- Text Size +
**RATED PG-13**


Few Minutes Later . . .
I made breakfast, and Nick's was on the table. I was eating and thinking . . . remembering every moment we shared throughout the years, Nick's movements toward me when I saw and met him. Nick had done some moves that gave me clues that my dream would happen. "Who knew that those days told what would happen in the future?" I thought. I felt someone kissing my neck. I smiled, knowing it was Nick.

"Mornin', babe," he told me.
"Buenos dias," I smiled. ("Good day.")
"Baby, you should really stop teasing me like that," he laughed, sitting next to me and grabbing a bite from his food.
"¿Porque?" I told him, "¿A ti no te gustas? Yo se que si." ("Why? Don't you like it? I know you do.") I began to rub his thighs.
He sat up straight.
"¿Yo te pongo loco?" I asked sexily. ("Do I make you crazy?")
"Ally," Nick said, nearly moaning.
"Eso es, papi. Tu sabes que to me quere," I aroused him. ("That's it, baby. You know you want me.") I began to put my hands into his boxers.
"I don't know what the hell you said, but yes," he moaned.
"¿Queres que yo pare?" I asked him. ("Do you want me to stop?") I gotta stop. I'm getting aroused myself watching him moan.
"Yes," he moaned.
I stopped, got my hand out, got my plate, stood up, and walked to the sink.
"I-I mean, no. No, baby, come back," he said, getting up and following me.
"Nicky, I got to stop," I told him.
He put his hands up, in front of him, "Why?"
"Because then, it'll get carried away."
"But, that's ok. Ally, I waited patiently for you."
"Na-uh," I replied, about to laugh.
"Uh-huh."
"Na-uh."
He grabbed me and kissed me. He carried me back upstairs, laid me down, went on top of me, and kissed me again. "Uh-huh . . . Please, baby," he pleaded, eyes twinkling like a puppydog's.
"Ok, you have been patient," I told him.
He smiled, "Thank you, babygirl," and kissed me. And that morning was . . . something else.