- Text Size +
Morgan smiled as she woke up the next morning, her head resting on her husband’s chest.
“ I love you more than you’ll ever know.” Morgan said running her hand over Kevin’s chest. She could feel him crying. She hated it, hated the fact that he was so upset all the time and there was nothing she could have done for it.
“ How about we go out today.” Morgan said sitting up and looking into his tear filled eyes.
“ And do what?” He said, his voice void of feeling.
“ Just to get out for a few hours.” Morgan said. She groaned as the phone rang and she picked it up.
“ Hello?”
“ Hi Morgan, it’s Brian did I wake you?”
“ No, Brian what’s up?” Morgan said sitting on the edge of the bed.
“ We are going to pick up Kevin and take him out for a while is that alright?”
“ Yeah, I think that will do him a world of good.” Morgan said turning and looking into her husbands pleading eyes. She knew he didn’t want to go out but she needed him to go out and enjoy life again. She remembered him being so full of life and someone that just didn’t let the littlest things get him down. Now he was hiding inside his home away from everyone and everything he loved.
“ Ok, we will be there within the hour.”
“ Sounds good to me. See you soon.” She said hanging up the phone. She looked up at Kevin and shook her head.
“ I don’t want to go.”
“ I don’t care. Kev, you can’t hide inside this house.”
“ Yes I can. If I had my way about it, I’d crawl in a corner and die.” Kevin said. Morgan looked at him, the shock of his statement written on her face.
“ No, don’t you ever talk like that.”
“ It’s true Morgan. I want to die. I am so ashamed of what happened that I can’t face other people.” Kevin said. Morgan cupped his face and looked into his tormented green eyes.
“ My love, my dearest love, always remember that no matter what ever happens. I love you and I will always be here for you. Your friends and family love you. Our child will love you.” Morgan said looking at him. Kevin looked at her, his eyes questioning her.
“ When we get pregnant.” Morgan corrected. She could see the look of horror behind his questioning eyes.
“ Oh. Hey I have to get dressed and ready for the guys.” Kevin said heading into the bathroom. Morgan rubbed her stomach and then looked towards the bathroom door. She closed her eyes and let a few tears slip down her cheeks. He wasn’t ready for this right now. She’d wait till he was in the shower then she headed down the stairs. She hated the feeling that she had failed her husband but she knew she’d take her time to get him back. Hearing a knock at the door, she walked and opened the door and smiled.
“ Hey guys.” Morgan said letting them in.
“ Hey hon.” AJ said kissing her cheek as he entered.
“ He’ll be right down.” She said walking to the couch.
“ How are you today?”
“ I am doing alright. Kevin’s a bit depressed but maybe getting out with you guys will do him some good.” She said looking at them. They could see something was wrong.
“ What’s wrong?” Brian asked.
“ I’m pregnant and I don’t know how to tell him. He doesn’t want it right now. So I am going to wait. And don’t any of you say anything to him.”
“ No problem. Congrats dear.” Brian hugged her and then looked up the stairs to see Kevin standing there.
“ Hey guys.”
“ You ready?” Brian asked.
“ Yeah I guess.” Kevin said walking towards the door. Brian shook his head and followed his cousin out of the house.
“ See you later.”
“ Have fun boys.” Morgan said watching them leave.
“ We wont have him out to late.” Nick said giggling.
“ Take as long as you want kids.” Morgan said as they finally left. She closed the door and walked back inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Morgan sat on the couch a book in her hand and a fire in the fireplace. She pulled the blanket up and smiled as she smelled the sweet scent of her husband’s cologne. She remembered how much he loved life and never hid from it. Now he was always hiding from life, she hated the person that took the man she loved away from her. She wished that it had never happened, she heard a knock at the door and wondered who would be visiting at this late hour. She opened the door and smiled at her young friend.
“ Hi Billy.” Morgan said. “ What brings you by so late?” She asked.
“ You.” He said placing his hand over her mouth and shoving her back into the house. Billy kicked the door closed and walked further into the house with Morgan struggling to get away from him. Finally he shoved her onto the couch.
“ What the hell are you doing?” Morgan shouted at him standing up. Billy smiled at Morgan as he walked towards her with rope in hand.
“ What I should have finished the first time I was here.” Billy said grabbing her arms and shoving her into a nearby chair and tying her to it. Morgan struggled to free herself. She remembered that Carlos was still outside walking around checking the grounds before he headed to the guesthouse for the night.
“ HELP!” Morgan screamed. Billy shoved a cloth in her mouth and tied if off behind her head.
“ Nope, he’s taking a nap, don’t want you waking him.”
“ Hmm!” Morgan tried threw the gag.
“ Don’t worry I didn’t kill him. Now we are going to wait for your husband to return.” Billy said sitting down on the couch and turning on the TV. Morgan continued to struggle to get herself free.
“ I’d stop my dear, I’m very good and tying knots.” Billy said looking at her. Standing he checked the ropes again and the reached down and tied her legs to the chair. Billy stood up and smiled at her.
“ I had you so convinced that I was your friend. Do you even realize who I am?” He asked looking at her. Morgan narrowed her eyes at him and let out a low growl.
“ Ah so you do. Well I’ve watched you all long enough now I’ve come to get a little more of Kevy.” Billy said an evil smile on his face. Morgan looked at him with tears in his eyes.
“ Oh don’t worry dear, I might get a chance to play with you too. Now stay put, I am going to go and check on your friend. Got to make sure he can’t mess up my plans.” Billy said heading out of the house leaving the door open. Morgan wiggled and finally gave up, she knew that Billy had tied the ropes to tight for her to even try to get away. She jumped slightly when she heard the door slam shut. Billy sauntered in with a smile on his face.
“ Well he’s still unconscious and tied up, so he won’t be helping you anytime soon.” Billy said sitting down on the couch again. Morgan looked towards the clock and knew that her husband would be returning soon. Her body stiffened when she heard a car in the driveway and then the sound of a door closing.
“ Ah, Kevin is home. Well now we must get you out of site for a while.” Billy said pulling her and the chair out of site. Kevin could be heard coming into the house.
“ One sound dear and I slit your throat.” Billy said holding a knife to Morgan’s throat. Silent tears rolled down her cheeks as she heard Kevin calling out to her as he made his way threw the house. Billy smiled it was a small plus that the chair Morgan was tied to had wheels. He moved her and the chair towards the stairs, he pulled her up the stairs and heard Kevin calling to his wife and then stopped short when he saw Billy and his wife.
“ Don’t hurt her.” Kevin begged, he wasn’t sure what Billy wanted but he knew that his wife was in danger.
“ Oh I hadn’t planned on it, I came to finish what I started with you.” Billy said looking into Kevin’s eyes. Kevin’s eyes grew wide with recognition as he remembered the voice.
“ Oh god.” Kevin said looking at Billy with fear in his eyes.
“ Not quite. Into the bedroom pretty boy or I hurt your pretty wife.” Billy said running the knife slowly over Morgan’s cheek. Morgan stiffened as she watched Kevin walk into the bedroom. Billy moved her into the bedroom and closed the door.
“ Don’t hurt her.” Kevin said his voice sounding braver than he was feeling.
“ She’s such a fool for trusting me. She thought I was her friend. You where such a sweet fuck that night, so upset, being so brave.” Billy said looking at Kevin.
“ You sick bastard.” Kevin hissed.
“ Strip.” Billy said looking at Kevin. Kevin looked at him wide eyed.
“ Fuck you.” Kevin growled. Billy ran his hand down Morgan’s cheek and then sliced the knife across Morgan’s cheek, causing her to cry out in pain threw the gag.
“ Do it or I hurt her again.” Billy said smiling at him. Kevin looked at his wife and then bowed his head in shame as he slowly slid out of his shirt. “ Faster pretty boy.” Kevin dropped the shirt on the floor and looked up at his wife again. Kevin looked at her with tears in his eyes as he slid his hands slowly down to his belt, unhooking it he unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. Kevin stood there in his boxers looking at the man that had raped him weeks before, tears rolled freely down his cheeks. Billy moved forward and stood in front of Kevin. His hand roaming over Kevin’s bare skin. Morgan began struggling with the bonds that held her arms, anything to get Billy to leave Kevin alone. Billy turned and looked at her and smiled.
“ Don’t worry my dear you’re next.” Billy said, Morgan looked up at him and then towards Kevin. She could see the fear in his eyes.
“ Hmm!” Morgan tried, she thought maybe if she kept Billy’s attention Kevin could get away and call the police. Billy stood up and grabbed Kevin’s wrists, he pulled Kevin towards Morgan. Kevin’s head snapped towards the stairs, he could hear voices downstairs.
“ Oh, it seems your friends forgot something.” Billy said wrapping rope around Kevin’s wrists. He pulled Kevin back to the bed and tied his arms to the headboard. Billy reached over and shoved a cloth into Kevin’s mouth and tied it off.
“ Now, both of you will be very quiet. Maybe your friends will think your sleeping.” Billy said looking at the couple. Kevin struggled with the bonds that held his arms to the headboard. This couldn’t be happening again his mind screamed. Kevin could hear AJ’s voice on the stairs. Morgan wiggled again trying to make enough noise to get her friend’s attention. The bedroom door was already closed so AJ couldn’t see into the room.