- Text Size +
Howie walked a block from the Inn. Every so often he would slow down and look back, just to make sure that it was still in sight. He sighed to himself, which seemed to happen a lot. He once again glanced back to see the Inn, realizing that he could only see a little speck where the Inn was.

Sighing to himself again, he began his journey back, the whole way wondering, "Why?"

It occurred to him that no one knew who he was, or if they did, they didn't care. Despite how much he loved his fans, he felt that it wasn't one of the best times to be a Backstreet Boy.

Howie walked on and on, the questions growing and getting louder with every breath of air he inhaled. Amongst the many that were floating around in his mind, there were a few that repeated themselves. "When will I be able to let this go?"

People looked up as he came into the lobby. Howie barely looked up to acknowledge anyone else's presence, as he ascended the stairs on his way to his and AJ's room.

Once he closed and locked the door, he nonchalantly started to get ready for bed. As soon as he lay down, he pulled the covers over him. He stared at the ceiling, as the questions slowly started to come back into his mind.

Howie closed his eyes and sighed.