- Text Size +
The ambulance sped to a halt just outside the emergency room doors, they pulled Bradley from the back, popping the wheels from the gurney and wheeled him inside Neilson followed closely behind.

"I'm sorry you have to stay here" a nurse said to him.

"But..." Neilson said "I'll let you know what's going on" they said running into the cubicle.

The elevator dinged and they dodged off, rushing towards the triage area "Neilson" Vicki said "What happened? Where is he?" she asked.

"They just took him in there" Neilson said to her.

"What happened?" Brian asked.

"I don't...we were in the hall and...all of a sudden Damien was there and...he got shot" Neilson said rambling on. "Nat and I we dragged him into the bathroom and we tried to stop the bleeding but there was too much blood..."

Brian nodded "No it’s okay, you did good” he said “Your parents are on up on the 5th floor, they're worried about you alright so get up there" he said, Neilson nodded.

"Bradley" Vicki said bursting into the cubicle "Bradley" she said sadly "Honey, it's me, can you hear me?" she asked smoothing his hair away from his forehead.

"Bradley J." Brian said running in "Hey buddy you're going to be just fine; you hear me?".

"Dr. McAdams I'm sorry but I need you to step out..."

"I am not going anywhere" she said to the nurse.

"Sir, please? we need room to work" the nurse said to Brian.

"I'll be right outside, Bradley I'm right here okay?" he said leaving the cubicle.


~*~



"I don't know, I haven't heard from her, oh my god I hope she's okay" Natalie's mom, Jodi said as she talked on the phone.

Natalie then opened the front door to her house and went inside "Mom?!" she yelled.

"Oh god here she is, I'll talk to you later" Jodi said hanging up and flinging the phone across the room. "My god" she said engulfing Natalie in a hug "Where have you been? do you know how worried I was?!" she asked. "Is that blood?" she asked.

"Mom...Bradley was shot" Natalie said to her, she then pulled Natalie back into her and pressed her head to her chest.


~*~


“Okay that’s it, I’m tired of waiting, I’m going over to that school” Sasha said.

“Sash…” Nick said.

“No, Nick, something is wrong, we should’ve heard from Neilson by now” she said.

“Mom, dad” Neilson said appearing.

"Oh my god, Neilson" she said running towards him and covering him. "Oh god, are you alright?" she asked putting her hands on his cheeks and hugging him tightly.

“You have any idea how worried we were? Where have you been?” Nick asked hugging him.

“You don’t wanna know” Neilson said to him.

"You're covered in blood what happened to you?" Sasha said to Neilson as she looked him over.

"It's not mine" he said to her “Bradley was shot” he said.

“Oh no” Nick sighed.

“What?” Sasha said.

“Yeah” Neilson said.

"Oh honey…come on let's go clean you up" she said wrapping her arm around his shoulders and leading him away.


~*~



A police officer lead Kyle and Adam into the cafeteria.

"Hello boys, I'm detective Stone, this is detective Manning, we just want to take your statements" he said to them "Kyle you want to come with me?" Dean asked.

"Adam, you and I will talk right here" Sam said as they sat at a table.

"I was in class when we heard the first couple shots" Kyle said to Dean "My teacher told everyone to get down on the floor, I was under my desk when Damien came in".

"He had the gun in his hand and told Kyle to get up, then he told Kyle to go with him and that's when I stood up" Adam said to Sam.

"Adam didn't want me to go alone, so he got Damien to take him too...we walked down the hallway and he pushed us into a classroom". "Our phones started ringing I guess it was my mom trying to call me" Adam said
"He made us hand the phones over, he threatened to kill Kyle if I didn't hand mine over, that's when Kyle's mom called and Damien answered it".

"My mom called and Damien picked it up, after he was finished he threw both of our phones to the floor and shot them “He told us about Bradley being shot and coach and Mr. Burns” Kyle said.

“He was basically just bragging by that point” Adam said. “I told Kyle we needed to do something you know, we needed to get out of there.”

“That’s when he shot out the lights” Kyle said “I pushed Adam behind the lab station and told him to stay down.”

“I saw the beaker just sitting there on the table so I pushed it closer to Kyle” Adam said.

“He just started screaming at me and blaming me basically for everything that’s wrong with his life” Kyle said “That’s when I felt the beaker at my back so I reached back to grab it” he said.

“He didn’t see you do this?” Dean asked.

“No, he was too busy whining” Kyle said.

“I looked under the table and found a pair of goggles, Kyle had the beaker in his hand at that point so I threw the goggles against the wall” Adam said.

"I tackled him, we fought over the gun and that's when the door opened and Harry was standing there and the gun went off” Kyle said.

"I saw Harry come in and heard the gun go off, next thing I know Harry’s bleeding and was on the verge of collapse” Adam said.

"Hey" AJ said on his phone "No, I'm still at the school, the police want to talk to Adam about what happened" he said.

"Is he okay?" Melissa asked.

"Yeah don't worry he's fine" he said to her.

"Thank god...I've got some more bad news...Bradley was shot" Melissa said.

"What? How?" AJ asked.

"I don't know all the details yet, Neilson came in with him I haven't gotten to talk to Sash or Nick and Vicki and Bri are waiting for Bradley to get out of surgery" she said to him.

"Damien was standing there laughing basically, Kyle snapped and took him down".

"I jumped on him, I was able to grab the gun and I knocked him out" Kyle said to Dean.

"Okay...well Kyle, that's all the questions I have for you, thanks a lot" Kyle nodded sadly and stood up from the table.

"I got to go, I'll talk to you soon" she said hanging up when she saw Christina come in behind a gurney. "Chris?" She asked "Oh my god, Harry" she said "What happened?" Melissa asked.

"He was on his way out when he thought he thought he heard Kyle yelling and he surprised Damien, so Damien shot him" she said bursting into tears.

"Oh..." Melissa said grabbing her close and holding her.

"Mom" Kyle said to Kellie, hugging her tightly.

"Hey dad" Adam said hugging AJ.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kellie asked.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine I just want to get out of here" Kyle said to her.

"Come on, your mom's waiting for us at the hospital" AJ said to Adam as they all walked down the hallway.


~*~



Daphne paced around the police station "Can I get you something Mrs. Winchester?" an officer asked her.

"Can you please just tell me if my son is involved in this or not?" she asked.

"I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't have any information right now, but don't worry the captain is on his way maybe he can tell you what you want to know" an officer said to her.

"Okay, thank you" she said She sat in a chair when her purse started to ring "Oh" she said reaching in and pulling her cellphone out "Derek, thank god" she sighed.

"Daphne, what's the problem?" he asked.

“Oh Derek, everything is just…chaos” she said.

“Daphne I am in the middle of a very important business meeting, just tell me what’s going on and how much it’s going to cost to make it go away” he said irritated.

“I think someone broke into our house when I got home this afternoon everything was tarnished it was like someone went on a rampage" she said to him.

“Did you call the police?” he asked.

“Of course! While they were looking around, another police officer came to the house and told me that Damien was involved in some shooting at his school."

"What?!" he asked.

“Derek, you need to come home, I need you” she said.

"I'll call Darren and have him stay with you until I get back, hopefully I can get back by tonight, I'll call you later."

"Okay" she said hanging up.

She looked out into the lobby to see the doors open and officers escort someone in, she ran from the office and came face to face with Damien.

"Mom" he said to her

"Oh my god" she said tearfully, the police pulling him along.

"Mom I'm innocent I swear!" he yelled out.

She sobbed as they pulled him into a room, slamming the door shut behind them.


~*~



"Mom" Adam said running to Melissa, she held her arms open.

"Are you okay?" she asked tearfully.

"Yeah I'm fine" he said as she hugged him tightly.

"Thank god" she said putting her hands on his face "Why are you...blood...why is there blood?" she asked.

"After Harry was shot I tried to stop the bleeding" he said to her.

"Are you going to tell me how all of this happened? Like why he took you?" she asked.

"Miss, he just got done telling all of it to the police, let's give him a break" he said to her.

"How's Harry?" he asked.

"He's in surgery right now" Melissa said.

"Bradley?" he asked.

Brian & Vicki sat in the waiting room, Vicki paced around “I feel like we should’ve heard something by now” she said.

“Hey” Brian said standing up “This is Bradley we’re talking about remember? He’s strong, he’s a fighter” he said “Just like his mom” he said to her, they smiled at each other as he pulled her into a hug.

A doctor still clad in his surgical scrubs came towards them “Dr. McAdams, Mr. Littrell” he said to them.

“George, please tell me, is Bradley alright?” Vicki asked.

“As you both know Bradley lost a substantial amount of blood” he said “It turns out the bullet nicked an artery, but aside from that no major damage was done, however his blood pressure dropped during surgery but we were able to get it back up” he said. “We were able to remove the bullet with minimal trauma” he said to them.

“So he’s going okay?” Brian asked.

“He’s going to be just fine” he said, Vicki took a deep breath.

“Oh thank god” she said.

“He’s in recovery right now, the nurse will let you know once they get him to a room” he said.

“Thank you George” Vicki said to the doctor.

“No problem” George said nodding before walking away.

“Oh my god” she said hugging Brian, he held her tightly.

“He’s going to be okay” she said.

“He’s going to be fine” Brian said as she hugged him once more, a memory from their teenage romance flashed in his mind as he took a deep inhale of her hair.

“I’ve got to call my mom and let her know what’s going on” she said as they parted, he gazed at her as she walked away.