- Text Size +
(AN: I know you all are wondering what happened… and here’s the chapter that reveals all. FINALLY!!! Sorry to have been keeping you waiting for so long. Thanks for reading, keep R&R!)


Tori sighed and began her story.

”It all started before I met you guys. I was involved with this guy named Corey. At first he was sweet and nice… but he wasn’t really. He was just using me… to get to you.” She said looking at Howie.

“Me? What the hell did he want with me?” Howie asked slightly shocked.

”What do you think? He wanted me to marry you… so that I could milk money from you for a few months up to a year… than I’d divorce you and take you to the cleaners.”

Slightly hurt he asked softly, “You were gonna marry me for my money?”

Tori looked down ashamedly and nodded.

”Yea, I was. Back then I would have done anything for him… and I did. We didn’t have much, and he always wanted more than we could ever have. So… he came up with this scheme to get rich quick.” Sighing she stood up and began pacing, ringing her hand nervously.

”I figured that it would be like his other schemes, that all failed miserably. God… the things I’ve done for him…” Shivering with the thoughts her memories bought, she continued.

“So we started on this scheme where I went to work for you guys and he’d always be near by. We both thought that it would be pretty easy, but that was before I got to know you, and the guys. You all were so sweet, and kind and trusting. I just started to love you… all of you…” She said gesturing wildly, than stopped and looked at Howie. “…But I fell IN love with you. And that’s where the trouble started.”

”What trouble? What happened?”

”Well… after I figured out that I loved you… I knew I couldn’t do that to you… hell I knew I couldn’t before than. Since I couldn’t do the job… I became a liability. I knew what he was planning to do, and I knew that if I didn’t do the job, that he’d just get someone else to take my place, so he couldn’t have me possibly telling you about his plans. By that time, you had proposed to me, so… he began to blackmail me. He threatened to do things… terrible, horrible things, but worst of all he threatened to tell you everything and he told me that you and the guys could never still want me to be apart of your group if you knew the truth about me. And he threatened to do it, at our wedding.” She said sighing. “I was stupid and didn’t believe that he’d do that… so… I went ahead with our plans. But… at the ceremony… I saw him. Sitting right up front. I didn’t know what to do, so… I ran.”

”That’s why you ran away?” Howie asked incredulously.

Tori simply nodded and sat back down.

”Well why can’t you come back with us than? Now that we know, he can’t hold it over your head anymore.”

Sighing she said, “That’s not all.”