- Text Size +
“ Well Mrs. Richardson. I hope Kevin feels better soon.”
“ Billy, call me Morgan. I’ll tell Kevin that you said hi.” Morgan said looking at the young man. She smiled, he couldn’t have been much older than Nick.
“ He seemed alright the other day.” Billy said looking at her.
“ He suddenly came down with something. He’ll be all right. Thanks for your concern.” Morgan said to him. Billy smiled and looked past her, he could see Kevin standing on the stairs.
“ Well I’ll be going now. Bye Morgan.”
“ Bye Billy.” Morgan said closing the door. She turned and saw her husband standing on the stairs. Walking over to him she looked into his eyes. Touching his cheek, Kevin jumped back nearly falling over.
“ Hey. What’s wrong?” Morgan asked as she helped him sit down on the couch.
“ Something about your friend’s voice.” Kevin whispered.
“ What about Billy? He’s just new to the neighborhood.”
“ Nothings been said about the attack?” Kevin asked looking at her.
“ No baby, the scanners went off and press just think that you’ve been hurt nothing else.” Morgan said to her husband. Kevin nodded and jumped again when a knock came to the door.
“ Hey don’t be so jumpy, it’s probably just the guys.” Morgan said kissing his cheek. She walked over and opened the front door. Brian, Howie, Nick and AJ stood on the other side. Kevin moved a safe corner of the living room while everyone sat down.
“ What’s the meeting about?” Kevin asked.
“ We have to go back on tour soon.” AJ said looking towards him.
“ How soon?”
“ A couple of weeks at most.” Brian informed him.
“ Management called yesterday, we rushed a meeting together. But I wanted to give you some extra time.” Brian said understanding his cousin’s fear.
“ Kevin why don’t you sit with the rest of us?” Nick asked standing. Nick’s sudden movement caused Kevin to cry out.
“ Don’t touch me.” Kevin said curling up in a ball. Brian moved to his cousin’s side while Morgan pulled the remaining boys from the room.
“ What’s his deal?” AJ asked. Morgan sighed and ran her fingers threw her hair, taking off her glasses she rubbed her tired eyes.
“ Guys I have something to tell you.” Morgan said. She could hear Brian talking to Kevin, she could hear Kevin’s crying all the way into the kitchen.
“ What?” Howie asked looking at her. It wasn’t like Kevin to act the way he was.
“ You already know that Kevin was attacked.”
“ Yes we where told he was attacked by a robber.” Nick said.
“ I wish things where just that easy.”
“ Morgan what happened?” AJ asked.
“ Someone got into the house.” Morgan said trying to keep from crying. “ Carlos and I had gone out shopping and Kevin told us he’d be fine alone. I..I never expected what had happened.”
“ What?”
“ Kevin was raped. Someone broke into the house and raped Kevin, I found him blindfolded and tied to the bed in our room. He was completely naked. It was so dark and I could hear him crying. I just knew what had happened.”
“ Does Brian know?”
“ Brian is the only one that does know. Kevin is so ashamed he didn’t want anyone to know what had happened. He’s been pulling away from me. Then today Billy came over to say he hoped Kevin felt better soon, something about Billy’s voice scared the hell out of him.” Morgan admitted.
“ Maybe Billy’s voice is similar to the attackers voice.” Nick suggested.
“ Could be. Please don’t tell Kevin said anything to you. He’s ashamed enough as it is.” Morgan said.
“ Don’t worry we wont say a word. We totally understand now where he’s coming from and we will take it easy on him. Don’t worry Morgan he’ll be fine.” Howie said hugging her. Morgan nodded and whipped her tears away.
“ Come on I think Brian got him calmed down.” Nick said walking back into the room. Morgan looked at Brian and then towards her husband.
“ Sorry.” Kevin said in a low voice.
“ Hey no biggie.” Nick said sitting down.
“ Would you boys like something to drink?” Morgan asked.
“ Lemonade if you have it.” Nick asked.
“ Sure that good for all of ya?”
“ Yeah that’s fine.” The others said.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting was long over and the boys had long since gone home. Morgan sat with her arms around Kevin, while they sat and watched the fire.
“ I love you Kevin.”
“ I love you to.” Kevin said quietly. Morgan kissed him sweetly and then looked into his tired eyes.
“ Come on let’s go to bed.” She said taking his hand and leading him to the bed. Kevin looked at the bed and then at his wife. Shaking his head he guided her to the guest room.
“ Still can’t bare sleeping in there huh?” Morgan said looking at him. Kevin nodded and pulled her to the bed, his lips crushing hers in a mind-blowing kiss. Morgan held onto him as he pushed her onto the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ You do know me Kevy. And I will get my chance to have you again. And maybe have that pretty little wife of yours as well.” A man said watching them, he watched the couple reunite in ways they hadn’t since the rape.