- Text Size +
a/n thanks for all the reviews. and the suggestions.


“ I don’t know. I don’t think I can handle this right now.”
“ I’ll tell the guys your not feeling well.” Howie said heading back into the small room. Kevin sat there letting the new tears roll down his cheeks.
“ Come on Kev.” AJ said helping his friend to his feet. Kevin allowed AJ to lead him out to the waiting limo. AJ looked back towards the door and saw Brian, Howie and Nick coming from the building with Angela and Billy coming behind them.
“ Tell Kevin I hope he feels better, and I hope to see him again.” Angela said looking at the four concerned boys.
“ Actually if you want to come to the after party tomorrow your more than welcome.” AJ suggested, he stiffened when he heard Kevin sniffle a bit inside the limo. It was breaking AJ’s heart to know his friend was so upset.
“ Sure that would be fun. See you tomorrow.” Angela said heading towards her niece and son.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“ Kevin, are you going to be ok?” Brian asked sitting down on the edge of the bed. Kevin lay with his face down on the bed and said nothing. Brian placed his hand on Kevin’s back and then left the room. Pulling the door closed he shook his head and looked at the others.
“ How’s Kevin?” Nick asked.
“ Man, seeing that boy brought it all back. You know that he was doing better.” Brian said looking at his friend. Howie looked towards the closed door and then sat down on the couch in the room. He had suggested they get a suite that had enough rooms and the kitchenette.
“ I think maybe we should stay close to him. If he’s not better by tomorrow I say we postpone the concert.”
“ I agree, I mean he’s always telling us the show must go on but I don’t really think he can handle it right now.” AJ said remembering how he had seen his friend when he had come into the hallway.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Kevin lay face down on his bed thinking about his life. He rolled over on to his back and looked at the celing. Hearing the others talking outside of the room he was in, Kevin decided sleeping wasn’t an issue so he stood and made his way to the small box he had in his luggage. Pulling it out he pulled the pictures that lay inside. He ran his finger over the one picture that he treasured the most.
“ I miss you so much. Why, why did you have to leave me.” Kevin said as tears began to flow, he didn’t care and he wasn’t going to whip them away. He pulled the picture of his son, he would have been nine that year, but instead he was gone after he had turned six.
“ My little boy, you would have been such a wonderful boy.” Kevin said running his finger over the picture. Anger filled his next move as he threw the lamp across the room.
“ Why, Why did you take them from me?” Kevin shouted looking up at the sky. “ It’s not fair we where happy, I was finally happy. I hate you.” Kevin screamed as he curled up on the floor and began to sob.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


“ What the hell was that?” Brian said heading into the bedroom where Kevin had been. Carefully opening the door he saw on the floor the remains of the lamp that had been on the stand a short time before. Near the bed on the floor lay Kevin curled up sobbing. Brian moved to the floor where his cousin was and pulled Kevin’s shaking figure into his arms. He cradled Kevin like he would a child, running his fingers threw Kevin’s short black hair.
“ It’s going to be ok Kevin. I promise.” Brian whispered. Brian looked up to see the others standing in the doorway.
“ I’ll get a broom.” Howie said heading out of the room. AJ and Nick stood silently in the room, watching Brian comfort their older brother, the one that always comforted them in their time of need. Now it was his turn to be comforted.