- Text Size +
“ Everything is going perfectly, one down four to go.” She said into the cell phone.
“ You missed. You got the girlfriend. You wont get paid for their deaths if they aren’t dead.”
“ I planted the bomb what happens after that isn’t my doing. I watched he walk out to the car.”
“ Get it right or you don’t get paid. Do as your told.”
“ I am doing as I am told. Don’t get snippy with me or you’ll be a freebie.” She growled.
“ Darla, don’t get like that.”
“ Then don’t get like that with me.” Darla growled as she closed her cell phone. Placing it back into her pocket she made her way threw the town and out of it. She had to make it to her next stop before sunrise. Finally knowing she couldn’t make it to her next stop she pulled into a hotel and got a room for the night.
“ Hmm what a lovely yet dingy hotel. Grand.” Darcy groaned as she made her way to her room. She grabbed the saddlebag off her bike and headed into the room. Opening the bag she poured the contents onto the bed. Picking up the first packet she opened the envelope and looked at the picture.
“ So Mr. McLean. You survived my first attempt at your life. No matter you wont survive the next one.” She said setting the packet down. She picked up the next one and looked at the young blonde in the picture.
“ So Nickolas Carter your next. A loner that doesn’t have anyone living with him, you’ll be an easier target.” Darcy said looking the picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ Nick what are you doing?” Kevin asked as he watched his young friend pacing the room.
“ I am worried about J.”
“ We all are. Who ever did this had intended on killing him. But it seems Sarah was the one that got it instead. Alex is going to be devastated when he finds out that Sarah is dead.”
“ No one could have survived that blast.”
“ We are lucky that Alex did. He was hurt pretty bad but at least he’s alive.”
“ Yeah Lucky.” Brian said looking down the hall. The doctor came walking down the hall and looked at the worried group of friends.
“ Alexander will be fine. He’s got a broken arm and a cuncussion but other than that he’s going to be doing fine.” The doctor said looking at them.
“ Thank god. Can we see him?”
“ Shortly, we are moving him to his own room. We will be keeping him for a few days.”
“ Alright. Thank you doctor.” Kevin said sitting back down. He was worried what AJ would say when he heard that Sarah was dead. Once the doctor let them go into the room, Howie stood next to the bed looking at his injured friend.
“ Hi guys.” AJ said, his voice just above a whisper.
“ How are you feeling J?” Howie asked.
“ Like I was hit by a bus. Sarah’s dead isn’t she?”
“ Yeah, we are so sorry Alex.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Darcy stood outside the hospital, getting the call about the victim being placed in the hospital.
“ So all the little ducks in a row.”
“ Take them.” The voice said to her.
“ Take them? That’s not part of this game.”
“ The rules have changed do as your told or I kill your family.”
“ What the hell does my family have to do with these five men? I’ve never met these men yet your willing to kill my family if I don’t kill them.”
“ Because it was part of the deal my dear. It’s either that or we tell young McLean that you’re the woman that he dated years ago.”
“ Tell him I don’t care. I haven’t seen him in six years why should I care what he thinks now? Why do you think telling him these things is going to make me do this?”
“ Because then we tell Kevin that you’re the baby sister he thought was dead.”
“ You wouldn’t dare.”
“ Why not? My dear you where raised by people that didn’t even love you, they trained you to be a killer, and one of the best in the world. Why are you suddenly deciding that you can’t kill people anymore.”
“ When my family was brought into it.” She growled.
“ Do as we instructed and we will release your family.”
“ I wont kill another person, especially these men.”
“ Do as your told. Or that beautiful child you have is gone.”
“ Don’t you dare hurt Ally She’s just a child.”
“ Then do as your told.” He said slipping off into the darkness. Darcy looked around and found that the man that had been talking to her was now gone. This pissed her off more than anything. What was she going to do he had changed the game and she wasn’t happy with that kind of change. She had particular ways of doing things and she hated having people change it.