- Text Size +
Learning to Trust again.
By Vicki © 2003

Kevin Richardson stood looking out the window of the hospital room. His body shaking with fear, fear that who had assaulted him would return. He still couldn’t get the images of the assault out of his mind. Every time he’d close his eyes he relive what happened. Every second of it seemed to replay. He could hear the voice and feel the hands roaming his bare skin.


~~~~~ “ If you scream, I’ll kill you.” The harsh voice said. Kevin lay on his bed his arms tied above his head, a blindfold over his eyes. He couldn’t see his attacker but he knew it was male.
“ Please don’t.” Kevin begged hoping who ever it was would leave him alone. He could feel the man’s gloved hands move over his exposed chest down to the hem of his boxers. Kevin tried to wiggle under the weight of the man on top of him.
“ Please stop.” Kevin begged again. The man only laughed as he slid Kevin’s boxers off, and flipped him over.
“ Such a nice sweet ass.”
“ Oh god Please don’t.” Kevin sobbed against the pillow. Kevin felt the man shift and heard the sound of his pants falling to the floor. Kevin began to cry uncontrollably as he felt the man run his hands up and down his back.
“ Now lets see how good you are pretty boy.” The man said as he slammed into Kevin. Kevin screamed in pain and tried to move. The man moved in and out of Kevin at a painful pace Kevin had long since stopped struggling with the man, wet tears rolled down his cheeks and fell to the pillows below him.
“ Such a sweet and tight ass. Oh god I’m going to cum.” The man said as he thrust harder into him. By this point Kevin had moved past pain and had passed out. The man finished and rolled off Kevin’s limp form.
“ Such a sweet fuck, maybe I’ll do it again Richardson.” The man said looking down at Kevin’s unconscious body. With that the man pulled up his pants and left the house. Kevin awoke several hours later in so much pain he wasn’t sure if he should move. Since he still couldn’t see he wasn’t sure if his attacker was truly gone. Kevin finally rolled himself onto his back and lay there. All he wanted to do was take a shower or die, he was entirely sure which he really wanted to do at that time. He stiffened when he heard a voice call his name threw the large house.
“ Kevin, sweetie?” Morgan called out. Morgan made her way to their bedroom and about screamed. She could hear Kevin crying from where she stood frozen in the doorway. She couldn’t move, she could barely breath the only thing that came to mind at the moment was she screamed loud. She felt hands on her arm and turned to see Kevin’s bodyguard standing in the doorway, he had gone out with her when she had left the house per to Kevin’s orders that he would be fine home alone.
“ Morgan call 911.” He said calmly as he made his way into the bed. He didn’t dare touch Kevin for fear he had been hurt badly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin jumped at the sound of the door opening behind him. Morgan walked threw holding a vase of flowers.
“ Hi.” She said quietly. Kevin turned and sat down on the bed.
“ Hi.” He said to her, she could see the shame in his deep green eyes.
“ How are you Kev?” She asked moving closer to him.
“ Ok.” He said quietly. Morgan put her arms around him and felt him grab onto her and begin to sob. She stood there and let him cry unsure of what else to do for her husband. She finally looked down and saw that he’d cried himself to sleep again. Adjusting his form on the bed, she lay down next to him holding his shaking form in her arms, running her fingers threw his long dark hair.