- Text Size +
August 18, 2007
That Morning . . .
11am
Everyone knows Nick was ok . . . Well, not yet the media.

"It is confirmed that Backstreet Boy Nick Carter is not dead. He is alive. Although, what happen with the boat incident was true. Two days after that incident, Nick returned home and was on care by, of course, his fianceé, Alyson. As always, we'll keep you posted. Especially on the up-coming wedding . . ."

"Oh, God," I groaned.
Nick laughed, "Um, yeah, we gotta get that wedding ready."
I stuck my tongue out at him. "Whatta mean 'we'? I nearly have to plan everything."
"I've been thinking," he said seriously, with his hand under his chin.
I looked at him, surprised. "Oh really? That's something you hardly ever do," I joked.
He looked at me. Um, oops? Hehe?
"Ok, ok, sorry," I said, trying to be serious. I licked my lips. Do know how hard it is to focus when you have the most sexiest man alive sitting next to you, with a serious face? Damn!
"When should we get married?"
"Ooh, we gotta tell my parents," I remembered.
"You didn't tell them?"
"I was busy thinking and worrying about you, ya think?"
He sighed, "Well, let's call them."
I nodded. I was a bit afraid, and Nick sensed it.
"Scared?"
"Just a bit."
"It's ok. If they disagree, I'll wait. We'll wait. I mean I do wanna start spending the rest of my life with you, but . . ."
"I'll make them agree," I interrupted him.
"Ally, . . ."
"I want to be with you, too, Nick. Forever. And I feel like I want to start now," I said seriously, looking into his eyes, so he would believe me.
He nodded and smiled, "Call'em up."
I smiled back and dialed the number.

"Hi Mom. I gotta tell you something," I told her.
"I know. You and Nick are engaged."
I was shocked. "How did you know?"
"The newspaper, Alyson."
"Ooh, yeah, hehe. Um, so, uh, do you agree? I-I mean I know I'm young and all, but Mom you know how much I loved Nick all my life," I begged for her to agree. I looked over at Nick after I said that. He was smiling. I smiled back.
"Bueno, tu sabe como e tu papa," Mom told me. ("Well, you know how your father is.")
"Si, yo se. But, what does he think?" ("Yes, I know.")
"Ask him."
"Well, put him on."
My Mom left the phone, and my Dad picked it up.
"Um, Dad, what do you think about Nick and I getting married?"
"Alyson, . . .," he began.
"I know, Dad. 'You're too young.' Nick and I both know that. If you want we could be engaged until you think I'm old enough."
"No, you could get married now. We just wanted to let you know that after this we're not helping you, ok? You're on your own now."
I nodded, "I know. I've seen 'Boy Meets World.'"
Nick laughed a little. I stuck my tongue out at him. He did it back.
"So, there's nothing else we have to discuss about."
"Ok, um, thanks Dad," I hung up without letting him say bye. I was so happy!
"So, what happen?" Nick said, leaning on the table.
I went over to him, put my hands around his waist, and kissed him passionately. He responded by kissing me back.
I smiled, "They accepted."