- Text Size +
"Alrighty then, we'll see you guys...Uh, when are you two coming back?" Brian questioned.

"Uh, AJ?" Howie asked.

"We'll let ya know when we get there. Most likely for a month, or maybe if I, I mean we, get bored we'll be back in a week or two. Ok?" AJ said.

"That's cool. Well we'd better get to our gate y'all. Our flight leaves in thirty minutes," Kevin stated.

"Where are you guys going?" Howie asked.

"Me and Bri are going home, and Nick is staying with Bri at Aunt Jackie's," Kevin answered.

"Yeah, we're going to teach Frack what it's like in the country," Brian said, patting Nick on the back.

"Cool. Well, we gotta get going. We'll keep in touch," AJ said, starting towards the runway.

"See ya, guys," Nick, Kevin, and Brian chimed.


~*~



"Just wait and see D. This is going to be a vacation we'll never forget. I know it!" AJ said.

"I hope you're right, man," Howie said. "At least we have a nice view. Yo, Bone, look at these clouds. It's beautiful man. Bone, yo! AJ!"

Howie turned to see what was distracting AJ, only to find him flirting with the flight attendant. He shook his head and took out his headphones. As he listened to the smooth sounds of Santana, he watched the clouds drift by as his eyes slowly drifted closed, rendering Howie to a deep, dreamless sleep.