- Text Size +
April 26, 2008
Today, the girls and I decided to go to the mall to get my prom dress for prom night, that is about a month away. We were also looking at the wedding dresses. But, we were still at the house. Why? Because Nick wanted to pay for the dresses, but I refused.

"No, Nick, I don't want you to think that I'm like 'them,'" I tried to explain to him. When I said "them," of course, I meant Willa, Isabelle, and his other girlfriends.
"Baby, I know you ain't like them, but lemme just do you a favor and buy the wedding dress."
"But, Nicky, you're already paying for everything else," I whined.
"Baby, . . ."
"But, . . ."
"No, buts," he told me. "I'm paying for it, and that's final."
"Fine," I said, sounding a bit mad. I wasn't really mad. I just didn't want him to think I want money. My arms were wrapped around on my chest, as I had a face of a bit anger.
"Baby," Nick said, as he began to bring me towards him, "I love you, and you love me . . ." He cupped my face in his hands, and continued, ". . . I know you will never betray me like they did. Babygirl, I just everything to be perfect on our wedding day. I want to make you happy."
"Nicky, you already made me happy," I told him. "I'm marrying the man of my dreams. Everything IS perfect."
He gave me a quick peck on my lips. "You're still taking the credit card."
I groaned.
He laughed, "Enjoy yourself, babygirl, 'cause you know I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too, bebe." (" . . ., baby.") I began walking out the door to BJ's car, where all the girls were waiting for me, when Nick caught my attention yet again.
"And be careful with the guys here in Cali. I've been watching them watching you," he said.
"I'll tell the girls to protect me," I told him, getting the in the car. I closed the door, and when BJ was about to get out of the driveway, Nick came out.
She groaned, "God, when is he gonna stop?"
I laughed, putting my window down.
"Sorry guys," Nick explained. "Just needed to say bye to my baby." His head entered the car, and he kissed me. About 20 seconds later, Leslie broke the kiss.
"Could we go now? Nick, it's not like she's leaving you forever," she said.
"I know, but I gotta say bye!" he replied. "Ok, now go before I take her again."
"Don't worry, babe. When I come back, you WILL be able to take me," I told him, winking, as BJ drove out of the driveway, and I waved goodbye.