- Text Size +
“ Hey guys, they aren’t up here.” AJ shouted down the stairs.
“ They have to be, Morgan’s book, and purse are still sitting on the table.”
“ Maybe they went for a walk.”
“ And left the house unlocked, not likely.” Brian said looking around. He was becoming worried as he looked around the house. He looked at the floor and noticed one of the chairs had been moved.
“ Something’s not right.” Brian muttered as he followed AJ up the stairs. He listened carefully and could hear muffled screams coming from the closed bedroom.
“ Come back downstairs.” Brian whispered to AJ. AJ looked at Brian strangely but did as he was asked.
“ What’s wrong?”
“ Something is wrong. I could hear muffled screaming coming from the bedroom. The one room Kevin wont go into.”
“ I’m going to go and find Carlos.” Nick said hurrying from the room.
“ I’ll go with him.” AJ said following Nick out of the house.
“ Should we call the police?” Brian asked.
“ If there is someone in the house we don’t want them getting hurt.” Howie said looking at his friend. Both Howie and Brian looked upstairs as they heard the bedroom door open. Howie moved to the bottom of the steps enough to look up to see Morgan, bound and gagged sitting in a chair, and then someone shove the chair down the stairs. Howie stayed where he was and attempted to catch the chair, Morgan slammed into him hard, both falling in a heap to the floor.
“ Oh Dear god.” Brian said moving towards them.
“ Damn it that hurts.” Howie said rolling out from under the chair. Morgan moaned and Howie looked towards her, he could see blood running from somewhere. AJ and Nick came running into the house out of breath.
“ We can’t find Carlos, is that Morgan?” Nick asked looking at them.
“ Yes, help me sit her up.” Brian said grabbing one side of the chair, Nick grabbed the other so it was sitting up right. Brian pulled the gag out of Morgan’s mouth and touched her face.
“ Hey talk to us hon.” Brian said looking at her. Morgan groaned and looked up into Brian’s concerned blue eyes. She couldn’t focus on his face and finally her eyes rolled back in her head and she passed out.
“ Shit she’s out. Ok help me untie her.” Nick said trying to untie Morgan’s legs.
“ Oh dear god.” AJ said causing everyone to look up at what AJ was looking at. At the top of the stairs was Billy, holding a gun to Kevin’s head, Kevin stood in his boxers, his arms tied behind him a gag in his mouth.
“ Leave him alone.” AJ said moving forward.
“ Awe Kevy they love ya. And look they saved your wife, I wonder if they saved your baby.” Billy said, Kevin’s eyes got wide and he began to struggle with the man that held his arms. He needed to get to his wife.
“ Don’t worry baby, you’ll be joining her soon enough.” Billy said running his free hand over Kevin’s cheek.



Brian looked up into his cousin’s eyes and then down at Morgan’s unconscious form. Nick had succeeded in untying her and was holding her limp form in his arms. Nick could see that Kevin was terrified.
“ Well look we have the whole gang here. Maybe I should have my fun with you while they watch.” Billy said kissing Kevin on the cheek. His lips moving down to Kevin’s neck as he kissed his way down his chest.
“ Stop, leave him alone.” AJ said moving forward. Billy looked up, an annoyed look on his face.
“ I’d stop unless you’d rather I kill him.” Billy said pressing the gun into Kevin’s temple.
“ You seem to care about him, why kill him?”
“ Because see I have this issue if I can’t have him, neither can she.” Billy said looking back at Kevin. “ See baby I’ve loved you for years, I just had to wait for the right moment to come and tell you.”
“ So you’re the one that raped him.” Brian said. Kevin’s eyes filled with tears, his own fears coming true.
“ I was the one that made love to him weeks ago. But you say rape.”
“ It was rape, he never consented to you having sex with him. He loves his wife. He would never leave her for you.” AJ growled.
“ I know and you’ve messed up my plans.”
“ What plans?” Howie asked calmly. He knew Kevin couldn’t hold it together much longer.
“ I just wanted one more special night with Kevy, but see his wife decided to stay home alone this time. So of course that meant I’d have to go threw her. So of course I took care of the bodyguard first, then I came to the house. Morgan never suspected a thing as she opened the door to let me in. I would have just had my way with Kevin and left again but since Morgan was here, and I am not an unkind man I was going to give her a chance to enjoy the fun.”
“ She’s barely breathing.” Nick hissed looking up at Billy.
“ Yes unfortunately you all returned to soon. If you look I left my mark on her.” Billy smiled as he ran his hand up and down Kevin’s chest. Howie turned and looked down at Morgan and gasped.
“ Shit, he stabbed her in the chest, Brian get some towels. Nick lay her on the floor. We have to get the bleeding stopped or she will die and so will the baby.” Howie said looking down at Morgan’s pale complexion. Kevin looked down the stairs at his wife and then towards the man that had hurt her and him. Anger filled the depths of his deep green eyes. Kevin wasn’t sure what he could do with his hands tied behind him, Billy holding the end of the rope like a leash.
“ Let him go, we won’t say anything to the police, we will just tell them it was a random break in.” Brian tried to talk to Billy.
“ Not a chance. I know that with your superstar status this will be all over the news. I won’t get a moment’s peace.”
“ You don’t deserve a moments peace for what you’ve done to them. Just let Kevin go and we won’t have to hurt you.” AJ said heading up the stairs, two at a time. Billy backed up bringing Kevin with him. Finally coming to a stop at the bedroom he shoved Kevin inside the room and then went into the room himself closing and locking the door behind him.
“ No damn it.” AJ shouted banging his fists against the door.