- Text Size +
...Chapter Nine...

WARNING... THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL TALK - NOT SEX BUT PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT SEX IF YOU GET OFFENDED JUST READ UNTIL YOU GET TO "7 July" THEN SCROLL DOWN AND READ THE LAST COUPLE OF PARAGRAPHS ...)



The Next morning at the hotel...

Michelle's first adjoining room was with AJ. (In the 5 months on tour they got to 8 different cities spending about 2 weeks in each city doing about 5 concerts in each city depending on ticket sales)

(AN:i know tours don't go like that but hey, its my story)

The first thing Michelle and AJ did was empty out the mini-bar's alcoholic beverages down the sink and leaving a note in each mini-bar that they didn't want the Alcoholic beverages to be re-stocked (2 rooms adjoined by a lounge - a mini-bar in each room).

Over the next 2 weeks the 5 concerts were amazing - the adrenaline was running and the crowds were fantastic. Nick and I danced fantastically all the time. It was such a rush. AJ and I both hadn't had a drink in 2 weeks and it has been so hard but we have been there for eachother - and we have grown closer because of it.

Everyone had noticed the change in AJ, like at a bar or club that we went to he would order a coke or orange juice and not a beer. His mum Denese (the Manager) noticed it first was especially proud of him and grateful to the person who got him to stop drinking and the person who was helping him through the tough times. She wanted to thank him/her personally but she didn't know who the person was.


7 July

On the 3rd week of tour I was rehearsing with the guys and the dancers. AJ's partner wasn't feeling to good so I was rotating between him and Nick. At this moment I was dancing with Nick when my Cell-phone rang.

"J, could you get that for me please hun?"

"Sure" "Yello Sweets phone"

On the other end: "Yeah hi, um is my sister Michelle there?"

"Yeah hang on a sec babe"

"Shell its your sis"

I knew something was wrong cuz I told her to only call that number if it was an emergency. I grabbed the phone off AJ.

"Steph what's wrong?"

Nick and AJ's P.O.V...

"Slow down, he did what?" Michelle said

...

"Ok tell me what happened"

...

"Well what did I tell you?" "That's right when you have a guy over you LOCK your bedroom door."

Nick and AJ looked at eachother and laughed.

"Ok so you and Kyle were having sex and just as you orgasm'nd dad came in?"

Nick and AJ were very surprised at the conversation Michelle was having with her sister. They never knew how open there relationship was. It looks like they talk about EVERYTING.

"So was it good?" Michelle laughed

...

"Was it really that good, well now you know why dad came in, if you were a little quieter he wouldn't have" then laughed.

...

"Well you know you have a big mouth Steph and with how loud you talk I don't wanna know how loud you were moaning and screaming" Then laughed again.

...

"Ok, Ok I'll shut up"

...

"So he chucked Kyle out and then what?"

...

"He called you a WHAT?" Michelle screamed

...

"No you listen to me STEPHANIE TINA REED you are none of those things you hear me and you know it. You are just sexually active that's all. How many guys have you slept with?"

...

"4, that's right and that doesn't mean you are a whore, god I had more that that at your age and did that mean I was a whore?"

...

"That's right, so anyway he kicked you out?"

...

"Ok so why don't you go to live in my house till I get back?"

...

"Why can't you stay there?"

...

"Jeff? Jeff Taylor as in my Ex is staying at my house with Dezerae?" Michelle screamed

...

"OOOH, that bitch, NOW I know why she didn't wanna come with me, she couldn't wait to have JEFF in MY house. OOOOHHHH"

...

"NO don't be sorry, its not your fault"

...

"Ok so where you staying?"

...

"Ok stay with Anne as long as you can, I'll come back and sort things out ok"

...

"Who am I with? Some friends - one I talked to on the phone and net and the others I met a month ago"

...

"Names? Nickalos, Alex, Howard, Kevin, Brian, Amy, Beth, Roxy and Katie. (Dancers)"

Nick and AJ looked at eachother and said "huh?"

...

"Alex yeah he picked up the phone"

...

"Nice voice huh? Yeah he's not a bad singer either!" Then winked at AJ

AJ was just confused.

...

"Good looking? Yeah they all are"

...

"Yeah I know I am lucky"

...

"Girlfriends? Two are married and their wives are really nice and the other 3 guys are single"

...

"Yeah, yeah I know. No I only have one box"

...

"Hey I should be reminding you about protection not the other way around"

"So anyway"

The guys couldn't believe her sister was telling her about condoms.


...

"What city am I in? I dunno I'll ask."

...

"Shut up, you know how blonde I can be sometimes"


Michelle's P.O.V...


"Guys what city are we in?"

"Where in Florida" Nick answered

"Thanks" I could see that the guys were confused

"I will explain later"

Back to the conversation with Stephanie...


"Were in Florida"

"Florida, really last night I checked on the net before Kyle came over and I saw that the Backstreet Boys were having 5 concerts there" ...Steph said

"Really the Backstreet boys are in Florida? I never would have guessed"

"And Nick has a new dance partner suposably, she is supposed to be pretty and the best dancer out of the lot"

"Nick's dance partner, I don't think she is as pretty as you say she is" I said blushing and the guys laughed.

"Oh she is, I haven't seen her personally but chatting to people on the net who have seen their first concert on their tour say that there are gonna be more guys going move her body"

"Really? More guys gong just to see her dance?" I laughed

"Yeah"

"Stephy, I gotta go, give me Anne's number so I can ring you back and I'll get there as soon as I can ok, I love you and take care"

Steph gave me her number to me

"Love you too bye" And hung up.



"Ok dish - I take it your sister doesn't know about us?" AJ asked. By the end of my phone call all the guys had gathered around.

"She knows about you guys, she just doesn't know I know you though"

"Why?"

"I dunno, I guess at first if I told her she wouldn't believe me if I said if I was going on tour with her favourite guys in the world, so I just said I was going to tour around America with some friends."

"Um guys don't we have like 5 days off after tomorrows concert?" I asked

"Yeah why?" Kevin asked

"Cuz I have to go back home for a few says to sort out my sister, Dad and Dezerae."

"You are coming back though right?" AJ asked

"To tell you the truth, I dunno guys. It really depends on weather or not I find some place for Steph to live preferably with my father but if that doesn't happen I will have to stay and look after her, cuz she is only 15"

I saw the look on all the guys faces

"Guys I am sorry I really am but this is my little sister I am talking about. I have to take care of her" Then I got up and walked away in tears. It was heartbreaking for me also couldn't they see that.


hmmm.... whats gonna happen next...