- Text Size +
"So, . . . when do you think we should get married?" Nick asked me, after we pulled back from our kiss.
"Um, I don't know," I began, "I mean I would like to get married at age 20, but then, you'll be 30 and I don't want you to be that old when we get married. So, maybe, next year or the year after . . ."
". . . when you're 18 or 19?" Nick finished for me.
I nodded with my hands around his neck, "Although, I think it'll most likely be next year."
"Yay!" Nick did a little victory dance and wiggled his butt.
I giggled and slapped it. "I don't want you to be that old when we have other kids, too."
Nick stopped and looked at me. Uh-oh. "Kids?" he gulped.
I nodded. "Don't you want some?" I asked, looking at him.
"Yeah, I-I mean, it's just that wouldn't you be too young?"
I groaned, "Please don't tell me my parents are getting to you."
"They're not." He came over to me, put his hands on my waist and kissed me. "I just don't want you to have a hard time with the kids and college and work and all," he whispered.
Such a caring future husband and man. I smiled, "I won't . . . 'cause you'll be there to help me."
Nick made a face. "Aw, man."
"Nickolas, you want kids, you'll get them."
"Yeah, I want kids, but they're not the only thing I want." Nick winked. Oh God, not again. Someone save me!
"Yo, Nick!" someone screamed from the door. We looked at the direction . . . AJ.
Nick groaned.
I smiled, went to AJ and gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug. "Thanks kid," I whispered in his ear.
"Uh, yeah, anytime," he said to me, confused. "Yo, Nick, what did you do to Ally? She told me 'thanks.'"
Nick looked at me, pretending he was mad.
"What?" I said innocently.
He smiled.
"Uh, yeah," AJ said, still confused. "So, like, as you know Howie's birthday's in 4 days, and we going to Tabu!"
"Again?" Nick said with a sound of exhaustion in his voice.
"Yeah, but don't worry. Ally and Izzy are coming, too."
"Um, J," I began, "I'm 17, not 18."
"I know. I got a fake I.D. for ya."
I looked at him. "What are you, nuts?"
"Eh, you know me. Crazy enough to do anything."
"J, the police could like arrest us or something," Nick said.
"What if they don't find out?" AJ said as a wise-guy.
"Whatever, let's get to the point. Can I go?" I said looking at J, with excitement in my eyes.
"Yeah, sure. I got everything set," he replied.
"Yes!" I said, running around the room.
Nick laughed. AJ just looked at me weird.
"Yeah, so, um, . . . yeah. See ya," AJ said and left.
"I'm going to a club," I sang happily.
"Why are you so happy, baby? It's just a club," Nick asked.
"It's not JUST a club, Nicky. It's Howie's and my first club," I told him.
He nodded. "Right . . . so, . . . now what?"
"I go and tell Izzy the news," I said, walking away to the stairs.
Nick had a sad, puppy-dog face.
"Aye, que paso, bebe?" I asked. ("Aw, what happen, baby?")
"I wanna kiss you," he said, like a little kid.
"Then, kiss me."
Immediately, Nick kissed me hungrily and strongly. Throughout time, the kiss became more passionate. So passionate, that we ended up on the couch still making-out. We were lost in our kiss and completely in love.