- Text Size +
“Angel, wake up.” I heard being whispered, “Angel, babe you need to wake up.” The voice I heard sounded so real. I jolted and sat up, seeing AJ in front of me.

“What the hell are you doing here?” I asked, trying to find my phone, but couldn’t. “Where’s my phone? Why are you here?”

“I got discharged, the doctor said my head was alright.” He started, “Sleep good?” I nodded and yawned, looking around in the bed for my phone.

“Where’s my phone?” I asked, looking at him. He smiled and held it up. I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him gently. “When did you get here?”

“Oh, about six hours ago.” He said with a small laugh, “Do you know what time it is?”

I shook my head and pulled away from him, laying back down. I looked at my phone for a second, then put it down. I brought it back up to my face and done a double take. It was already 7:30 PM, March 22nd. “What the fuck?”

“You were tired.” He said, shrugging. I rolled my eyes and slid out the bed.

“You’re a dick.” I replied before walking out his bedroom and downstairs. I yawned, walking where I heard the noise.

“Well, good morning Sunshine.” Brian said with a bright smile. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off. “Sleep well?”

“Yeah, I guess so. I didn’t know I was as tired as I was.” I said, sitting beside Denise. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in her lap. “I’m sorry I didn’t get up and go to the hospital this morning.”

“Baby don’t worry about that, okay?” She said, rocking us back and forth. I nodded against her shoulder and sighed.

“Lay is everyone’s big baby.” Kevin said, making my eyes widened. I slid out of Denise’s lap and jumped in his arms, hugging him tightly. He chuckled and kissed my head as he passed me off to Kris, who I loved on just as much. I returned back to Denise, as AJ finally come back down.

Denise held me close to her, it brought back memories. AJ sat on the right of Denise and I, “So, we have to be in Boston tomorrow night.” Nick said, scratching the back of his neck. I closed my eyes and groaned.

“I hate flying.” I said, dropping my head on AJ’s shoulder. “I need some Melatonin.” I grumbled out, making everyone laugh.

“Are you hungry baby?” Denise asked, tapping my leg. I nodded and stood up, pulling AJ up with me.

“Show me the kitchen, I’ll make a sandwich.” I said, he nodded and pulled me behind him to the kitchen. I went straight to the refrigerator. “Has everyone ate already?”

“Yeah, you’re the only one who hasn’t. So, my kitchen is your kitchen, eat whatever you want.” He said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and kissed my head.

“Thank you.” I said, wrapping my arm around his waist. I looked through his fridge, he didn’t have much. I found eggs, milk, butter and pancake batter. I took those three out quickly and shut the door. AJ had me a bowl and Cane Syrup on the counter and a griddle on the stove for me. “You’re such a good housewife.”

“Bite me.” He said, as he stood behind me. I leaned over and bit his bicep. He jumped and looked down at me, eyes widened. I giggled and started mixing the pancakes together with an egg and milk. After I finished, I added butter on the griddle, letting the butter melt before I started pouring two pancakes on.

Five minutes later, my pancakes were done, and I was starting to mix my two eggs. After I mixed them, I poured them on the griddle, letting them scramble together. Once they were finished, I turned around and saw AJ staring at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, “Yes sir?”

“Nothing, I haven’t seen you be so into something in a while.” He said, looking at me.

“What? I don’t want my food to burn!” I exclaimed laughing, as my eggs finished I took them up. He grabbed a plate and fixed it as I grabbed a bottle of Dr. Pepper he had in his fridge. He put butter on my pancakes, stacked then drowned them in syrup.

“Come on you can eat in the living room and talk to everyone.” He said, carrying my plate to the living room, I followed behind him, and sat on the ottoman in front of AJ’s seat on the couch. He put my plate in front of me.

“Lord, please bless this food that will nourish my body. Jesus name I pray, Amen.” I prayed, then received Amen’s after. I cut my pancakes and began to eat, they were heaven. “You got me drowning in your love.” I sang, before I ate another one, everyone started laugh.

“Are you okay with flying Lay?” Kevin asked, I looked at him and nodded.

“I don’t like it, but I will.” I said with a small smile. “I just need something to keep my mind off of being in the air and having my life in the palm of the pilot’s hand.”

“Damn, now you got me scared to get on a plane.” Lauren said with a small laugh.

“Sorry Law.” I apologized, but I knew she was kidding, “So, we leave what time tomorrow?”

“Yal leave tomorrow at 3. I’m going back home, as well as Leigh.” Kristen explained, making me nod. “Denise leaves in the morning.”

“Why aint yal going?” I asked, looking at Leigh and Kris.

“Because babe, we have to get the guys ready for tour.” Leigh replied, I nodded and bit my lip. I pretty much inhaled my food, I was so fucking hungry it was unreal. The guys looked at me with furrowed eyebrows, I broke out in a smile and stood up, taking my plate to the kitchen and washing it, along with the bowl and griddle.

“You didn’t have to do that, I could’ve done those.” I heard AJ from behind me. I scoffed and shook my head.

“I made the mess, I clean it up. Have you forgotten your rule from when we were younger?” I asked, poking his chest. He chuckled and pulled me into him.

“How can I forget? It always backfired on me, though.” He said, kissing my neck. I shook my head and giggled.

“That is true. I always blamed it on you, Ma always made you clean up.” I said, as Denise walked into the kitchen.

“Get off my favorite child!” Denise explained, making me laugh as I stood back. She made a b-line to me and wrapped her arms around me. “Oh my favorite child.” I giggled at the sight of AJ’s face—he feigned hurt.

“You have her all the time, I want her for a little bit.” AJ whined, pulling me from Denise. I laughed and shook my head.

“It’s not my fault that you moved to California. If you were back home, you could see her all the time.” Denise argued playfully. AJ crossed his arms over my chest.

“Well fine, I’ll just move back to Florida.” He said in all seriousness. I furrowed my eyebrows and gaped, Denise mirrored me.

“What?” She sputtered out, I turned my head and looked up at him—he was still serious.

“I’ll move back to Florida.” He said, looking into Denise’s eyes. “I can be around you, Tony and her all the time. I’ve been thinking about for a while, I’ve been talking to Chad about finding a house down there, I mean, we’re gonna do more production down there.”

“I’ll be happy to have you back.” Denise said as she starting tearing up. AJ opened is arms, for a hug. Needless to say I was sandwiched. “It will be like old times, you two can even spend the night!”

AJ and I laughed, but continued to hug her. She sniffled and pulled away, smiling up at us. “My two babies, I’m glad yal are back together in a way.”

“This time it’s going to go like it should’ve been all along.” AJ said with a sincere smile.

“Good, you both deserve the world.” She said, kissing my cheek, then leaned over to kiss AJ’s. “I need to go get my stuff ready for tomorrow. I’ll be back down shortly.”

“Okay Den.” I said with a smile. I watched as she turned and walked away. I knew with what AJ said, it made her happier than ever. I knew she missed him—I heard it every time I saw here, which was every day. “You made her day, her year even.”

“I was for real about it. I wasn’t blowing smoke up yal’s asses.” He said as I turned around. “I wouldn’t mind seeing this gorgeous face every day.” He added, trailing his finger along my jaw line. I smirked and licked over my lips.

“I can become very annoying so you’ll leave.” I said bitchily, batting my eyelashes.

“You do that already.” He argued playfully. I hit him with the back on my hand right about his precious family jewels. He doubled over, laughing out the pain. “You better run.”

My eyes widened, as I took off out of the kitchen to the living room where everyone but Denise was. I jumped in Marcus’s lap and curled into him. “AJ’s gonna get me, save me! Bri I need to be saved! Nick, D, Kev, please I need reinforcements!”

Marcus stood up and held me in a bridal position. “He can’t get you through me.”

“You work for him, and he’s a big,” I started, then yelled, “baby!” I heard him pad through the foyer and smiled sweetly when he saw me in Marcus’s grasp.

“I’m a baby? You’re the baby!” He exclaimed, stomping towards me, but only to be stopped by Nick.

As Nick stood up, AJ playfully grabbed him by the shirt, bringing the shirt over his head and pushed him out the way. Kevin stood up and stepped in front of him, play wrestling with him for a second before he fell to the ground. I couldn’t help but to laugh. Brian got up and pretended to be a ninja, AJ spun him around and brought him to the ground. Howie got up and become the Antonio Bandarras. My eyes widened as the two play fought for more than a couple of seconds; they both ended up on the floor, rolling around playfully before AJ got up, undefeated.

“Last one!” AJ said in a sinister voice. I furrowed my eyebrows and somehow managed to crawl on the back of Marcus. “You’re a fucking monkey!” AJ exclaimed, making everyone laugh. I stepped onto the couch, sitting on the back of it against the wall.

“I will save you from the Vader, Princess Lay!” Marcus called, getting into a fighting stance.

“Please sir Solo, I will be forever grateful!” I exclaimed, seeing AJ smile. He and Marcus started their rounds, pretending to fight with light sabers—I wish I was recording it, I looked over to the girls, who were all recording. I needed to thank them later.

With a swift moment, AJ took Marcus down. He looked up at me and chuckled, “You’re mine!” He exclaimed, grabbing me off the back of the couch and laying me on it, straddling my waist in the process.
“Al no!” I exclaimed, knowing exactly what he was fixing to do. “Please don’t!”

“Say I am the best man you have ever met in your life!” He exclaimed, “Say it!”

“I am the best man you have ever met in your life!” I exclaimed, hearing the girls laugh.

“You think this is funny beautiful?” He asked, leaning down til our noses touched. I shook my head and smiled, “Smiling doesn’t help your situation babe.”

“Fuck.” I whispered as I ground my hips with his. He groaned, just before he trailed his index finger down my face, then to my arm, then to my hips. He pressed his lips discreetly to mine, I trailed my hands down his chest to his ribs and dug my fingers in them. He jumped up, letting me gain access. I jumped on his back, wrapping myself around him tightly.

“The Venom Queen hath taketh my down!” AJ said in a Scottish accent, making the girls, me and the guys laugh. He fell dramatically to his knees, then his top part of his body hung on the couch. I leaned down and kissed the back of his head, I slid off, and felt him grab me once again, this time, his fingers danced over my abdomen, ribs and thighs.

“Al I’ll do anything if you stop!” I exclaimed, tears falling out my eyes from crying.

“Anything?” He wondered, furrowing his eyebrows. I looked up at him and nodded.

“Yes anything.” I surrendered, with a small smile.

“Anything as in go on a date with me?” He wondered, I nodded.

“Yes.” I said, making him grin. “Now, please stop with the tickling.”

“Okay, only because you said please.” He said, standing up, pulling me up with him. “And because you said you’ll go on a date with me.”

“That was smooth, Age.” Kristen said applauding his hard work. I chuckled and nodded, patting his shoulder.

“Very smooth.” I agreed, hugging him tightly. He kissed the top of my head and turned away, but only to be tripped over Marcus. I clutched my stomach, doubling over in a fit of giggles; tears well heavily. “Oh my fucking jeez, that was amazing. My stomach hurts.”

“It wasn’t funny.” AJ said, standing up and glaring playfully and the girls and I. I pursed my lips together and widened my eyes, trying to keep the laughter down, but I couldn’t. I busted out, laughing loudly.

“It was, Al. I wish I could’ve got that on video.” I said, stepping over Marcus, and passing him along the way.

“No, what would be funny is if I went and threw you in the pool.” He said, stalking behind me.

“You do and you won’t ever get a date from me, you can bet all the money you have on that, too.” I said, looking over my shoulder, his face fell. “I’m kidding babe, chill out, but seriously, don’t throw me in the pool.”

“Take the fun out of it all.” He whined, as I walked upstairs to his room. I checked my phone, I had a missed call from my abusive ex. I shuddered hearing the voicemail he left.

”You think you can leave? Bitch I will find you again, you can’t ever get away from me. Let someone try and stop me, it will be like last year all over again. I’ll push that needle back in your arm, all you will ever be is a crack whore. You better answer when I call next time.”

My stomach dropped, my breath became hollow, my throat felt as if it was closing, and my heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. “Who the fuck was that?” AJ’s voice boomed from behind me. I jumped at his voice and regretted having it on speaker phone.

“An ex of mine Al. I need to talk to Den.” I said, getting up and brushing past him. Tears threatened to spill from my eyes, I couldn’t even look at AJ in his eyes. I walked down the hall and got to Denise’s room. I knocked lightly and waited until she said for me to come in.

“Den, I need to talk to you.” I started, “Like yesterday.”

“What is it baby?” She asked, looking up from her book. She read my face, saw the tears and stood up, wrapping her arms hastily around me. “Derick call you?” She wondered, I nodded against her shoulder, replaying the message.

“I’m scared.” I whispered, as I pulled back.

“He’s not going to touch you again, I promise you that, baby.” She reassured, I nodded and bit my lip. “I heard AJ ask who he was. You need to tell him.”

“How can I tell him something like that, Den? He’ll go fucking crazy.” I said, knowing how he would take the news.

“But he needs to know, baby.” She whispered, kissing my cheek. I nodded and mumbled a thank you before I walked out her room. AJ was standing adjacent, with his arms crossed over his chest.

“We need to talk.” Was all I said, I still couldn’t look him in the eyes. I walked straight to his room and sat on the bed, with him in tow. “Before I say anything, you have to promise me something.”

“Okay.” He said, picking his fingers.

“You have to promise me, not to say anything as I tell you this story. You wait to state your feelings and opinions after I’m done. And then when I finish, after you say what you want to say, you can ask any question you want pertaining to this.” I said, looking up at him.

“I promise.” He said, “I just want to say something… if he tries to come after you, it’s gonna take an act of God for him to get to you. Come hell or high water, you will be protected.”

“Thank you.” I said, getting off the bed with a pack of cigarettes in my left hand, I walked around the bed to him and held my hand out. He took it and stood, I led him out on his balcony. He took a seat, and pulled me in his lap before putting his feet up against the iron banister. I curled up in his lap, before lighting a cigarette. “You think your past was bad, but it wasn’t.”

“Talk to me, babe.” He pressed, lighting up a cigarette of his own. I sighed, thinking of a way I could start without being so blunt.

“After Grams died, I started spiraling out of control. I had no one but her and Gramps, unless Den was home and not on the road with you. I stayed with Grams the night before he passed—I didn’t want to chance of running into you. We talked that whole night, thinking back to when you and I were kids, til we grew apart. She always said that you and I were going to put everything behind us and be together like we were supposed to be.” I said, he smiled lightly—I knew he was feeling remorse about our past.

“I sat with her in the bed, she held me like she did at my mom’s funeral. The morning I left, the Doctor told me it wouldn’t be too much longer. I walked back in her room and gave her a big hug and a kiss. She told me she loved me more than anything in this world, just like she did you. She said we were her two babies.” I paused and whispered, “When we said goodbye, everything fell apart.”

“I went to a friend of mines, he had an eight-ball. That was the first time I done cocaine, and it scared me at the affect it had on me. I went to Havans, and met a guy, Derick. He and I talked for the longest time. I started drinking heavily that night, he took me home.” I said, taking a long drag of my cigarette. “He asked me if I usually drank like I did because I was just buzzing. I told him about Grams, I wanted to forget everything for a little bit. He said he could help.”

“After I heard the news of Grams’ passing, I got in touch with my friend. He came over and brought me some pick me ups. I had an eight-ball, three bottles of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Jim Beam Black. I snorted four lines, and had done downed a bottle of Jack alone.” I said, tearing up, “Den showed up, I hid everything from her. She had no clue that I knew of. She and I talked, I told her my thoughts about Gram’s viewing and funeral. I didn’t want to go to Gram’s viewing, I couldn’t see her like that and that be the last image of her in my mind. I didn’t go, and now, I regret that.”

“I was high and drunk at her funeral, that’s why I was late. I left before it was even over. I didn’t think I needed to be there, because she would’ve tore into me if she had known I was in that condition. Days, weeks, months later after that, it was an everyday thing—drinking and cocaine for a year and a half. By this time Derick and I were dating, Den came to me with an intervention. We both knew that rehab would be the best thing.” I took another drag, I glanced down at Al’s face, and he was shocked.

“I went to rehab in Miami. It was a private one, which was nice, I stayed in there for sixty days. When I got out, Derick was there to pick me up and to take me back home. When I got there it looked like no one lived at my house. Six months, everything was going fine. Derick started becoming possessive to the point where I lost my job that I had. It come to the point where everywhere I went I had to write down mileage, what I bought, and I had to call and check in with him.” I said almost robotically. “If someone called me, I could only answer when he was beside me. It got too much for me, I started back with cocaine and drinking when he wasn’t around.”

Tears started spilling out my eyes, “That went on for about six months. I couldn’t believe I fucked up my sobriety for him. I called Denise, I was a mess. I didn’t even look like my normal self, I started losing weight. I ended up killing my baby, and I didn’t even know I was pregnant. I didn’t have consensual sex with him, he raped me all the time. I had bruises all over my body, and not small simply love bruises, I’m talking about straight up black, purple, blue and yellow bruises.” I took another drag of my cigarette.

“Denise was with me when I found out I lost my baby. She was there for the police reports, she was there for everything. The night I went home, he was there. He was angry as hell. He beat me—I had broken ribs, broken wrist, he chocked me, I had two black eyes, my left eye socket was broken. He wanted me dead it seemed.” I said, as the tears fell from my eyes, “I’ll never forget what he told me, he told me that I should die like my child did because I was a coke whore and he knew I was cheating on him. He pushed a needle in my arm— he made me overdose. He left me there. Your mama saved me.” I said, sniffling and looking down at my hands.

“After I was out the hospital and on my feet good enough, I bought another house. I sold my car, got a new one. Denise told the police about Derick, he was incarcerated and shipped to FSP. I don’t know how he even called me, it was from his number… maybe he’s out. But anyways, that’s the story.” I said, putting my cigarette butt in the butt bucket.

“I will kill him. I—I just don’t understand how someone could be so cruel like that. He put the needle in your arm and I can’t… it’s made me sick to my stomach.” He said his dark eyes boring into mine. “The thought of you dying from that, I wouldn’t ever be able to forgive myself. I don’t even like the thought of you dying period.”

“You didn’t do anything babe.” I said, taking his hand in mine. “And I promise, it will take more than that to get rid of me.”

“You know what happened with me right?” He asked, I shook my head. “After I said those things to you, I started going downhill. I become a person I didn’t know anymore. I dated a girl named Amanda she was in a girl group—I thought we were doing well, but it wasn’t. I stopped doing cocaine, but I was still drinking a lot. She cheated on me, we broke up. It fucked me up a lot… because she couldn’t just break up with me, she had to cheat.”

“On the Black & Blue album, Grams got sick. I went to visit her in the hospital, I drank the whole time. I held her hand when she passed—that fucked me up even more. On the morning of the shoot for The Call, I did two lines off my key card of my hotel room. A buddy of mine told me he had something that would ease the pain. I was paranoid like hell, I was jittery, I made the mistake of offering Kevin cocaine.”

“Days went on, and it was the same thing, but I would go on stage drunk as hell. That was many tour nights. One morning we were in Boston and we were supposed to sing the National Anthem for the Red Sox game, but I was in a coke coma. I went days on staying up, thinking and contemplating life, that on the day that we were supposed to sing, I crash. I was barricaded in my room.”

“Kevin was pissed, very pissed. He knocked open the first door, but he couldn’t get to me, and I was glad of it. When I finally came to, he wanted to talk. We didn’t talk, we fought; saying awful things to each other… I will never forget when he looked me dead in the eyes and told me I was dead to him. That was the straw that broke the camel’s back. I told Marcus I quit. I called mom and told her everything, I knew I needed help. I wanted help. I called the private facility in Arizona and did a 30 day treatment. All of this was while we were in the Black & Blue tour.”

“Al,” I whispered, wiping the stray tears that had fell from his beautiful eyes. “No matter how many years we weren’t together and we drifted apart, we were the same as each other. Just like we were kids.”

“Only difference is that—“ He started but I cut him off.

“There’s not one, love.” I whispered, laying my head on his shoulder. “I’ve done just as worse as you, Al.”

“There was a part of it where you couldn’t exactly happen.” He said, licking his lips. We lit another cigarette. “We also have differences through our pasts.”

“Well, the way I see it Al is that we put it behind us and from here on out, we start on a new slate.” I said, taking a long drag of my cigarette, He nodded and smiled.

“Let’s do it.” He said, taking a drag of his.

“How bout we bring our childhood back and you paint my toenails?” I said, bringing my feet up five inches away from his nose. He chuckled and grabbed my foot, studying my toenails.

“You’re toenails are perfect. You gonna paint mine?” He asked, making me furrow my eyebrows in shock.

“You know I don’t like feet.” I said poking my bottom lip out.

“You used to paint mine!” He exclaimed, making me laugh. I sighed dramatically, and looked at him, batting my eyelashes.

“Fine, but I have to witness you washing them first.” I bartered, which made him laugh.

“Okay, I will. What color?” He asked, “For you and me?”

“I always have mine black, so black for me.” I said, “Black for you, too.” He nodded and sighed, squeezing my leg with his hand. “I have another question, what all am I going to be doing tomorrow in the video?”

“Well, you are the main girl... the only girl truly. The idea is pretty cool, I’m not saying anymore.” He said sticking his nose up in the air, playfully. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

“Fine then, but if I’m dressed like a whore I will bitch until I get my way. You just remember that.” I said, standing up and stretching. I felt his arms snake around my waist, he pulled me to him and kissed my shoulder.

“I wouldn’t let you dress like that, have faith in me babe.” He said, hugging me against him.

“It’s not you I’m worried about, Al.” I said, with a small laugh, “I’ve known Brian, Kev and Howie for a while to know that they like to pull pranks. I’ve figured Nick’s ass out, too, because he’s a prankster as well.”

“You’re right.” He said, with a light chuckle. He and I walked back into his bedroom and sat on the bed. I grabbed my purse and handed him the black fingernail polish. I put my feet in his lap, then thought about taking a bath first.

“Can I take a shower before you paint them? Then you take one, then I’ll do yours.” I asked, looking up at him. He nodded and smiled, pushing me off the bed playfully. I laid sprawled on the floor and just blinked. AJ’s looked over the side of the bed to me and giggled. “Just for that, I’m gonna take a tub bath.”

“That’s just mean.” He said, sliding off in the floor beside me. I giggled and looked at him, then turned on my left side, while he laid on his right side. He brought his hand up to my cheek, caressing the skin lovingly. “You know, you are really beautiful.”

“Well thank you. You are too, you know?” I asked making him smile. I grinned and rested my hand on his, entwining my fingers with him and bringing our hands on the floor.

“You’re more beautiful.” He argued, making me roll my eyes. I leaned over and pressed my lips to his lightly, before I got up. I held my hand out for him to take, without a word, he placed his in mine and stood up with my help. I pulled him into the bathroom with me, “What are you doing ma’am?”

“Saving water.” I said, running the shower letting the temperature get up to par. I took my clothes off, dropping them in a pile on the floor. I looked at AJ and smiled, as I stepped into the shower. “Are you coming?”

“In you? Why yes, yes I am.” He retorted, making me laugh loudly. I heard him strip his clothes, his belt buckle clinked against the marble tile. He opened the door and stepped in behind me. I smiled and dipped my head back, letting the water run through my hair. He reached up and felt the water, then hissed. “Holy shit this is hot, babe.”

“No it’s not. You’re a fucking wimp.” I said, looking at him. How could he talk about the heat of something? What an insult!

“It is hot!” He exclaimed, making me laugh loudly. “I’m not a wimp!”

“Are too.”

“Are not.”

“Are too.”

“Are not.” He said before he pressed his lips to mine in a heated kiss. I ran my hands up, resting them on his ribcage, digging my fingers in him gently. He kissed up my jawbone, then down to my neck, making me moan lightly. He took the skin between his teeth, gently biting down, earning another moan from me. I felt him smile against my neck as he continued to kiss down over my left collarbone to my right.

I brought my hand up to the back of his head, tangling my fingers in his hair, pulling his head back and attaching my lips to his. His hands roamed down my sides, hooking under each thigh. He picked me up, I locked my arms around his neck; he pushed me against the cold tile shower wall making me hiss loudly.

“Fuck Al.” I whispered hotly against his lips. I felt his hardened length slip into me, making the two of us groan in unison. He started thrusting in and out insatiably, dropping his head on my shoulder. My fingernails raked heavily up his back, I clutched onto him like I was afraid he was going to be ripped from me.

“Damn Mada.” He whispered, looking at me. I moaned, pressing my lips to his in a passionate kiss. “Too perfect.”

“You are,” I moaned, as his pace became quicker. My walls closing tightly around him, “God Alex.”

“Holy fuck, I’m fixing to blow.” He whispered, before he took my lips to his again. He kissed down my chest, taking my left aroused nipple in his mouth. I fell apart completely, as he sucked and nibbled lightly, before moving to my right one reciprocating his actions as he done previously with my left nipple.

“Fuck Al, oh my god!” I exclaimed loudly, as he hit my g-spot sending me over fully. My walls clenched around him, I pressed my lips against his, as he groaned loudly, “I’m coming.”

“Me too, baby.” He whispered, taking my lips back to his. Our breath became ragged, he laid his head on my shoulder breathing heavily. I smiled to myself and laid my head on his, kissing his temple.

“We need to finish washing because you are still painting my toenails.” I said, holding my head up. He groaned playfully and looked at me. He pressed his lips to mine, then let me down from his grasp. We began to wash, he washed me, I washed him; after we were finished, we both stepped out the shower and into a towel. I dried off then walked in his room and got
dressed.

I sat on the bed and towel dried my hair as he emerged from the bathroom in a pair of black silk boxers. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked up at him as he slid in the bed at my feet. I raised my right foot and pressed it against his chest, making him chuckle.

“You still have the prettiest feet I’ve ever seen.” He said, grabbing the black toenail polish and held my foot so he could start painting them. Five minutes, he was done with both feet and they looked great. He blew on my toes until they were dry.

“You’re turn.” I said, spreading my legs. He put his feet in front of me. I grabbed his left foot and started painting his toenails, after I finished, I did the right foot. Once I was finished, I blew on his toes just like he did mine.

“They are so pretty!” He exclaimed with a high pitched voice, making me laugh. I looked at the time it was close to midnight. I walked out of his room and noticed that the guys were downstairs still.

“Oh Al!” Brian squealed out as he saw me. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off, before I jumped in his lap, kissing his cheek.

“Oh my god!” Nick exclaimed, making everyone laugh. I shook my head and stood up.

“Since yal want to pick on me, I see I’m not wanted here, so I will return back to bed. Goodnight you goof balls, I love each of you a lot.” I said, hugging them each and kissing their cheeks. “Yal sleep sweet, I’ll see yal in the morning.”

“I love you Lay!” Brian exclaimed making me smile.

“I love you Lay,” Howie and Kevin said in unison, making everyone laugh.

“I love you Lay-Bug!” Nick exclaimed, making me laugh loudly. “Tell AJ we said goodnight.” I nodded and made my way back upstairs. I walked into AJ’s room noticing he was already in bed. I turned the lights off then walked to the empty side and slid in, he turned towards me and wrapped his arm around my waist, then snaked his other under my pillow.

“Goodnight baby.” He whispered, kissing my shoulder.

“Goodnight love.” I whispered in reply before he started snoring. I laid there and thought about what had all happened in such a short amount of time. I thank God that AJ is okay now, I thank God that I’m alive. I thank God he brought us back together.