- Text Size +
A/N: We’re backkk! Hehe. That’s right guys, the power duo are back to cast a spell in this trilogy! Hope you enjoy and please review, it helps us as writers know that we have an audience that is intrigued by the story! Thanks and take care!

“Termination of Sanity”

**~A Home Coming Visit~**

Ana giggling, burst through the swinging kitchen door with a smile that spread so wide across her delicate features.

Summer still sitting on a chair smirks at Ana, “So, is that boyfriend number three at the door for you?”

“Ha, ha. No you guys! You won’t believe who’s here to make a visit.” Ana shrieks happily, her emerald sapphire eyes lit up brightly.

Jamelet, who was checking the pancakes warming nicely on the frying pan, faces Ana. “Well Geez, please don’t keep us in suspense.” She responds sarcastically, rolling her light eyes at Ana.

Ana pouts and then smiles before she burst with the news, “It’s Howie, Nick and A.J.!”

Jamelet shakes her head, “Sure and Britney and Christina are coming over later today to have some tea. Really Ana, come on girl. Don’t play with me like that.” She responds irritated, not buying the whole answer that came from Ana.

“No, really! They’re here! They’re sitting in the sofa right now, they wanted to see how everything is going with us! I’m serious about this! Come take a look for you self!” Ana squeals in excitement as she drags Summer off her chair and pulls her out the kitchen door.

Ana stands in the living room, watching Summer’s facial expressions change from surprise to joy in just a matter of seconds. “Well, see. I wasn’t lying. I can’t believe you would think I, little ol’ me would try to set up a trick on you. I’m so ashamed at you, Summer.” She teases as Summer stands there in shock, watching A.J. greet her and pull her into his strong embrace.

“OH MY GOD!!” Summer screams out happily, sending Jamelet to burst through the door.

“What, what happened?” Jamelet asks concerned until she saw the three men before her.

“I can’t believe it! You guys are really here!” Jamelet whispers as she gazes at the three men star struck. She cups her hand over her mouth, trying not to scream out in glee about how excited she really was to see the guys here.

“I would have thought for sure, you guys have long forgotten about us. I mean I, I , I got tickets. To, you know. To see you guys in concert.” Jamelet mumbles softly as her cheeks burn a blazing red in embarrassment. “I’m sorry Ana for not believing ya!” She turns to Ana and winks to her before she embraces Howie, Nick and A.J.

“Yup, you should be. You know I wouldn’t lie about these things.” Ana teases in a smugly tone, yet a tease of smile wavers in the corners of her lips.

“I don’t even know where to begin. How’s life been for you guys?” Jamelet whispers, her cheeks now a pale pink as her excitement dies down.

“Great, couldn’t have been better. I mean, we’ve been on a break now so I can’t wait to hit the studio and start lying down some tracks.” Nick stands, his arms still lingering around Jamelet’s waist.

A.J. clears his throat, as he throws his arms around Summer and wraps her again in a hug, “We missed ya. I mean we all been through so much, it would be a diss to not see how our friends are doing.”

“Friends, we’re your friends? That’s so cool man.” Ana pipes up, staring deeply into Howie’s memorizing dark eyes.

“Yeah friends, or maybe if someone wanted it to be more than that, we’ll see what happens.” Howie whispers loud enough for only Ana to hear. She feels her heart race at the possible thought of what that statement could have meant.

“This is quite a surprise, we had no idea as you can tell, we’re quite a mess.” Summer blushes faintly, wiping away a small white pancake smear off her cheek.

“I say the batter looks good on you. You can start a trend, the whole batter thing working for ya. And a plus side of it, is if you get hungry you can always lick that off.” A.J. teases, poking Summer on her side as everyone laughs.

Summer playfully pushes A.J. away and hurries to the kitchen to check on the mixture in the frying pan.

A.J. smirks and watches as Jamelet asks Nick if he received any new e-mails from Rose.

“Rose? Rose, right. Uh, no.” Nick whispers, his cheeks tinge in a slight pink as he stares at Jamelet who’s brown locks were hanging loosely over her shoulders. A few seconds of silence floated in the air, before Jamelet responds.

“I know, I know. The hair is wack right now. But like Summer said, you caught us off guard.” Jamelet states, her hands on her hips as Nick blushes and gazes at the light carpet below him.

“No, you’re hair is just fine. You look beautiful.” Nick states as A.J. smirks poking Ana on her ribs sending her into a fit of giggles.

“Dude you make it so obvious. Just ask her already! God, you’re tormenting me over here.” A.J. responses as Howie chuckles under his breath.

“Nick don’t pay attention to A.J. He’s just messing with ya.” Howie says with a grin on his cinnamon sun tanned face.

“Ask me what?” Jamelet states concerned as the thought of CAPPA news crawls back, invading her peaceful soul.

Nick rolls his azure eyes and tugs on Jamelet arm, pulling her towards the front door, “I’ll talk with her outside, without any of you bothering me.” Nick mutters sending A.J. into a burst of laughter.

Jamelet confused, gazes at Howie who simply shrugs his shoulders to her unspoken question. Following the tall blonde out the door, Jamelet steps outside. Summer comes back into the living room curious, “What’s up with Nick? He’s a bit spacey today.”

A.J. slowly crawls his fingers around her small waist, “When is he not spacey? Nothing new there.”

Summer grins, her emerald eyes taking in the man before her. “So” She starts the conversation nervously, “How’s the moving out going?”

“Doing good, I just got tired of her. Things weren’t working out.”

“Oh I’m sorry to hear that.” Summer whispers, her short blonde tresses fall inches above her shoulders.

A.J. smiles, “Don’t be. It was for the best I suppose.”

Ana and Howie race over to the window overlooking the front terrier and beautiful clear blue ocean and beach.

“Nice place by the way.” A.J. whispers to Summer as his fingers fold into hers romantically.

“Thanks, I got the connection I guess.” Summer whispers never looking away from A.J.’s dark mysterious eyes.

Howie and Ana chuckle as they peer out the window to see what was going on with Nick and Jamelet.

“Hey, I hope I didn’t scare you in there, when A.J. said to ask you something. And don’t worry it’s not about CAPPA.” Nick whispers to her as she lets out a big sigh. ‘At least not yet’ He thinks to himself.

“Good thing too, I don’t think I can handle any more news about that place.” She whispers, gazing at the bright ocean, the soft gentle breeze embracing her.

“It’s about me.” Nick whispers.

Jamelet smiles, “Nick look, I don’t know if its right for us to start dating right now, I mean it’s a bit weird with the past we have, I’ll need time.”

“What? Girl what are you talking about?” Nick asks confused, his eyes clouded in distress.

“I thought you were gonna ask me to uh… never mind.” Jamelet says utterly embarrassed at this point.

“I was gonna ask you what?” Nick asks lifting her chin up with his fingers to look into her light eyes.

“Nothing, nothing at all. Sorry man.” Jamelet smiles.

Nick laughs, “Actually since you brought it up, how about I take you out to dinner tonight. Just you and I. Without A.J. teasing us and Howie looking all proud and stuff. You know, like friends.” Nick whispers playfully.

Jamelet laughs, “Ok, sounds cool. Hey are you sure that’s all you wanted to say? I thought you had to tell me something about you.”

Nick gulps, his real intentions had nothing to do with his wanting to date the young woman, though he didn’t mind that idea. But he can wait to figure out his feelings about her later. That wasn’t the important thing at the moment though he would hear it from the other guys. How was he to break the news to her that his powers are losing control? That in fact the purpose he and the other two guys came was to find out what was going on with their powers. The powers seems to have taken a mind of its own at times. When he would take his dog for a walk, a trial of fire comes shooting out for no apparent reason, when bathing: the water would boil to an immense heat that should be fatal for flesh yet nothing happens to him. That his other house in California blew up in flames the moment he stepped onto his property. He needed to find out why he couldn’t control his powers anymore. The others guys are experiencing similar events.

A.J.’s telekinesis power have expanded to the point that it was truly frightening. A.J., like Nick, can not seem to control the ability any more. His powers almost killed him not that long ago when driving down a road in the night. Nick recalls A.J.’s scary phone call that left A.J. shaken up. It seemed while driving, a truck ahead of A.J.’s vehicle stopped and charged towards his car. The problem was there was no driver was in the truck. It was like the truck was moving on its own towards his direction. A.J. had explained how he swerved just in time to avoid the fatal crash with the large truck but slammed into a tree, damaging the license plate of his new black Mercedes.

“Nick, what is it?” Jamelet voice snaps Nick out of his thoughts.

“Nothing.” He shakes his head weakly, “Nothing for you to worry about.” He couldn’t do it. He can’t break the bad news to her. He feels bad as he gazes at her happy smile, he couldn’t remember what it felt like to smile and not worry about someone coming after him. He didn’t have the nerves to damage that pretty smile on her face. He’ll have to wait for that later tonight. For some reason, the young doctor held a special place in his heart, if it wasn’t for her determination to see them all safe, he wouldn’t know where he’d be. If he told her that not only did he find his powers acting up but that he heard from Kevin who did research on CAPPA: that the company was bought by someone, she would just be devastated.

‘You gotta tell the girls. Let them know ASAP. I think we’re not out of this by a long shot.’ Nick recalled what Kevin had told him earlier today. It scared him to know that again his life along with the others could be endangered again. Nick didn’t know how to break this to the doctor so he figured taking her out to dinner to ease her nerves might work.

“Are you sure?” She asks gently, the breeze ruffling her dark brown locks.

Nick simply nods his head and licks his lower lip gently, “Ye, yeah. That’s all. We’ll talk later, we’re being watched.”

Jamelet turns her head in time to see Howie and Ana’s face in the window with a huge grin plastered on their face. Laughing she turns to Nick, “Hey, I think they want to see some action. How about we give it to them?”

Nick laughs and nods his head, “Alright, I think we can arrange that.” And with that pulls the petite woman into his arms and gently touches his lips across hers and in the background he can hear squeals and shouts bellowing from inside the house. Nick pulls away from the young woman as they laugh.

“You think they’re gonna talk?” Jamelet asks, raising her dark eyebrows.

“We’ll never hear the end of it.” Nick whispers as that statement reflects CAPPA’s emerging.

Jamelet giggles and places her small hands into his hand and tugs him towards the entrance of the house, “I’m sure we’ll never see this end.”

Nick sighs, gulping down the fear that is itching his soul, “You have no idea.” And they both enter the house.
~*~

The greyhound bus pulls up to its station and opens its door for the passengers to evacuate the premises.

Coby inhales the sweet salty air of Florida air. He had just returned from Rhode Island to see the ashes and remains of the former company CAPPA and decided to head back home to Florida to concoct a plan to bring CAPPA back. He passes his hands through his dark black hair and sighs, “Soon, it’ll be time to play. I hope you experiments are ready for some fun.” He chuckles softly to himself as he walks out the bus terminal and hails a taxi. Getting in the taxi and giving the driver directions, he leans back in the cool worn leather seat and pulls out a written piece of paper that withheld the construction plans to create a new CAPPA building in Florida. He thought it would be easier to get away with things in the southern area of the United States, since there is so much security up north. Plus most of his alliances live in the nearby southern states to help out with the rise of CAPPA. Smiling, he gazes out the window as buildings pass by in a blur. “Yup, only a few days till the plan comes to action. Gotta rest up for that. Dad, I’m gonna do this right, the way it should have done from the beginning.” His grey eyes scan the wrinkle folded paper as he places it back into his gym bag as he grabs his black suitcase pulls out a manila folder pertaining all the background of the Experiment 1B along with the employers who worked with them. ‘This will be fun.” He whispers quietly to himself, his grey eyes sparkling in glee.
~**~

**~To Be Continued…~**