- Text Size +
"Mella, this room is the shit. The faeries on the walls are freaking sweet. I'm glad I helped draw them onto the walls... Ana's going to love you forever," Nick enthused as he gently ruffled Melicia's locks. It was Friday afternoon and the room was finally done. Melicia's vision had fit perfectly in the large guest room. The faieries painted on creamy white walls in colors of lavenders, plums, deniums, sky blues, and various other colors. The covers over the lustrious bed were made of a sheer violet colored fabric, because Melicia could imagine Ana snuggling into the covers during her late nights. Ana's cedar chest lay perfectly at the end of the bed with picture frames layering all of the walls. Melicia had even selected a special wall near the walk-in closet to fill with various pictures of Ana, the boys, her mother, Melicia, and Howie. Then, the center of the room was the first draft of Ana's special faery in a delicate silver frame above Ana's bed.

Melicia smiled happily as she looked around the room. "I'm jealous of it myself! I should be on Trading Spaces or something, I could knock people's socks off."

"Maybe that's what you should major in - Interior Design," AJ suggested with a sly smile. She did have a certain knack for knowing people's lifestyles and personal desires.

"That and my Journalism," she added, kissing his cheek. "Can't forget that."

"You could major and minor," AJ suggested.

"Yeah... but I also like marketing... man, I don't like choosing these things!"

"You're young, you have time to choose, mix, and match," Kevin chuckled, kissing her forehead. "If anything, you decorate your home for your family, do journalism for a serious career, and market on the weekends."

"Hey, that could work!" Melicia replied excitedly. "Rolling in the cheddar, oh yeah."

"Cheddar?" Brian repeated with amusement.

"You know, money?" she laughed. "All five of you guys are definitely making a lot of it."

"But we never called it cheddar," Brian explained, "Dough, money, moola, chips, pennies, cash...the list goes on...but doesn't include cheddar."

"Don't forget dinero," Howie added.

"Alright, Latin Loser," Nick snickered.

"Hey!" he and Melicia objected.

"Sorry, had to use the double 'L' on him!"

"You're just jealous because you're not as suave and exotic like the Latin are!" Melicia stuck her tongue out at him.

"Suave and exotic? Nah, I'd rather take the sexy and blonde route..." Nick trailed playfully.

"Carter," Howie growled possesively.

"What?" Nick asked innocently.

"Does Nick have a death wish?" Melicia whispered into AJ's ear as Howie gave Nick a tongue lashing.

"Dude, I wasn't even talking about her! I was talking about myself! Chill the Hell down! I mean, jezz, if I was going to talk about Ana, I would use the double 'B'. You know, Beautiful Blonde... Or maybe the Sexy Siren, cause her voice kicks ass... Fine-Ass Fox would work, too... But Bomb-shell Blonde is a definite possibility..." Nick whined loudly.

"No, he's definitely not smart enough to think of one because his mouth decided for him," AJ replied.

"I think we should staple his lips shut..." Melicia trailed, cocking her head to the side in wonder as Nick began to dig a deeper hole for his body.

"That would be an improvement," AJ decided, cocking his head to the other side as they listened intently to Howie's rage.

"You don't talk like that about someone's girlfriend! And to make it worse, I'm like your brother! Dude, that's wrong! If I see you make ONE move on Ana, I'll kick your ass so far you'll end up in last Tuesday!"

"Is this a bad time to ask when she's getting discharged?" Nick squeaked.

"Yes, it's a VERY bad time, Nick!"

"Well, to defend myself, I was only complimenting you on your choice of girlfriends. She's a sweet piece... Dude, I was just complementing you and her!"

Howie raised an eyebrow. "You better be sure about that and watch your words next time!"

"I didn't say anything wrong!"

"You know how protective Uncle Howie is of Ana. When you say stuff like that, he's going to attack," Melicia replied knowingly.

"Stuff like what?!" Nick fired, turning on his heel. "I just said she was sweet, cute, and beautiful..."

"No, you said things like 'Fine-Ass Fox, Beautiful Blonde and Sexy Siren'. And you have told him before that he should let you date Ana. You're not the innocent one, Nickloas."

"Do you have me on tape saying these things?"

"If you mean Alex, Brian, Kevin and Uncle Howie, then yes."

"I'm sorry," he immediately whimpered.

"Good Nicky," she cooed, patting the top of his head.

"Can I still see Ana?"

"As long as you do what Uncle Howie told you."

"What did he tell me to do again?" Nick asked with confusion, scratching his head.

"Not hit on Ana or call her those nicknames."

"What if she likes one of those nicknames?"

"She won't know unless you tell her, and you're not supposed to."

"What if they're causally brought up... Like she needs a new surfing nickname?"

Melicia raised an eyebrow. "Do you have selective hearing, Nicky?"

"Mom used to tell me that, but I do get what you're saying..." Nick answered, leaning down and picking up his hat from the floor. "I promise that I'll hit on Ana and give her some awesome nicknames. Checked, noted, and filed!"

"NICK!" Melicia groaned loudly as Howie's eyes seemed to light with a new fire.

"I'll see you guys down at the hospital, okay?!" Nick blurted quickly, fishing in his pocket for his keys. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Howie advancing. Nick yelped in surprise, freeing the keys and running hurriedly down the steps.

"D! Just let him go!" Brian laughed.

"But he said--"

"Do you really think Ana's going to let him get that far?" Brian asked honestly.

Howie stopped by the door, hearing Nick's car peel out of the driveway. "No, she won't."

"If anything, you can attack the boy in his sleep with whip cream and honey or something," AJ vollunteered.

"Ew, that sounded kinky," Melicia wrinkled her nose in distaste.

"Or you just play the Gremlins movie while he's sleeping," Brian chuckled.

"He's STILL scared of those things?" she asked.

"Definitely, kill the lights, put on the movie, he'll never even think of Ana again," Brian confirmed.

"Ooh, you should do that, Uncle Howie!"

"I'll think about it," Howie answered, glancing around the room once more. He couldn't wait for Melicia to show Ana the beautiful room. He believed that Ana would want to stay with them forever once she saw the love and beauty they created for her.

"Well, while you're thinking, did Ana tell you when she's getting discharged?" Kevin asked, watching Howie gather a small present and set it on the satin comforter.

"Tomorrow morning, bright and early."

"Bright and early?" Melicia laughed, knowing Ana wouldn't be amused with the discharge. She'd probably sleep through the entire process.

"Yeah, I know. Are you coming with me, Mella?"

"Do you want me to come with you? Or do you want to do the whole pick up process alone?" Melicia asked.

Howie's face blanked for a moment. "Say what?"

Melicia laughed, "Are you having anything for her when she gets home? Do you have anything planned?"

"Oh! Yeah, I do have something planned. But I'll wait for that until after you show her the room."

"What do you have planned?"

"That's for me to know and you to find out if Ana tells you. It's a surprise."

"I'll have the guys block you, because they want to know, too."

Howie looked at the guys wearliy. "You won't block me... will you?"

"Melicia's really cute when she's so determined..." Kevin trailed.

Melicia grinned triumphantly as she looked at Howie. "You've gotta tell me, Uncle Howie! Please?"

"It's nothing big..." Howie trailed.

"But it has to be REALLY romantic knowing you!" Melicia squealed.

"Yeah, you're not called Sweet D. for nothing, man!" AJ added.

"You see the small box on her bed? That's the surprise. There you go, I told you! Now let's get going to the hospital--" Howie headed towards the door.

"Bullshit!" Melicia cried, grabbing her uncle's arm.

"Whoa!" He stumbled backwards. "What, Mella?"

"You've got to have something better planned that just a box. Please, Uncle Howie? You don't have to tell me what's in the box, I'll find out from Ana if I have to, but at least tell me what you're planning for the night. You always include gifts and a night of something on dates... And since Ana is special to you, we know you got the hook up of the house."

"I've been planning a night like this for awhile, but now since she's in a wheelchair, I've had to tweak it a little bit," Howie sighed, knowing when to give in. "I was going to do all this on the beach tonight, but now it's mainly in her room... roses, candles, music... all that kind of stuff. Once it gets dark out, I wanted to carry her out onto the beach and give her the presents in the box."

"Are you serious?" Melicia cooed with favor.

"Of course I am."

"Uncle Howie, Ana's going to love that so much."

Howie smiled, giving Melicia a hug. "Thanks for the approval."

"You are definitely perfect for her, you know? She told me last night that she was happy she had you, because you made her feel wanted and loved. She needed that so much. There was only so much that me as a best friend could do... But you're going to do so much more," Melicia enthused, kissing her uncle's cheek.

"She told you that?" Howie asked.

"Yeah, she can be quite a girl when she lets those emotions leak."

"I wish she would let them leak a little more often," he sighed, digging in his jeans for car keys. "Are y'all ready to go?"

"You're actually letting us visit the girl?" Brian asked wide-eyed. All the boys had been so active in decorating the room, that none had time to visit with Ana. AJ had popped his head in once when he came to pick up Melicia from the room, but that was it.

"Why wouldn't I? She's going to be a part of the Backstreet Family now."

"Well, just, we haven't visited her in all this time. What makes you think that she's going to open her door to us? We're still pretty much strangers around her," Brian explained.

"Because I've opened my door to her friends, and I know she will for you guys."

"Technically...you've opened her hospital door to her friends, Uncle Howie," Melicia teased.

"You're a funny girl, Mella." Howie rolled his eyes.

"She thinks you guys are funny, so c'mon!" Melicia declared, pushing Kevin and Brian out of the room. Howie gave his niece a grateful look, brushing a kiss on her forehead, and followed the boys downstairs. Melicia grinned wryly, wrapping her arms around AJ's neck.

"You sure know how to clear a room, Babe," AJ smiled back.

"I'm good at that," she answered, gently resting her sore arm against his shoulders. The doctor had recommended that she lose the sling and slowly start to adapt. So far, Melicia was recovering with great speed. She even had a flare for showing off her gunshot and surgical wounds as if she were some kind of hero.

"You are," he leaned down and kissed her. "Are we going to the hospital right away or do you want to stay behind for a little bit?"

"What do you want to do?"

"Well..." he started to kiss her neck. "It's been awhile since we've had any alone time..."

"Yes..." Melicia whispered.

"So...we can take advantage of the time right now...or when Howie claims private time with Ana... We could go to my house...and play house," AJ murmured against her skin.

"C-Can we do both?" Melicia's voice trembled as she felt AJ's lips travel to the front of her throat.

"Yeah, if you call Ana and explain you want alone time with your wonderful boyfriend."

"If you keep kissing my neck like this I'll melt into a puddle before I can call her."

"Okay, fine," AJ sulked playfully, releasing her. The dark glimmer in his eyes made Melicia's heart flutter with anticipation. AJ knew the right words, the right moves, and the right reasons to make her feel whole. "I'll tell your uncle that we're going to finish up at the house..."

Melicia leaned in and kissed him deeply. "I'll call Ana right now, just hurry back."

*~*~*

"You are pretty fantastic at getting rid of everyone so you can have private time with me in the hospital room," Ana teased softly as she watched Howie push the mixture of boys out the door quickly. Ana shifted carefully in her bed, allowing some weight on her casted arm as she carefully pulled her hips upward to sit in the bed. She was antsy to get out of the bed and away from the dreary hospital. She knew that she would be stuck in a wheelchair for several weeks, but it was better than being stuck in the hospital till she could get crutches.

"It's a talent," Howie chuckled as he walked back to her bed. "Anxious to be getting out of here tomorrow?"

"More than you realize. I keep dreaming about the ocean, it's so ridiculous, because I know there's no way that I'm getting my butt out on the ocean for months..." Ana groaned, pushing away the last of her homework.

"You'll be able to go out there before you know it," he promised, leaning in to kiss her.

"I guess so," she answered, accepting the kiss as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Good things come to those who wait."

"I'd rather be kissed than listen to proverbs that make no sense in the real world," Ana teased, allowing her fingers to trace down Howie's cheek. She smiled as his warm chocolate eyes twinkled with amusement. She loved having him near, even if he drove her crazy at points.

"At least I didn't say the Spanish Proverb 'You cannot make pancakes without breaking eggs'."

"Baby, you just said it."

"I did, didn't I?" He chuckled, watching Ana's eyes sparkle with humor and annoyance. "Sorry, had to do it."

"Can you bring my boys back in here?" Ana replied teasingly.

"Nope! This is my alone time with Ana," he grinned, kissing her again. "No boys in here except for me."

"Boy? And here I thought I was looking at a man!" Ana countered dramatically.

"You're funny," Howie rolled his eyes. "You know what I meant!"

"I know and I still think you're cute regardless."

"Thank you," he replied as she kissed him.

"You get so energetic when you come to see me, huh? I know you do, because your eyes flicker in the lighting. Then there's this special smile that you have, like you only do it for me," Ana murmured softly, changing the subject as she allowed her hands to drift through his soft curls.

"That's because it is for you and will always be for you, Sweetheart. You give me so much life when we're together, it's amazing. You just make the world stop turning..." Howie replied, cupping Ana's cheek. "Like we're the only ones on Earth."

"An Adam and Eve kind of thing, only I have the fashionable hospital gown on with my butt hanging to the wind?" Ana teased softly, allowing her lips to gently graze over his forehead.

Howie smiled as their lips met for a kiss. "You look sexy in that gown."

"If you think I look sexy in this gown, then you need your head checked."

"Well, once you become a doctor you can check it out, okay?"

"I'm not going to be a Psychatrist, I want to be a Pediatrician," Ana contradicted with a laugh, allowing her fingers to trace objects on Howie's shoulder as he gently cuddled against her in the small hospital bed. "And, if you think these gowns are so sexy, maybe I should cancel the bikini order that you decided on and just stock up on these babies."

"Nooo! I want those bikini's, too," he whined, pouting.

"But I thought you liked my butt hanging in the wind instead of covered up by fabric."

"Bikini's are better."

"Then I'm burning the hospital gown."

Howie bit his lip for a moment. "Okay, the gown goes."

"Thank you for the wise decision," Ana stated, rolling her eyes. She hated hospital gowns with a deadly passion. She couldn't wait to get boxers and a t-shirt on her body. She just wanted to maintain her sanity and sleep till her father decided to grace her with his presence.

"You'll be in your boxers and t-shirt soon enough," Howie promised, almost reading her thoughts through her cloudy blue-green orbs.

"Yeah? You think that cute male nurse will help me into them before I get discharged?"

Howie furled his eyebrows. "What male nurse?"

"The one that gave me my bed bath the other day..."

"You mean a MALE nurse gave my girlfriend a bed bath? What's his name, I'm going to kick his ass so hard--"

"Howie!" Ana sighed, grasping his chin within her delicate hand. She made his eyes lock with her own, the contrast apparant in the reflections of their eyes. "He helped me and it was his job. None of the other nurses could do it. He gave me the warm wash cloth, draped a bath blanket over me, and let me do everything I could. The only thing he saw pretty much was my back and my legs."

"I'm sorry, Ana. I just... I'm scared you'll find someone younger than me and decide to--"

"Kick you to the curb faster than Anna Nicole Smith's husband croaked?" Ana kidded, trying to get him to laugh.

A smile cracked on his face, finally chuckling. "Yeah, something like that."

"Well, don't worry, I don't have life insurance on your ass yet," Ana answered, pulling him down for a kiss. She searched his eyes when their lips parted for a brief moment. "I don't want anyone else but you. I don't care what your age is, because you don't care what my age is. Younger guys, namely Nick, are jerks that chase anything with boobs. I'd rather have something that's going to last a lifetime."

"You and I are going to last a lifetime and beyond that," Howie whispered. "I knew it right when I saw you."

"You just liked my wet, white tank top."

"That was just a bonus," he smiled. "You're more than a wet, white tank top."

"Yeah, I have big boobs and killer legs when a string bikini is applied," Ana laughed softly, resting her forehead gently against his.

"You could wear a huge t-shirt and you would look amazing."

"Yeah, we already tried that," she agreed. She smiled faintly, allowing herself to merely curl into Howie's protective arms. "I tell you what. How about you help me into my boxers and t-shirt tomorrow, I sign the forms to get me discharged at seven in the morning, then I go home and crash on the couch for the entire day to sleep?"

"You can sleep all day, but you have to be awake for dinner and everything, okay?" He ran a hand through her hair, kissing the top of her head.

"Dinner and everything?"

"Yeah, dinner."

"What the Hell is everything, though? If I'm awake for everything, I'll never get any sleep."

"I just meant being awake for dinner, that's all."

"I'm not hungry most of the time, I'll just sleep."

"If you try to sleep through dinner, Mella will drive you bugshit until you come and eat with us."

"I can withstand her torture."

"Yeah, but if you don't get up, she'll start whining to me and I'll go crazy."

"That would be funny," Ana murmured with a sly smile.

"Haha, not really." Howie rolled his eyes, kissing her.

"How about you just crash with me tomorrow and save us the trouble?"

He nodded. "Sounds good to me."

"You know the best part about going home?"

"What?"

"I don't have to sleep with the damn immobilizer strapped to my leg. I'm allowed to take it off at night as long as I prop it up, but it has to go right back on in the morning."

Howie smiled as he rested his hands on her hips. "Why didn't you tell me that sooner?"

"Because I just had an MRI today to make sure that the pins, plates, and rods were all adhering to the bone and that nothing was displaced... Then the doctor told me after that. Why?"

"Just curious," he kissed her again.

"Curious as to what?"

"I thought it was something you had known for awhile."

"Why do you care so much about the immobilizer?"

"I don't, you keep asking me questions about me asking questions about it."

Ana rolled her eyes, slightly confused. "You were just probably hoping for sex or something."

"I didn't think what we did was considered sex."

"Then what was it considered?"

"Two people who love each other sharing a connection no one else could feel. I thought it was making love."

"It is making love," Ana agreed softly, considering his definition.

"And that's all I will ever think of it as."

"We can make love if we're gentle about it... As long as there isn't tremendous pressure on my thigh or back..." Ana trailed softly, obviously missing that unique part of their relationship. She loved to be cuddled warmly against his side, snuggled beneath the blankets.

"I will always be careful, you know that. I don't want to do anything to hurt you," Howie whispered, resting his forehead against hers. He longed to have Ana in his arms again, their bare skins touching.

"I missed cuddling next to you afterwards," she admitted, closing her eyes.

"So did I, Baby. It's been lonely without you at night," he whispered, holding her close to him.

"Promise me we will sometime after I'm discharged?"

"I promise."

"I love making love with you," she replied with a soft laugh.

"And I love that you love making love with me," he answered, confusing himself again.

"You're hopeless sometimes," Ana declared with a giggle, watching the fuzziness cloud Howie's dark eyes.

"I know," he frowned a little. "Thing is... this kind of stuff is genetic."

"The kids are doomed!"

Howie laughed as he kissed her. "They definitely are."

"I meant AJ and Clicky's kids," Ana teased.

He raised an eyebrow. "Who ever said I'm letting those two go that far?"

"Because I know you better than that."

"Yeah, you're right. Either way, the kids are doomed."

"Either way? Are you implying that we're having children?"

"Well, are you implying that we won't?"

"I implied nothing."

"Well, I wasn't trying to imply anything, either. I was just saying that--"

"I want to have a big family," Ana confided, interupting his rambling.

"Really? You do?" Howie asked with a smile. He had been wanting the same thing once he found the right woman.

"Yeah, I don't want my kids to be alone for the rest of their lives. I want to be a great Momma and I want them to have a great Dad... And I want them to love each other. Five kids would suite me fine in all honesty."

"And you will be the best Momma for all of our kids," he promised.

"All our kids?" she repeated with a geniune smile.

"Yup," he leaned in and kissed him. "All five of them."

"You'll be a terrific Dad, too."

"From what I've been told lately, I hope I will be."

"What have you been told lately?"

"That I'm a great parent with Mella and that I will be with my own kids."

"Whoever's telling you that is telling the truth. Clicky's a lot different from when she first came into school. You did good things with her and I bet your sister is really thankful for that. You're a great parent and you're going to grow a little bit each day to perfect your skills."

Howie smiled again, taking her hand into his. "Thank you, Ana."

"Don't thank me. You did it all yourself."

"You helped though, whether you realize it or not. You were there for Melicia and me. Without you, we both would have crumbled a long time ago," Howie explained.

Ana was about to reply, but there was a gentle knock on her door. She glanced over to see Nick pop is head into the room with an impish grin. She rolled her eyes as Howie's hands instinctively curled tightly around her body. "Guess your Ana-alone time ran out," Ana whispered toward Howie as the boys piled back in with sodas.

"Yeah, but that's just for now. Wait until I get you home with me," he smiled, kissing her.

"You dead-bolting your doors?" Ana asked curiously.

"I'll triple dead-bolt it if I need to."

"I'll bring the duct tape, too," she decided, causing Howie to laugh.

*~*~*

"Do you know what I really want to do, Alex?" Melicia asked excitedly as they crashed on the couch. AJ was happily popping pieces of popcorn into his mouth as Melicia propped her feet into his lap. They had just returned from visiting Ana for a few hours, and then returned home. Howie had gone straight to bed and called Ana. She had several tests later that night to make sure that everything was in order for her to be discharged. Melicia knew that Howie was eager to finalize his plans for tomorrow evening when Ana was discharged. Melicia couldn't be happier for her uncle and was even more thrilled that her and AJ had the living room to themselves.

"You want to..." AJ squinted his eyes in thought. "swim naked in the ocean!"

"Um...no, but good guess, Sweetie."

"Skydiving?"

"No, that's even farther away then the swimming naked guess."

"Well, I can't read your mind."

"Well, I'll give you one more guess."

"Go to a haunted house?"

"You're not good at guessing things, are you?"

"I don't even have a hint, you're just making it difficult."

"You just want me to tell you?"

"Please!"

"The girls from school called me the other day. They were talking about Prom coming up. I want to go to that. I think once Ana gets onto crutches or something...then we could do a double... I just think Prom would be a lot of fun going with someone I love, you know?" Melicia explained shyly.

AJ smiled softly as he pulled Melicia into his lap. "Baby, are you asking me to go to Prom with you?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, I know you weren't able to go to yours, so I thought you would like to with me."

"I think it'll be fun."

A squeal escaped Melicia's lips as she gave him a kiss. "It will be fun, I promise."

"We'll do the whole nine yards. Fancy dinner, beautiful dress for you, sweet-ass tux for me, limo, you'll be a princess for the night," AJ promised, running his fingers through her dark curls. He was actually excited to go to a prom.

"You make me feel like a princess everyday," she smiled.

"Then we'll just buy you a tiara so everyone else knows what kind of princess you are," he teased softly.

"Can I really wear one Prom Night?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "With a long, flowy dress and everything?"

"Baby, that's your department. You wear whatever you want."

"Okay. Fair enough," she agreed, her fingers gently tracing under AJ's chin and over his lips.

"Are you going to plan to go out with all the girls? Like one of those grand dinner date things? Because we could get a couple couples and ride in the limo with them... That's popular, right?"

Melicia laughed a little, nodding. "Yes, that's how high school kids do Prom these days, you old man."

"I didn't know!" AJ defended with a whine, sulking. "I just wanted you to be happy with those frilly girls."

"Frilly girls?" Melicia laughed, "Ana calls them the Beemer Babes."

"Frilly Girls, Beemer Babes, whatever. The girls you hang out with," AJ chuckled. "Prom is your night, and I just want you to be happy and remember it."

"You're a big sweetheart... And if you loved me lots... you would talk Ana into going," Melicia replied sweetly, batting her long, dark eyelashes.

"You want me to convince Surfer Girl to go to Prom? Where girls wear dresses and put on makeup?"

"Yeah, make a bet with her or something. Make her lose the bet and go to Prom in a dress and stuff! She'll never take me serious if I ask her to go and I really want her there! Uncle Howie would love it, too. Please?!" Melicia whined.

"But--" he looked into her pleading eyes and all the fight left him. "Oh, alright. But I'm only doing this because I love you lots, as you said it."

"She'd be tons better to go with! Better than the Beemer Babes! You know you love hanging out with Ana!"

"I know I do. I don't know what kind of bet I could do... I would say pool, but that would be hard for her being on crutches and stuff."

"You'll think of something!" Melicia chirped. "I'll talk to her about it, but you might have to deliver the blow."

"I deliver the blow and she may kill me."

"She won't kill you. Bruise you, yes, but not kill."

"That's so much encouragement, Sweetheart," AJ groaned, resting his head on the back of the couch and looked up at the ceiling.

"I love you a lot," Melicia replied, kissing his outstretched neck.

He shuddered at the feathery kisses, looking back down at her. "I love you more."

"That may be true, but I'm the better kisser."

"Oh, really?" he raised an eyebrow. "You think so?"

"Nope. I know so."

"Well, we might have to make some bets on this, Baby," AJ growled with excitement, pushing Melicia's back into the couch. He straddled her hips, leaning down to deliver deep kisses to her shoulder.

"What does the winner recieve?" she whispered, her body already trembling a little from AJ's kisses on her shoulder, which were trailing up to her neck.

"Hmmm..." AJ breathed on her skin.

Melicia couldn't stop the shiver that went through her, and knew AJ felt it. She had a feeling she was going to lose the bet already.

"I'm thinking that...the winner gets a full body massage by the other...and the loser has to wear a garmet picked by the winner, no matter what," AJ decided with a sly grin.

"It's a bet... but the massager gets to use whatever they want during that time," Melicia added, grinning as well.

"No dildos, please," AJ whined.

"Ew, gross!" she groaned, rolling her eyes. "Why use those when I can always get something SO much better?"

"What's better?"

In response, Melicia's hand trailed down to the waist of his jeans and yanked hard. "It's right in there."

"H-ey!" AJ yelped in surprise.

"You asked me and I showed you," she replied softly, grinning.

"Easy with the boys though," he whined.

"You act like they're made of glass or something," she rolled her eyes playfully.

"They're gentle creatures, Baby."

"Hey, you've been rough with the twins," Melicia indicated towards her chest. "I don't object to it."

"Cheech and Chong can take the beating," AJ snickered.

"You did not just name them," she groaned. "Please tell me you didn't."

"I like the names Cheech and Chong..."

"How about you keep those names for any new dogs you're going to buy, okay Babe?" Melicia switcthed places with him so she was straddling his hips. She leaned down and started to kiss his neck, letting her hair trail against his skin again, knowing it drove him crazy.

"But I'd like the twins to have names," he answered, allowing his hands to trail up her sides, knowing that he'd be damned if she won the bet.

"You can give them names, but it won't be Cheech and Chong," she mumbled against his skin, kissing and licking various points. She felt his hands on her sides under her shirt, but wouldn't let him beat her.

"What about Cia and Mia?"

"Where did you get those names?"

"Melicia... Well... Cia's at the end of your name and then take the 'M' from the beginning and add the 'ia' at the end. Bam! Twins have names!"

Melicia chuckled, stopping her kisses for a moment and looked into his eyes. "You certainly are creative, Alex. No wonder you're a singer and songwriter."

"Yeah, don't flatter me. How about we go up to the bedroom to finish the final preps for the bet?" AJ suggestive seductively, leaning up to trail his lips against the side of her face.

"S-sounds good to me," she stuttered lightly, getting off his hips.

"I'm going to win," he laughed.

"Are not!"

AJ grinned as he wrapped his arms around her waist, tugging her toward the stairs. AJ could't be more content as they argued who was better at kissing. It was little moments in their relationship that made him want her more and more. He just laughed at himself as they continued to bicker. They entered her room, preparing for the battle of the ages.