- Text Size +
“ Well now that we are all alone.” Billy said advancing owards Kevin. Kevin kept backing up till he fell backwards onto the bed. Billy smiled evilly as he moved closed as Kevin scooted back onto the bed bringing his knees up against his chest. Billy grabbed Kevin’s legs and pulled him so he was laying flat on his back, well as flat as he could with his arms tied behind him. Billy slid up and strattled Kevin’s chest, his hands slowly moving over his chest.
“ Some much needed time alone.” Billy said kissing Kevin’s neck. Kevin tried to wiggle his way out from under Billy.

“ Damn it.” AJ swore again as he pounded his fists against the door.
“ There’s a key.” Morgan said from her place on he floor. Nick looked down at her and tipped his head. He wasn’t sure he had heard her. Her voice was so low he had barely caught it.
“ Huh?”
“ On the stand near the bedroom there is a key. We always had fights and I’d lock myself in the room. He had a key made so he could come in.” Morgan said opening her eyes looking at them. Brian could tell she was having a hard time talking but she still told them what was going on.
“ AJ there’s a key.” Nick said scrambling up the stairs. AJ looked at him funny as Nick pawed threw the table next to the door. Smiling happily when he finally found the key he was looking for. Placing it in the lock he turned it and shoved the door open.
“ Bastard, get off of him.” Nick said running towards Billy. Nick used all his might and tackled the man knocking him to the floor. Kevin rolled off the bed in the other direction, landing in a painful heap on the floor. AJ ran to his friend’s side and untied his arms. Kevin moved his arms around and rubbed them then yanked the gag free.
“ That son of a bitch hurt my wife.” Kevin growled heading over to where Nick was.
“ That son of a bitch hurt you.” AJ said grabbing Kevin’s arm and pulling him back towards him.
“ Yes I know this. And he still scared the hell out of me. But when he hurt my wife that was different.” Kevin seethed.
“ I understand that Kevin but let Nick do what he’s doing you go downstairs and be with Morgan. I’ll help Nick with the freak.”
“ Fine.” Kevin said heading out of the room.
“ Here you might need these.” AJ said handing Kevin his jeans. “ Not that I haven’t seen you in your boxers I just thought you may have been threw enough that the press don’t need more of those kind of pics.”
“ Thanks.” Kevin said pulling them on then running down the stairs. AJ walked over just as Nick stood with Billy.
“ Here use these to tie his arms. I’ll call the police once we get downstairs.” AJ said handing the rope to Nick. Nick nodded and quickly tied Billy’s hands tightly behind him.


Kevin dropped to his knees next to his wife, he brushed her hair out of her face. Morgan opened her eyes and looked at him.
“ Don’t you dare die on me.” Kevin said. Kevin looked up as Nick and AJ came down the stairs with Billy.
“ The ambulance is on its way.” Howie said looking down at Morgan’s pale face. He could see the blood soaked carpet under her and wondered how much blood she had really lost. It seemed like the world slowed down. The paramedics arrived first, they checked and left with Morgan, just as the police arrived. Kevin wasn’t allowed to go with his wife to the hospital, so he sent Brian along. Kevin said on the couch looking at the officers.
“ We need to know what happened here?” The officer said pulling out his paper and pen.
“ Is this really nessisary?” AJ asked
“ Yes it is.” The officer huffed looking at AJ. Kevin nodded and looked at the officer in front of him.
“ I was out with my friends. First time in weeks actually, I came back home and at first found the house empty, I thought maybe she was upstairs in one of the bedrooms, I came out of our room to come face to face with Billy and my wife who was bound and gagged. She looked terrified and Billy had a knife to her throat. He threatened to kill her if I didn’t do what he wanted.”
“ And that was?” The officer asked. Kevin looked at him wide eyed, this joker had to be kidding he had to have know about the first time.
“ Well.. well he uh.” Kevin stuttered and stumbled over his own words.
“ Well?” The officer asked losing his patience with the three men that where still sitting in front of him.
“ He first told me to take off my cloths. Once I had gotten down as far as my boxers, he..he moved towards me and grabbed my arms.”
“ Dude he doesn’t need to tell this to you.” AJ said looking at the officer in anger.
“ Yes he does.”
“ Like hell. The man breaking into their home and threatening to kill them is plenty enough to get his ass put in jail.”
“ Is this the same man that raped you the first time Mr. Richardson?”
“ Y..yes.” Kevin stuttered.
“ Thank you. Officer that will be enough.” The new man said. “ I am sorry I am Detective Green. Mr. Richardson now that we have him in custody you will have no more fear.” The detective said looking at Kevin.
“ Can we take him to the hospital?”
“ Sure. We will be in touch.” The detective said watching the three men rush from the house. Kevin hadn’t even bothered to get shoes or a shirt. AJ moved in front of his friend as cameras flashed taking pictures.