- Text Size +
He watched her as she fed Gabby. He still couldn’t believe that she was a mother, although she did always try to look after everyone.

He smiled. Watching how she and Gabby reacted to one another he could see how much they loved each other.

He watched as she picked Gabrielle up and took her to her crib to be laid down for her nap. As she came back out he smiled at her, and she smiled back.

He stood and took her hand in his. He gently pulled her towards him. She went to him willingly, with a gently smile on her face, and a slight questioning look in her dark brown eyes. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to him, until she was pressed gently against him. He smiled as he felt her shiver slightly from the contact. He looked deep into her eyes as he gently stroked her face. He watched as she closed her eyes and leaned into the touch.

He knew that he probably shouldn’t have been doing this, but he couldn’t hold his feelings back any longer. She looked at him, lovingly, and it was his undoing.

No holding back any longer.

She watched as he seemed to come to an internal decision. She saw the love in his eyes, and it was all for her. She couldn’t believe that a man like him could love her so much, but she knew in her heart that he did.

She felt so alive when he pressed her against his body. She knew this was right.

And then he kissed her. She swore the world fell from under her feet. She wanted more, and the kiss slowly built in intensity until she knew that there was no stopping.

He picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He lay down with her and once again pulled her close to him. They kissed again until they were both breathless. He massaged her hips and smiled when she moaned softly. He kissed and sucked on her neck, and she moaned more.

Slowly he brought his hands up under her shirt. She shivered as she felt his hands slide up her stomach. His hands moved to her sides as they continued upward. He moaned internally at finding that she had on nothing underneath the shirt. He gently pulled her shirt off and licked his lips as his eyes wandered over her.

She made him sit up and she took his shirt off as well. He smiled and he laid her back and lay between her legs. He kissed her deeply again and slowly unfastened her jeans. As he slid them off he brushed his knuckles lightly against her legs. Once they were off he took his off as well.

He lay on top of her and they moaned softly at the skin to skin contact. He took her hands in his and kissed her deeply as he entered her.

They made love slowly and passionately until they collapsed in exhaustion. The held each other and fell into a peaceful slumber.

~*~


As they lay there unaware of his presence, he slowly slipped back into the living room wiping a tear away. He knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but it hurt much more then he thought would.

The guys looked up at him as he came into the living room.

“Where’s Tori? Did you tell her that we’re here yet?” Nick asked.

“She’s… sleep.” He said softly.