- Text Size +
Next Day . . .
August 23, 2007
12pm
I woke up feeling someone's lips on mine. I opened my eyes and noticed it was Ally. I smiled and kissed her back. I flipped her over, causing me to be on top. I traveled my hands down her body. I rubbed her softly, and she moaned in my mouth. Her hands traveled up and down my body. This made me a bit disappointed; I wanted her to stoke me so bad. She stopped kissing me. She laughed. I looked at her, confused.

"It's been one year. Aaron flirted with me and you guys started fighting on the phone," she told me, still laughing.
I tried to remember. "Oh yeah," I said, and laughed, "But, I still got you anyway." I hugged her.
"'Cause I . . . Got You," she sang, pointing at me.
I nodded and kissed her softly again.
"Whatta think if I work at Sloppy Joes?" she asked. looking at me. Sloppy Joes was my sponsor for the boat races.
I thought about it. "Well," I thought. "I don't know."
"I mean it's cool to flip drinks around, back and forth," she said. "And after we get married, I want to have a job."
I nodded, "Yeah, that'll be cool, and it's like 1 hour and 30 minutes from here."
"Yeah, I'm gonna have to go over through the Overseas highway. Ugh, the ultimate driving test."
I laughed. "But, it'll be nice to pass through the ocean."
"And whenever you race, you could come and visit me," she smiled.
"Yeah," I smiled back. "That's a good idea."
We paused for a moment.

"The international pop group, the Backstreet Boys were spotted at Tabu, owned by fellow Backstreeter Howie Dorough . . ."

We looked at the TV screen.

". . . At around 11:30pm, last night, there was a minor argument which caused the police to arrive to the scene. It is said, from witnesses, that Backstreet Boy Nick Carter's drink was taken by an unidentified man and Carter got mad. Carter did not use his hands in defense. Luckily, to the police, this isn't a major cause. So, the police left the place, and the party continued. Next on . . ."

Ally and I began laughing.
"They actually think you guys did not punch each other. God, you people are . . . Wow," she said, still laughing.
"I know. They think I didn't break the guy's nose, but I did!" I said, laughing.
"You broke his nose?!" Ally stopped laughing.
"What? I just wanted to protect you."
"Well, yeah, but you were mostly jealous. Admit it, Carter," she said in a voice saying "I-know-it's-true."
"God, don't call me that. You're making me seem like a criminal. By the way, . . ."
She looked at me.
"Ok, ok! I was jealous!" I said, a bit embarrassed.
"Aw, you don't have to be jealous, Nicky. I'm engaged to you, not him."
"And I was scared he might hurt you!" I added.
She nodded. "Ok, see? There you got a point, but you coulda just watched him, and if he was getting a little . . ."
"He wanted to kiss you!" I interrupted.
"Ok, Nick, ok. Stop getting excited."
"Oh, baby, you shoulda seen me last night. Then, I was excited."
She laughed.
I laughed, too. I was nice to see a smile on her face again. I missed it. I kissed her. After a while, our tongue came into use. Then, she pulled back. "I love you."
I smiled. "You read my mind. I love you, too, baby. So much." We kissed again.