- Text Size +
The announcer walked on stage and took the microphone from out of Tori's hand. Up until now Tori hadn't moved.

'Is that really AJ? If that is him the guys must be near. That means...' "Oh god," Tori said as she swallowed the huge lump that developed in her throat.

The announcer tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention. Slowly she began to walk off stage. When she reached the backstage area the announcer quickly spun her around and grabbed her by the shoulders.

"What the hell were you doing up there, huh?! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" he yelled.

"I...I don't know. I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking," Tori replied.

"You're DAMN RIGHT you WEREN'T thinking! You're lucky I get something out of you working here, or else your dumb ass would be fired. Now hurry up and get out of my face before I mess up yours!" he yelled with a final push.

"Yes Donald," Tori replied trying desperately not to let him see the tears that she could feel welling up in her eyes.

Tori quickly walked towards the bathroom with tears already starting to fall from her big brown eyes. As she turned the corner she bumped into someone causing her to fall to the floor.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry. I'm such a klutz. Are you all right?" Tori asked. Just as she was about to ask if they were all right again, she looked up.

"Hello..."

Tori didn't reply. She just sat there, staring up at AJ. All of a sudden, she started to cry uncontrollably.

AJ was dumbfounded. He didn't know what to do. He certainly didn't expect this, for her to cry. So he did the only thing that he could think of, he picked her up and carried her to his car.