- Text Size +
October 28, 2007
6:30pm
(Ally's POV)
I smiled as I looked at the time in the living room. I sighed happily, as the thought ran through my head . . . remembering one of the best days of my life, even if it was 2 minutes or less. Nick and I were watching a movie. Since school started again, Nick moved in back at my house. Nothing important really happened throughout the months that passed. Nick and I just spent every moment with each other.

As the movie was in commercial, I jumped and ran to my room.

"Baby, where're you going?" I heard Nick's voice in the distance. I heard footsteps following mine; it was Nick's, of course.
I opened my box with the picture of Nick and Aaron 5 years ago. Nick sat down behind me, watching me skim through the stuff I had inside the box.
"Baby, what are you . . . ?"
Nick looked at the photograph I had in my hands.
"Wow, . . .," he said, speechless.
I smiled. "It's you," I said like a 5-year-old.
The photograph was of Nick's autograph signing at Macys* Herald Square, . . . when I first met him. When I first touched him, . . . when he gave me my first (neck) kiss, . . . when he made me realized I was forever cursed.
"Y-You took this? You still remember?" he asked.
I smiled again, looking at him, "Nickolas, I'll never forget that day." I skimmed through the stuff again. "Look." I handed him another picture.
"Virgin," he said.
I nodded. "Now Or Never. Tomorrow's the anniversary."
"Baby, why didn't you tell me?"
I looked at him, confused.
"I could have taken you somewhere nice, for the anniversary," he explained.
"Nicky, you don't have to take me anywhere," I told him. "There was one thing I wanted, and it was you. Now, who is sitting next to me? Who am I engaged to?"
He smiled and whispered, "Me."
"Exactly," I said and he kissed me.
"I love you," he said. God, make me die now! LoL
"I love you, too," I smiled happily, as we kissed again.