[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Is a camp for the rich kids. A Camp that teaches the arts such as Music, Acting, and Dancing. It is here that Nick Carter was sent to as to keep him out of trouble while the group is on break. He is there to teach music to bunch of rich kids, but what he didn't plan on was falling in Love.
Layla is the daughter of the owner and producer of a major record label. She wants to prove to her father that she has what it takes to make it in the music business.
So she wrote and sung under a different name so that way she can show other people that she has what it takes to do things on her own without the help of her father.
So she heads out to camp to learn the different types of music, and also to scout out new talent for her father's record label. It was here that she meets the one person that she has had a crush on ever since him and his band mates signed with her father's label.
And at the end of the four weeks not only did she make new friends but she also fell in love.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Backstreet Boys
Characters: Nick, Other
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 12
Completed: Yes
Word count: 12903
Read: 927
Published: 02/23/15
Updated: 02/23/15

1. Chapter 1 by Nessie [ - ] (1024 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Nessie [ - ] (1003 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Nessie [ - ] (921 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Nessie [ - ] (949 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Nessie [ - ] (1285 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Nessie [ - ] (1221 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Nessie [ - ] (822 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Nessie [ - ] (1879 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Nessie [ - ] (1256 words)

10. Chapter 10 by Nessie [ - ] (791 words)

11. Chapter 11 by Nessie [ - ] (1075 words)

12. Chapter 12 by Nessie [ - ] (677 words)