[ - ] Printer Microsoft Word
Summary: Sam is ready to start her life with the man of her dreams, where is this new fork in the road going to take them both.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: Fanfiction > Music > New Kids on the Block
Characters: Danny, Donnie, Group, Joe, Jon, Jordan, Other
Genres: Drama, Dramedy, Romance
Warnings: Graphic Sexual Content, Sexual Content, Violence
Challenges:
Series: With Me
Chapters: 4
Completed: No
Word count: 9950
Read: 479
Published: 06/04/15
Updated: 08/02/15

1. Fast Forward by ajsmyreasony [ - ] (1680 words)
In honor of me finally biting the bullet and buying my VIP tix..... 25 years in the making and it's Happening. This is true..

However the story that follows is not!

2. Call it what you want..... by ajsmyreasony [ - ] (4717 words)
So Sorry it's taken me so long to post, I had to come down from my cloud nine after meeting the boys. It was the MOST amazing night Danny and Donnie both were so supportive and just perfect LOL and sweet and amazing, and humble and AMAZING ( yes I said it twice it's ok).

I wanted to get this up quickly so sorry for any mistakes. Hopefully I will be up dating quicker now.

3. Sorry Danny by ajsmyreasony [ - ] (1853 words)
Here ya go The next chapter :) I hope you enjoy, could you let me know if you do or not doesn't have to be long. just a lil affirmation that i should keep posting.

4. What Happens on the Cruise ! by ajsmyreasony [ - ] (1700 words)
So sorry, I wasn't sure any one was still reading this.