- Text Size +
...Chapter Twelve...

The next day -

9.30am

Management pushed the guys into a press conference. AJ just sat there and refused to say anything - there was no point, the one of his best friends was killed in a plane crash and no-one seemed to give a shit. They were half way through the press - conference when the back door opened un-noticed by anyone except one person. Michelle and Stephanie slipped in. Michelle had to tell Stephanie about who her friends were because they wouldn't let her in the building other wise. Michelle was totally pissed off because she had slept in and missed her flight.

Michelle looked over to the guys, they all looked like shit - red eyes, white as ghost, AJ looked the worst out of the lot, I was hoping nothing had happened to Diane and that AJ hadn't been drinking.

AJ was sitting at the end of the table miserable, he was sitting at the end of the table getting irritated by all the mindless questions. Suddenly the backdoor opened and there stood an angel a tired but a beautiful angel. AJ had to rub his eyes to make sure she was really standing there and that he wasn't dreaming. Sure enough she was real. Michelle was alive!

AJ bolted out of his chair and straight to Michelle. He picked her up and spun her around, repeating the same words over and over - thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.

Nick couldn't see who AJ was hugging. Then he saw Michelle's brown hair.

"It couldn't be?" Nick said

"Nick who is that?"

"My god its Michelle, God Dam She's alive" Nick jumped out of his chair and ran straight to Michelle None of the guys cared about the reporters all they wanted to do is to get to Michelle.

"Guys, guys, GUYS!" I yelled finally getting there attention.

"What the hell is wrong with you, god in a middle of a press-conference you jump out of your seat just to see me, and what are you talking about me being alive - of course I am we just missed our flight that's all."

"Who passed away?" i asked

"We thought you had" Kevin said seriously

"what?"

"The plane you were supposed to be on crashed with No survivors and you were listed as an on-board passenger"

"Oh god"

Then I remembered Steph

"Guys I would like you to meet my sister. Steph well you already know who is who" I laughed.

The guys had totally forgotten about Steph but one by one they hugged her and Howie even kissed her cheek. Steph was so happy but she played it kool.

I walked into Brian's hotel room where all the girls were. Each of them had been crying - I could tell by there red eyes. The looked up not expecting it to be me and then they all screamed and all hugged me. Then I told them what had happened (how I had slept in).

"Leigh, Kristen, Roxy, Amy, Beth and Katie I would like you to meet my sister Stephanie - Steph this is Bri's wife Leigh, Kev's wife Kris and the rest of the dancers. After the introductions were made we chatted for a bit then the guys came back in.

"AJE you still wanna go shopping tomorrow?"

"Definitely and its my treat"

"Uh uhh, you know how I feel about that"

"So I don't give a rats arse, I am treating you and Steph and that's final!!"

I didn't like the way AJ spoke to me but I could tell in his eyes that he didn't mean it the way it sounded and that he really wanted to do something for me and Steph so I let it go.

"Fine your credit card not mine" I laughed

AJ just smiled

I rang all of my friends and family back in New Zealand to tell them that I was fine and not dead. I rang Nikki also.

I went to bed around 10'oclock. I had just hopped into bed when there was a knock at the door. I realised I hadn't locked it so I just said to "come in".

The door opened and AJ stood there looking very sweet and innocent.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?" He didn't need a excuse. I lifted up my covers to invite him. He shut the door, locked it then he took off his top and pants and crawled in only wearing boxes. He wrapped his arms around me, our legs entwined it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

"Night AJE"

"Night Pooh"

Then we well asleep in each other's arms within minutes.