- Text Size +
A stranger from the past.
By Vicki © 2003


The lightning flashed across the dark sky, her deep blue eyes flashed almost evilly as she watched him hurry into his home trying to avoid the rain. From her place in the shadows she heard him cuss as he hit his leg against the side of the car. His short dark hair damp from his work out, still dressed in red and white sweatpants and a white wife beater shirt. He looked incrediable and she knew it. Watching him finally enter his home she ran her fingers threw her long dark red hair and stepped out of the shadows. She wanted him so bad she could feel it. Walking to her motorcycle she climbed on and drove off into the darkness just as the rain began to fall.



“ Hey Alex sweetie when did you get home?” Sarah asked coming from the shadows.
“ Just now babe. How are you?” He asked kissing her lips lightly as he set his bag down on the floor.
“ I’ve missed you so much. We’ve had some strange calls coming in all the time.” Sarah said looking at him. AJ looked at her worry apparent in his brown eyes.
“ Has security been checking that?” He asked pulling her closer to him.
“ Yeah.” She said a devious smile on her face as he pulled her into a tight hug.
“ Well how about I take you out tonight?” He said smiling at her. Sarah smiled sweetly and nodded.
“ That would be nice. I haven’t seen you in weeks. It’s time we did something together.”
“ Yeah we should. Come on you look lovely as you are.” AJ said taking Sarah’s hand and leading her out to the car.
“ Shit I forgot something. Babe why don’t you start the car I’ll be with you in a sec.” AJ said kissing her cheek and hurrying back into the house. Sarah smiled and headed towards the car. She looked around she could have sworn she had heard a noise but blew it off and climbed into the car and placed the key in the ignition and turned the key just as AJ exited the house. He smiled sweetly at her as she returned the smile just as the car exploded throwing AJ backwards into the door knocking him unconscious.