- Text Size +
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1993~~~~~~~~~~~


“ Darcy, what are you doing?” A gruff voice asked.
“ I am training.” She answered grabbing the knife and throwing it at the voice, she heard it lodge itself in the wall behind her teacher.
“ You aim is off my dear.”
“ If I had wanted you dead I would have done so.” Darcy said her blue eyes dancing with evil.
“ Are you getting that good my little Darcy.”
“ Yes master I am. You’ve taught me well. When do I do my first job?”
“ Come up soon. I want to make sure your up to sneeking in getting it done and getting out without being noticed.”
“ Then get me started.” Darcy said looking at him.
“ Go change, there is a new uniform for you to wear. I want to train you in this personally. And then I want you when we are done to get your school work done.”
“ Yes sir.” She said bowing a bit and then heading out of the room. She went into her room and found the new uniform, quickly changing she walked out and stood next to him.
“ Wonderful.” He said kissing her cheek. Darcy took the knife off the table and strapped it to her left leg. Grabbing the gun she strapped it to her other leg.
“ I am ready.” She said proudly.
“ Alright come on.”
“ Master Shane.”
“ Yes Darcy?”
“ Who are we targeting?” She asked, she had been trained but hadn’t ever taken and killed anyone as of yet.
“ Just someone that has been against us.” Shane said placing his hand on her shoulder. He led her from the building out to the waiting van. Darcy waited in the van once it had come to a stop. She wondered if they where going to be doing anything very interesting. She followed silently behind her teacher as they made their way into the large house.
“ You stay close until I tell you to go upstairs. They have a young son.”
“ I don’t kill kids.” Darcy said looking at him. He nodded and looked into her eyes.
“ I wasn’t going to ask you to. Take this, tie him up. I don’t kill kids either. They are helpless.”
“ Ok. What about the parents?”
“ That’s what I am here to deal with. If you find other kids there, make sure you have the rope and your gun near by We don’t want them alerting their folks too soon.”
“ Right.” Darcy said heading up the stairs. Darcy made her way into the bedroom and saw the two young boys. She tipped her head trying to get a better view of them, she could tell that they couldn’t have been more than twelve. One was blonde the other a dark haired kid, the absolute terror in their eyes when she entered the room with her gun drawn.
“ Shush now, I promise you I wont hurt you. What are your names?”
“ Nick.” Said the small blonde.
“ Alex.” The other said. She looked at them and wondered how close of friends they where.
“ How old are you?”
“ I’m 13.” Nick said looking at the floor.
“ I am 15.” Alex answered.
“ Come here. I promise I wont hurt you.” Darcy said, the boys walked towards her slowly. She took Nick by the arm and tied his hands behind him. She could feel him start to cry.
“ Hey, buddy I’m not going to hurt you I promise.” Darcy said looking into his scared blue eyes. “ I am doing this for your safety.”
“ What about our safety? We aren’t here alone.” Alex said as she tied his arms behind him.
“ I know. Don’t worry we don’t hurt kids.” Darcy said touching their faces.
“ But the others are a bit older than we are.” Nick said as tears rolled freely down his cheeks.
“ How much older?”
“ My friends are 16 17 and 19. Does that mean you will hurt them?”
“ No, now sit in here quietly and I wont have to gag you. I will go and get your friends.”
“ Thank you.” Alex said. Darcy headed out of the room pulling the door closed behind her. She slowly made her way threw the large house and could hear a young voice, it was soft and sweet. She waited for him to come around the corner and grabbed him from behind her hand clasp over his mouth.
“ Stop. I wont hurt you. I am taking you to your friends. Are the other two more?” She asked never moving her hand. She felt him nod and point down the hallway. She tied his arms and walked him into the room with the other two boys.
“ Now stay quiet.” She said closing the door again. Darcy went on the hunt for the other two when she heard a gun shot. Rushing down the hall she prayed she could find the other two young men. She saw them backing from the room, as they got closer to her she grabbed the taller one’s arm.
“ Come with me.” She whispered harshly. The taller one nodded numbly and let her led them from the hall. She opened the bedroom door and gasped.
“ You promised no harm to kids.”
“ They are teenagers and can tell what we’ve done.”
“ They are kids.” Darcy growled. Shane looked at her and nodded. He grabbed some cloths and gagged the five boys and left the room. Darcy remained in the room for a short time more and then followed her master from the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ present time ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Her eyes got wide.
“ Oh my god. It’s them. The same five boys. I didn’t recognize them when I saw them. Alex, Nick, Howie, Brian and Kevin. I never put two and two together. Why does he want them dead now? Why suddenly do these men need to be dead?” She asked herself.