- Text Size +
As they walked through the hallway and came into the living room, AJ looked at his surroundings once again. 'This is nicer than I thought it would be in a neighborhood like this,' AJ thought to himself.

"Uh, Kathy, would you mind going over Mike's for awhile, I have to talk to AJ alone," Tori said to Kathy.

"Yeah sure." Kathy turned and grabbed her keys off of the table in the kitchen and started out. "Oh yeah," she said as she opened the front door, "I already fed Gabs so you're gonna have to change her in a while."

"Alright, and thanks for watching her for me."

"You're welcome, I'll call you later. It was nice meeting you AJ. Bye!" Kathy said as she closed the door behind her.

Just as she closed the door, a baby could be heard crying in one of the back rooms. Tori quickly walked towards the room.

'It couldn't be her baby could it? If it is, than Howie would be crushed to find out she had a kid by some other guy,' AJ thought.

While AJ was thinking, Tori came into the living room with a baby girl in her arms. She walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

"Hey J, you want something to drink?"

"Yeah, sure," he replied.

"Well come in here and see if there's anything that you want."

AJ got up and walked into the lightly lit kitchen. "Well let's see, we got milk..."

"You don't want that milk, trust me," Tori said.

"Why's that?" AJ asked.

"It's breast milk."

"Ok, so we don't have milk! Uh, there's Pepsi, Coke, orange juice, uuhhhh, I'll just have some Pepsi," he concluded.

"Can you hand it to me? My hands are kind of full," she said, hinting towards the now sleeping baby in her arms.

"Yeah sure."

Tori got a glass out of one of the cabinets and set it on the counter.

"I'll do it, don't worry about it" AJ said as he began to pour.

"Thanks."

"No problem. She's cute, what's her name?" he asked, nodding his head towards the baby.

"Gabrielle Marie."

AJ stopped pouring. "You know, that's the name Howie wants his first girl to have," he said as he walked back to the refrigerator and put the bottle back inside.

"I know. That's why I named her that."

"So she is yours?"

Tori nodded her head.

"So did you just name her that or is she...?"

Tori again nodded her head.

"You mean she's...?" AJ started again

"She's Howie's," she finished for him.

"Did you know you were pregnant when you left?"

"No, I thought that I might have been, but I didn't find out till two months after."

"And I'm guessing that Howie doesn't know either."

"No, he doesn't, and you can't tell him either. I'll tell him myself when I get the chance to," Tori said.

"When will that be?" AJ asked.

"I don't know, maybe the next time I see him."

"He's here. We're in a small Inn on vacation. It's just him and me. You could tell him now."

"NO! AJ, I can't, not today, not here." Tori said with a panicked look on her face.

"Why not? What's wrong? Tell me Tori," AJ said.

Tori walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. She put Gabrielle on her stomach lying down on the couch, where she could see her. AJ followed and sat down on the floor in front of Tori and grabbed her hands.

"I'm here for you, I always have been, and I always will be. Tell me what's wrong."

Tori took a deep breath. "Ok, AJ, I'll tell you."