- Text Size +
7pm
We were at my cousins', Nova and Tayra's, Halloween party. It was just like a normal party, and it seemed as if I was the only one wearing a costume. Embarrassment, major. Oh and yeah, Nick did not wear a costume. My bloody cheerleading outfit was like any normal outfit, just with blood on my stomach area and neck. Not much, but I didn't care. I just wanted to have fun. Nova complimented me on the outfit.

"Nice outfit," she said, looking at me strangely.
I laughed, "It's not my fault. It's Nick's."
"It's freaky," said her sister, Tayra, in her funny voice. She's just being her goofy self.
"Aye, I'mma go and find Nick," I told them, getting away from the dance floor.
"Ooh, wait!" Nova said, pulling me back.
I looked at her.
"Carlos's over there," she said, pointing at a boy at the other side of the room. He just licked his lips and blew a kiss at me.
"You told him I liked him, didn't you?" I asked, looking at Nova.
"Would you be mad?"
Carlos was my crush from her class.
"You know I can't do that. I'm engaged," I whispered.
"Yeah, but it's just a talk. No harm there, right?" she said, pushing me. "Now, go!"
I groaned. "Ok, ok. I will, but after I talk to Nick."
"Fine."
I smiled and began looking for Nick. I looked around and couldn't find him. "Oh, my God, Nickolas, if you cheat on me again, you'll die," I thought, getting angry.
I went to my other cousin, Alex's, room. I looked inside and found Nick and Alex playing Nintendo. I smiled.
"Hiya, babe," he said, still looking at the TV screen. "You didn't tell me Alex had Mario Kart."
"I didn't want you to forget about me," I told him, leaning on the table.
He paused the game, went up to me, and looked into my eyes. "Baby, I'll never forget about you. You're the most concern in my life."
I smiled and whispered, "Really?"
He smiled back, and replied, also whispering, "Really." He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. We were really into the kiss when Alex interrupted, "Ok, no kissy stuff in the room, please."
We laughed. "Sorry," I said.
"Yeah, um, Alex, do you mind if I use your room for a while?" Nick asked, winking at him.
"Oh, yeah, sure," Alex said, standing up and leaving the room.
"Nickolas, what do you have planned?" I said, looking at him.
"Oh, nothing much just this." He laid me on the table, and we began making-out. I felt his hands go up my legs, but I stopped him.
"Nick, we can't."
"Ally, I promised you about tonight. I'm not backing up. I never give up on you."
And the kiss was steamier after he said that.