- Text Size +
She knew he hated looking so needy, but he had to admit he needed help. She blamed herself for leaving him home alone that day.

~~~~ “ Kevin are you sure your going to be alright?” Morgan asked. Kevin turned and looked at her with a smile on his face.
“ Yes dear I’ll be fine. I’ll finish up on some work around the house and then maybe get ready for a romantic dinner with my beautiful wife.” Kevin said pulling her smaller figure into his arms. Morgan looked up into his dark green eyes and smiled.
“ You know that I’ve always loved you.” She said kissing his lips softly.
“ Yes I do, and I love you as much.” Kevin said deepening the kiss.
“ Well I will go and get what I want out at the store and then we can have an intimate night alone.” Morgan said breaking the embrase. Kevin smiled and watched his wife leave the house with Carlos.
“ So should we get his birthday gift while we are out?” Carlos asked as they pulled to the end of the driveway.
“ Yeah we should.” Morgan said “ Hi Billy.” She shouted out the window to the man that stood on the street. Billy looked up and waved as Carlos pulled the car down the street.

Carlos pulled the car into the driveway several hours later, it had gotten dark and they had lost track of time and had noticed it was late. Morgan giggled as Carlos gathered the large amounts of bags that she had come from the store with, most where holiday gifts, getting her holiday shopping done early so she didn’t have to bother with the stores during the usual rush.
“ I’ll take these and meet you inside.” Morgan said grabbing a couple of bags and heading into the house. Carlos narrowed his eyes at the dark house, it wasn’t like Kevin not to turn on lights in the house. He began to worry that something was wrong.
Morgan made her way up the stairs to her bedroom calling out to her husband the entire way. She pushed the bedroom door open and stood there in shock, on the bed her husband lay on his back his arms tied above his head a blindfold over his eyes and he was naked. Morgan dropped the bags and let out the most bloodcurdling scream. She could hear footsteps coming up the stairs. Carlos’s hand on her shoulder, Morgan’s eyes looked towards Carlos as he made his way into the room.
“ Morgan call 911.” Carlos said to her. Morgan stood there numbly as Carlos spoke to her. “ Morgan Call 911.” Carlos said again. Morgan nodded numbly and ran for the phone. She dialed 911 and told that she needed an ambulance and police. Morgan hung up the phone and the dropped to her knees. Tears streamed down her face, someone had hurt her dearest love, someone had abused him in ways she could never have imagined. Her heart was breaking for the fear and pain he must have been feeling. Morgan sat there on the floor and cried, she stood when she heard the door, running towards it she let the police and paramedics in. Morgan followed them numbly back up into the bedroom. The officers stopped her in the doorway.
“ We are going to need a statement.” One officer said to her. Morgan nodded.
“ Where were you today?”
“ I’ve been shopping, my husband’s birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to get him something nice. While I was out I wanted to get some of my holiday shopping done early.” She answered.
“ Did you touch anything when you came in?”
“ I opened the door which was locked, I came upstairs and opened the bedroom door to find my husband tied to it. The only thing I did when I came in here was scream.” Morgan said trying to stifle her crying.
“ We believe that you husband has been raped.” The officer said. Morgan’s eyes got wide and she looked at him.
“ Oh god.” Morgan said as she buried her face in her hands. Morgan looked towards the bedroom and saw the flash of a camera, jumping up from her place she dove into the bedroom.
“ Stop, stop this.” She said seeing Kevin sitting on the edge of the bed crying.
“ We need these pictures ma’am.” The man behind the camera said. Morgan grabbed a clean sheet and wrapped it around her husband’s shaking form.
“ No! Hasn’t he been threw enough.”
“ We have enough pictures.” The officer she had been talking to said motioning for them to leave the room so the paramedics could help the frightened man. Morgan sat next to Kevin her arms around his shaking form as sobs wracked his body. One of the paramedics reached out to Kevin and he jumped and looked at the man behind the tears that where in his eyes.
“ No, don’t touch me.” Kevin said slinking back away from the man.
“ We are just here to help.” The paramedic tried to soothe.
“ Baby let them help.” Morgan said hiding her own tears. Kevin nodded and allowed the paramedics hands to roam his naked body.
“ Ok we are going to take you to the hospital now Mr. Richardson.” The Paramedic said. Kevin nodded numbly. Morgan watched as they wheeled him from the room.