- Text Size +
(An: Thank you to Frackandbonechick and Sweet18_2003 for the wonderful reviews!)


“No Aj, I don’t feel like it. You can go, I’ll be ok here by myself, I am a grown man ya know.” He said exasperatedly.

“I know that Howie, but you need to quit moping around and have some fun. Isn’t that what vacation is about?” Aj said equally as irritated.

“It’s also about relaxing.” Howie responded.

“Come on D. There’s this cool night spot I found, and I want you to come check it out with me? Please, you’ve been brooding around ever since we arrived here.”

Howie sighed.

“Please D. If you don’t like it, you can stay here and do whatever you like for the rest of the trip ok?” he pleaded again.

Howie sighed again.

“All right Aj.”

“Good, I promise you D. you’ll have a good time.” ‘Or at least an interesting time’ he thought to himself.

“Is that where you were last night?” Howie said looking for something suitable to wear.

“Yeah, I had….an interesting time so to speak.”

Howie raised his eyebrows at Aj’s comment, but didn’t question his friend. ‘Knowing Aj, tonight will definitely be eccentric.’ He thought to himself.

“So what’s the name of the place we’re going to?” Howie asked.

“The Memnoch.” Was Aj’s simple reply.

“Hmm, sounds fascinating enough. What’s with the smirk man?” Howie questioned after glancing at his friend.

“Nothing Howie, nothing.”