- Text Size +
(AN: Special thanks to Anita who's been reviewing like crazy! Thank you so much, and to everyone else who's reviewed, i appreciate it immensely)

Tori picked up the sleeping baby and walked into the nursery to lay her down. She made sure that she was covered by a blanket, and then kissed her on the forehead.

"Oh my god, Tori I had no idea. Why don't you just quit?" AJ said.

"I tried. I even moved away, but he found me and dragged me back here, by my hair, literally."

"But weren't you...?"

"Pregnant? Yes I was. I think that I was about seven months then. AJ you should have seen him, the look on his face. I thought he was going to kill me. Well he didn't obviously, but he messed me up pretty badly. I was in the hospital for two days before he had me discharged and put me to work in the storage room, so no one could see me, but Kathy came in and found me and brought me here. I've been living with her ever since," she finished.

"Are you and the baby alright? I mean physically are you ok now?" AJ asked

"Well Gabby is fine, I honestly don't know how she wasn't somehow hurt during that time. I do know one thing though. If I quit, he'll do it again, and this time he told me that he wasn't going to let me off as 'easily' as he did before."

AJ stood up and started to pace back and forth, occasionally running his hand through his red tipped hair out of frustration.

"What's the matter?" Tori asked finally.

"What do you mean 'what's the matter'? We must find a way to get you and Gabby away from here. I gotta think," AJ started.

"AJ."

"Maybe you can move back to Orlando with Howie. Nah, that won't work."

"AJ."

"Knowing Howie, it'll have to wait awhile before he can fully accept this whole thing. So you'll have to stay with one of the guys, or with me. Maybe Leighanne will let you stay with her."

"AJ."

"Oh I forgot you two don't even know each other. Well..."

"AJ!!" Tori shouted.

"What?"

"I'm not going anywhere. Like I said, he'll find me, and there's nothing you, Howie, or anyone can do to stop him. He's a mad man."

"That's all the more reason for you to leave and come back with us."

Tori closed her eyes and sighed. 'As bull-headed as ever, still.'