- Text Size +
**RATED R**


While we were kissing, Nick laid me down on the table, and his hands went up my legs again. I began to breathe heavily as his hands got closer to me. His lips fell on my neck as I felt him lick the "blood" off of me.
"Mmm," he began, "what flavor is that? Fruit punch or something?"
I giggled. "You shoulda been a vampire."
"And why is that?" he asked, beginning to suck my neck.
"Because you're sucking my blood," I giggled.
He laughed, "Yeah, but that's not the only thing I'm gonna do."
"What else are you gonna do my bloodsucker?" I asked sexily, while unzipping his jeans.
He smiled mischievously, as I felt two long fingers enter me. I moaned, not expecting that. He pushed his fingers deeper inside me, and I let go of his jeans causing them and his boxers to fall to the floor. I felt I was close, but Nick took out his fingers.
I whined, "Papi."
He smirked and said sexily, "Close your eyes, baby."
I did what he said, and he entered me. My back arched. "Nicky, . . . ooh, God, baby," I moaned. He slammed into me repeatedly. When I reached my point, he got out of me.
"Nicky, stop playing," I whined again. "I wanna come."
"I'm sorry, babygirl," he said. "I just want to do this kinda of a different way."
I looked at him, a bit confused.
"C'mon, turn yourself, with your back facing me," he instructed.
I did what he commanded, and he slammed into me again. I, of course, moaned. But, this position felt a bit different. I guess we were doing it doggie way since he was standing up. He slammed into me harder this time. I moaned loudly and thought, "Thank God the music's loud." With a few more thrusts, we both came. The experience was amazing. He flipped me back, facing him. I looked at him, and he kissed me.
"C'mon, baby, let's go," he said, as he began to pull his jeans up. I fixed myself, and he did the same. "Ya no," he began, "you make a hott cheerleader."
I blushed, "What about you, Rockstar Baby?" Nick's outfit was like a rockstar; like the ones he had when he performed in his Now Or Never tour.
He grinned. "Ready?"
I nodded. He opened the door and Alex was standing there, looking like a bodyguard. I was about to question him when I noticed Nick giving him $20.
"Thanks Alex," he said, handing the money to him.
"Anytime," Alex replied, as he entered his room. And Nick and I made our way out to the party.