.” I look out the window and I see Jessi walking toward the café. “Look my friend is waiting. I need to go.”

 

Grabbing my purse, I head out onto the street. Jessi seems relaxed when I walk up to her. “Hanna, I thought I was meeting you at the café.”

 

“You were, but some guy was trying to hit on me.” I feel uncomfortable even talking about it. “I had to get away.”

 

“That’s cause you’re such a hottie Ho Jo.”  Jessi chuckles. She makes it so easy to laugh about things, that I join her. “See you don’t even realize how attractive you are to men.”

 

“You can thank my parents for that.  This guy thought he was Mr. GQ. I hate cocky guys.” 

 

My best friend looks at me. “Come on, you know you like cock.”

 

“Jessica!” I scream. “Stop it. Now you’re just trying to make me blush.”

 

“But you only have eyes for one cock. You know you want to suck on that fine specimen of man called Alexander James McLean.”  She starts laughing, and I push her away. “Geesh, Ho Jo. You know it’s true.”

 

I feel a blush coming on. “I know.” I whisper. “So how long until our flight leaves for Ireland?”

Jessi doesn’t speak as we wait for the car to pick us up. Twenty minutes later we are back at the airport. Now I am getting excited about the tour. All my fantasies are coming true. I can’t wait to see the look on AJ’s face when we see each other again. I hope that he will be just as excited as I am.

 

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t the beautiful Hanna.” I hear the voice of that annoying man from earlier.

 

Jessi and I turn around at the same time. “Umm, hello, umm…Ronnie.” I say tersely as Jessi pinches me. I have no clue why she is injuring me.

 

“It’s Donnie. Hanna your friend is just as gorgeous as you.” He smiles, making a feeble attempt to be charming. Jessi, of course isn’t buying it.  Donnie moves close enough to whisper in my ear. “You are way sexier than your friend.”

 

I don’t react to his comment. At this point, I’m beginning to think this Donnie character is a big jerk. I wish he would leave me alone.

 

“And what is your name, Beautiful?” He tilts his head toward Jessi. She looks pissed.

 

“None of your business, Mr. Wahlberg.” With that she walks away.

 

Why does his name sound so familiar? It’s like I’ve heard it before. For some reason, I can’t place it. “I’m sorry about my friend. I don’t know what is up with her.” I apologize.

 

“No need to apologize, Blue Eyes.” He smiles at me. I can’t help but smile back this time. He is attractive in that bad boy way.

 

“I think she’s just nervous about flying. She’s afraid of heights.”

 

“The more you do it, the better it gets.” He winks at me. I am totally rattled by his sexual innuendo.

 

 As I am about to say something, but my phone beeps. I take it out of my pocket and find a text message from Jessi. “I need to go. It was nice umm seeing you umm again. Have a nice trip.”

 

“It’s been a pleasure.” Donnie takes my hand and kisses it.

 

Jessi is standing by the women’s restroom when I find her. “I can’t believe you were talking to him.” She spits out. I don’t understand why she’s so upset.

 

“I don’t know. I didn’t want to be rude.”

 

“That was Donnie Wahlberg of New Kids on the Block.” She glares at me.

 

In my defense, I was never into NKOTB. They were before my time. I knew nothing about them, including what they looked like. I didn’t know the difference between Donnie Wahlberg and Donnie Osmond.  “I’m sorry Jessi. I didn’t know. I tried to stay away from him. He’s very persistent.”

 

“Well, he thinks he’s God’s gift to women. I just don’t want him to fast talk you into doing things you aren’t ready for. You need to remember that you have a connection with AJ. We can’t let Donnie Wahlberg fuck up things.” She is adamant about this whole situation. I’m not sure about her attitude. I know she doesn’t like New Kids, but he’s the one who is bugging me.

 

“I know Jessi. I don’t want to get into an argument about this. I was just being polite.”

 

I see her start to relax. “I’m sorry Hanna. I don’t want Donnie ruining things for us.”

 

“It’s okay. I understand. Hopefully, he’ll leave us alone.” I link arms with Jessi. “Let’s forget about him and start having fun. I can’t believe it’s happening.”

 

“We’re going to have the time of our lives.” She says as we walk to our gate.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:
This is only just the beginning. Stick around and see what kind of trouble Jessi and Hanna Jo get into. Let us know what you think. Thanks for reading!!!